Well, last month I went to Thailand (Nai Harn), got drunk, went for a massage...

Well, last month I went to Thailand (Nai Harn), got drunk, went for a massage, massage turned into tight Thai pussy emptying my dick, now awaiting HIV test outcome. Slightly shitting myself. How fucked am I?

Pic somewhat related.

don't worry hiv is curable

>goes to Thailand
>doesn't fuck ladyboys

Yer gonna die dude

You'll be fine

depends on the quality of the place. I got chlamydia from a place like that before, now I refuse to go to them.

this, I hope you die op

I'm not worried about that sort of thing. I'm worried about the hiv, because I have a flu that won't go away exactly a month after the incident.

You play the game and sometimes you get hurt. Take it like a man. I am assuming you went there to fuck young girls.

hmm. I didn't think that HIV would turn into aids that quickly. I'd obviously be worried, but you might have something different.

this probably didn't happen

if it did, you are probably fine unless you are really unlucky, it's actually not that easy to pass HIV to someone

In Australia, HIV doesn't progress to AIDS anymore - the drug therapies are really good now. You just get stuck being a fucking leper essentially.

Nope. No little girls, user. Just a massage that went too far.

Oh, it happened.

Your chances to contract HIV from a bargirl in Thailand are minimal.

I thought HIV was rife in Thailand?

> no little girls
Little girls are less likely to be infected with hiv. Who is the dredge on society now? You, with your infected cock, or us pedos?

I think you pedos are still the bottom of the scum pile.

wow, op wasn't a faggot.

IIRC it's much harder for guys to contract it from women, while much easier for a woman to get it from a man

> infected dick losers forcing us upstanding citizens to make them medication, lest they infect us all.
meanwhile young girls make love to me in secret, and you hate me out of jealousy.

>IIRC it's much harder for guys to contract it from women, while much easier for a woman to get it from a man

you know he had a ladyboy. he called it pussy, but we all know what it really was

It was not boi pussy. Unlike you basement dwellers, I achieved actual penetration of a real live woman. Just may be a very dirty one. Still got pussy though.

>goes to an asian country with age of consent of 13 an semi-legal prostitution.
>does not impale a loli on his dick

wtf?

just go shit post on the redpill or some manosphere blog about how western women are trash and how eastern women might be full of aids infested prostitutes but you're pretty sure she'll be traditional enough to cook and clean

take a piss after sex with no condom and wash your dick, big reduction in std chances.

HIV transmission rates for female to a male partner are super low. I wouldnt worry about it OP.

Even if you knew she was HIV+ its unlikely you would get it, a quick search shows:
Vaginal sex, female-to-male, studies in low-income countries
0.38% (1:263)