So Sup Forumsros

So Sup Forumsros

The other day my gf told me that my roommate accidentally saw her getting out of the shower because he left his GoPro on in the bathroom. He said he deleted all of it and was really sorry. The next morning I woke up and the GoPro was pointing right at my bed hidden on my shelf. I took it and placed it in a small box in my drawer. My gf said he told her he talked to me and that I could borrow it for my vacation. He never talked to me. Today I got home and it's missing from my drawer. Gf didn't know I put it there, so obviously he went into my room and searched for it. I just sat him down and asked about it and he claims I took it from him and put it there, and that my gf have it back to him this morning, even though I put it in the box after she left for work. How do I call him out on his bullshit and not be a douche?

Tldr; roommate creeping on gf, caught him, trying to get him to confess.

step one gtfo
step two don't come back

Thanks for the advice bro, real helpful.

The real question is, why isn't he a bloody mess on the floor right now?

I'm 5'11 and he's a 6'4 300 pound dude.
Also I'm a weak bitch.

hes obviously creeping on you, steal his computer

You beat the living shit out of him or continue to be the beta-fag you're acting like.

and a gun is the great equalizer. Get on it.

Punch him in the dick, coward.

I looked through the GoPro's SD card and all it had was pictures from his vacation in April. I think he's somehow using it for a live feed?

Kek

get a bat. use body or leg shots.

Seeing as you posted this on Sup Forums instead of handling it yourself proves that you're a beta and won't do fucking anything about it.

To me, he knows you know that he's bullshitting you and the subtext of what he is doing is "what are you gonna do about it?"

If you want my opinion, since you're so much smaller than him, call the police.

If he's your friend and you don't wanna fuck him over you can't politely say stop fucking recording my girlfriend nude and invading my privacy you fucking asshole. Just do it.

300 pounds? dude just fucking run from him until he dies of exhaustion.

back in highschool I was a little shit, me and my friends wanted to get into a club, and this bouncer was like 350lb land beast, who everyone was afraid of, I just got his jimmy's rustled until he started to chase me, and I just kept running in front of him, stopping, and enraging him more. until my friends got inside and I just fucking took off, made a loop, and got in from the roof.

Post the part of the video where he's setting up the cam everywhere.

I confronted him but he keeps denying. I know it's bullshit but some part of me just wants him to confess to it rather than agree with me.

RAT or rummage through his PC and get the recordings, no way he's sitting there watching a live feed waiting for something to happen

You sound like a fag.

Don't have access to his PC, he's always home.

Eh. Not the most masculine guy, sorry I got shit DNA

Also not trying to make a huge deal out of it, we have people coming over soon.

Then just ask if you can at least watch while he fucks your girl

have your gf undress halfway when you know the camera is there the suddenly jump into the frame furiously fingering your asshole and shouting the name of your roommate over and over again

or establish dominance by pissing on the camer while its spying on you

+1

right

yes do this and record it, you will become legend Sup Forumsro

Wow dude you're cool

Here's what you do. Ask your girlfriend if she is moonlighting. If you trust her, I would talk to her about sitting her down on Facebook live stream and inform the police you are kicking out a roommate for privacy intrusion and stalking. You don't want to press charges, but you do want the police to monitor the situation in case it turns ugly. Roommate gets home, send police the live link, and inform him he has 2 weeks leave. If he throws a punch, grab the baseball bat you hid under your seat ahead of time and have fun practicing some baseball. Police will know and recognize it as self defense.

Also, you need to take his hard drive when he isn't home and inform him that you have placed a gopro of your own in your room and have footage of him spying on you. You will go directly to the police if he doesn't leave in those 15 days, WITHOUT his hard drives.

>my gf told me he "accidentally" saw her
>my gf said he said you could borrow it
>you're worried about being a douche when your girl is being filmed and creeped on
Sounds like your gf has a thing with your roommate and they both know you're an cuck.

Self confessed creep here
I've recorded my gfs mother a few times and felt zero guilt about it
Be flattered someone wants to jerk off to your gf
Have some milf creep OC