So has this show really, truly, without a doubt absolutely, finally jumped the shark this time?

So has this show really, truly, without a doubt absolutely, finally jumped the shark this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2Jc1wHlhEU
youtube.com/watch?v=j4mjDTKh2BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What ep is the final ep even? The last one I watched was the one where he revealed he was in jail

Obviously I could google for an answer, but I could also bump your thread with my mundane question.

>this time
everything after episode 5 of season 1 is shit

Why did this part trigger everyone so much?

Its not jumping the shark if you can see the shark and the ramp five episodes before

He certainly makes my shark jump if you know what I mean

someone just tell me what was that ray business all about? was he the prison warden or something? did it even happen?

No.

it almost did with that alfie shit, but it went back on track later

>Fantasy is an easy way to give meaning to the world, to cloak our harsh reality in escapist comfort, after all, isn't that why we surround ourselves with so many screens? so we can avoid seeing, so we can avoid each other, so we can avoid truth

well, actually it became interesting, probably for the first time of this season

probably for the first time of this show desu

I enjoyed the first two episodes. then got bored. should I bother carrying on.

Probably councling inmates.

i just watch for waifus now

Yes ep 7 is the one you are referring to and that is the most recent episode.

>Sup Forums loves to make fun of pleb show mr normie
>constantly triggered when they don't see the obvious twists coming from like five episodes away

this show can be fun but literally every tweest is telegraphed so obviously you have to be an idiot not to see them coming

the only twist that hurt was darlene being elliot's sister so they couldn't fuck ;_;

She's Our Girl, right Sup Forums?

Why didn't she let the old guy fuck her when she clearly wanted his multi million dollar old shriveled dick in her before?

They telegraph on purpose.

Otherwise it would be like pulling Le'tweest out of their ass.

The showrunner himself admitted it.

dude she's trying to make the fbi girl think she's just shittly trying to find out about her murdered mom, and not assisting fsociety in the hack

kys

yes, I know, my point is that Sup Forums is retarded for being triggered by it, not that it's an accident

best show on tv right now

has elliot forgotten her?

I sure as hell know I haven't.

youtu.be/H2Jc1wHlhEU

It's an Elliott gets kidnapped and beaten by mysterious thugs episode.

Yes

>it's a let's call it twist when the plot advances episode

>these feels

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

but it does raise the question of which waifu will be murdered next to fuck with elliot, it's either angela or darlene

;_; pls no

>yfw Tyrell is alive and is going to strangle Darlene

>so they couldn't fuck

Elliot's actor here. Let's just say, don't lose hope just yet ;)

>Tyrell still not back

This episode for sure!

Elliot's actor, why do you look like a frog?

the moment mr robot said "NO MORE LIES" and then lamely said he shot tyrell with no flashback he was 100% confirmed for being alive

tyrell will be here bros you'll see!

>FROGFUCKING CONFIRMED

ESMAIL DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

You do know you're still inside me right?

I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. Apparently this caused my eyes to be extended while I was growing and sadly there is no current operation that I can take to make myself look "normal".

That said I have long since accepted the fact, and with my acting career I can't change my eyes even if I wanted to because it is part of my image now and would hurt my career if I tried. Maybe there will be an option once I retire but that is a long way off.

>main character is a recluse hacker NEET
>has sex

to be fair shayla is a trashy girl drug dealer, they will literally fuck anyone who doesn't try to beat the shit out of them

Sometimes I'm 100% convinced that the creator of this show just spent a few months lurking /r9k/ and Sup Forums and paraphrased all the depressed shitposting into this pile of garbage

sit on my face

No they won't.

I just might if I ever have to rewatch that "he overdoses as we pretend Chris Slater is not painfully obviously Tyler Durden" five-episode stretch, not to mention the "oh, and Tyrell is not a bad guy anymore lmao" intermission

fuck off pleb

How did the show go over your head like this?

It didn't, it was just boring as shit and the girl drug dealer 'n' Vega subplot (as of now) has had minimal to no impact on Elliot's arc, or any other arc in the fucking series.

wew

i know
i know
there's something you're not telling me again

i thought we shook our hands
and you lied to me

any HD streams somewhere? im watching ep 2 of season 2 right now and its actually really good. deserves an HD viewing imo.

>he's never fucked some space cadet druggie girl

but it's so easy

Where's my boy?
youtube.com/watch?v=j4mjDTKh2BE

Angela is on her way to somewhere for sure, prison or death or Price's dick

I do not know what you mean

for what purpose...

so he was fixing that guys site while in jail?

What about the rat tail fag and his family, was he also in jail?

they didn't need to keep showing the fucking stabbing of the asshole

HE GOTDAM JAW TO BIG FOR HE GOTDAM FACE!!!!

The unreliable narrator is a classic writing trope, user. It's not the shows fault you aren't cultured enough to understand it.

this show is a fucking mess are you guys actually watching it hoping it'll get good or is it a meme

You type like you have a mental deficiency

i love this guy

>mr robot aka what if dexter was a Sup Forums neckbeard

it's UNDER the water man

Deep...

WE

Don't think so, I believe he was just some tech wizard for hire. The scenes involving him, his house & family we're real.

>Everyone saying this show is great
>Watch the first episode
>"I'm not normal, man, I'm totally damaged"
>Goes on a rant that would put /r9k/ to shame about "we're all phonies! wake up sheeple!"