How do you go to the store to buy toilet paper...

How do you go to the store to buy toilet paper? I moved out on my own and I've only been buying paper towels because I'm embarrassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fEA1fC_cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy them. What are you embarrassed about?

man the fuck up and buy some toilet paper you sad sociophobic piece of shit

I buy a 12 pack of Scott's TP
and I don't give a fuck who sees me
we all got to wipe our shit

Save money and save trees invest in a bidet or a toilet hose

>The less popular "Everybody poops but you"

please pic related. or you know enter reality even if it is just you purchase buttwipe

Oh HERE WE GO

>paper towels
How have you not clogged your toilet?

maybe he's a limey and throws it in the "bin"

Sweet jesus dude, WTF are you embarrassed about? Do you really think the clerk will GAF? They ring up people buying enemas, douches, tampons, condoms and all kinds of shit less embarrassing than butt wipe paper.

Stand next to the t-paper area and wait for a hot girl to come get hers and imagine her naked on the toilet wiping her pussy and ass.

Buy a 12 pack kited for that smooth wipe.

That's beyond nasty. Imagine the eldritch horror stink of some fucker filling up a trash bin with shit covered paper towels.

Dude, they talk about toilet paper and incontinence products all the fucking time on television, everybody knows that people shit at some point. Nobody is going to give you weird looks or make fun of you for grabbing some toilet paper, dude.
It really isn't that big of a deal.

Get whatever you want and like, and fuck what anyone else thinks of it. You're getting it for you to use, they're not going to be using it so their opinion doesn't matter.

woooow this disgusting slut still SHITS out of his ANUS
pathetic

Dress inconspicuously and ask for the Assistant Manager when you enter the store. Tell him "John sent me". He will turn and walk to the back of the store. Follow him from 5 paces behind. Continue following him as he passes through one door, then as he swipes his card to pass through a security metal vault door. Do not speak as he hands you the number of sheets he has available for you. Give him $200 equivalent in Krugerrands. Being new, your initial supply will be limited, so cut back on the fiber. Return exactly one week later and repeat the process. You will soon be considered for full membership and your initiation will take place at the proper time.

it's toilet paper. Not a single person gives a fuck about you buying toilet paper. Almost everybody uses it. Just buy a brand and the other shit you need and leave the store before you have a mental breakdown

I know, what a fucking human...shameful

Just wipe your ass with your hand, you deserve nothing better you piece of shit.

OP is a ultra-uber-giga-nigga-faggot

Hi, ex-cashier here. When i first got a job as a cashier i did giggle to myself at people who purchased toilet paper...but that laated all of 10 minutes. You got girls buying tampons, people in their 30's buying adult diapers, people getting like 10 packs of condoms in one visit. So I can guarantee you beyond a doubt that we have more hilarious things to joke about than you buying something that is a necessity and that I buy also.

Not a single response from OP so far, and yet you dumb faggots keeps responding.

OP if you're not shitting in your hand and placing the turd gently into the bowl, at midnight, dressed in all black for the sake of stealthiness then you sir are doing it wrong. Fucking pleb.

What the fuck is toilet paper?

Op here, idk what to say so I'm just reading what people are suggesting

hurrrr durrrrrrrrrr

Interesting point. Thanks

it's like bubble tape and a marshmallow had a baby....fucking delicious

>i did giggle to myself at people who purchased toilet paper...but that laated all of 10 minutes.

You're kind of a faggot for finding that funny for even 10 seconds. When did you get this job, when you were 7?

I don't know what a limey is but in my younger years with factory work illegal Mexicans would throw shit convered tp in the trash

Trolling is a art.

You obviously have never worked in retail so you wouldn't understand

one you apparently have no grasp of

> before you have a mental breakdown
Kek

The fact that you found it humerus to begin with baffles me.

Seriously

for truly

Holy shit you couldn't be more way off. Not the guy you're replying to, but all I've ever WORKED is retail.

Seriously. who the fuck finds buying toilet paper funny? EVER. First day as cashier, or first day being a damn store period. Only your dumb ass.

>Censored version
>"very stupid" instead of retarded

I sincerely hope that you die in the most painful way imaginable, you irredeemable pile of pig shit.

This post is obviously bait that's not even your roll of toilet paper that's from Google images

So you have never worked in retail either them (obviously), nice try though

I actually think "very stupid" has more of an impact on Sup Forums. Here calling someone a retard is barely more offensive than calling them a faggot.

I work in a supermarket and I'm here to say that unless you're 16 or mentally retarded no one scanning your shit gives a flying fuck about what you're buying...we just want to cash you out so we can get to the other 7-8 people behind you...get over yourself mate, nobody gives a fuck.

found the retard

Alright, definite bait thread. I'm out.

>retard
>faggot

are fucking terms of endearment around here fuckwad...usually

yeah man, it's all good. no one even gives it a second thought. it's all in your head

"Yes, you're right I never worked in retail and now that you called me out on it I'm leaving" is what you meant to say

Yeah, I actually have worked in retail and fucking nobody would laugh at something like toilet paper. You wanna know when I DID have to fight the urge to bust up laughing?

When some dude bought a bottle of gin and a fucking ENEMA.

This, it's all mental in your mind, I used to hate buying condoms but then I realized there are probably 5 or 6 other people in the same store buying condoms too

That's the fucking point, dumbshit.

Obvious samefag kys

Just go to Costco so you only go like 3 times a year

you make really stupid and unclear points...please kill yourself, your family would appreciate it

Hahaha yes

>he doesn't know about the three shells

Nope, that ain't me.

Goddamn retard you didn't read anything he said did you

Samefag confirmed, I can use inspect element too good job

I have a book to show you, OP.

Good thing you never have to buy condoms

nah couldn't be bothered..but i'll give you the same advice I gave the other homo, kill yourself, your family would appreciate it :)

Video form
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fEA1fC_cc

I said that here, retard is barely more offensive than faggot.

>user responds with "Durr retard and faggot are terms of endearment here"

Hence like I said, "retard" isn't a insult here now fucking is it?

Both of you ignorant niggers need to be hanged. You for being a PC faggot and him for being a brain dead faggot.

yeah! fuck those guys straight in the neck, right? eat a dick nigger

>tl;dr

autistic nigger

Why are you so mad bro, everyone makes mistakes. Some people can't read and you are obviously one of those people. We don't judge you for your complete and utter failures

You have no argument so you're samefagging, please, try harder

Underrated idea but nice

today i bought a giant pack of like 6 long tissue boxes, a little square box, and a pack a bunch of pocket tissues

I had two Mexicans come and work on my house a couple months back and they left their shit tp in the trash. I don't understand

lol haven't seen this thread in a while. If you're serious though, just buy it. Everybody poops. Everybody knows that everybody poops. Nobody cares.

lmao yep sounds about right..

Worst comes to worst, do they not have home delivery groceries where you live?

are you seriously this retarded? maybe your mom should have not chickened out and held the bag over your head a few minutes longer

And the other two illegitimate cumstains who think I'm mad need to be anally violated by rabid weasels. Nigga I ain't even mad.

Samefag confirmed, you messed up and failed to read what op said, just admit it and move on nobody else cares but you

Ugh. That's because in ole Spic-land, the sewer system is so fucked you can't flush paper, it'd clog the whole system. However I've never heard of those mongrels coming here and doing that shit.

Just one more reason to hate filthy fucking spics.

What said

Just do a curbside pickup or something if it means that much to you.

I don't use toilet paper. I make my dog lick it clean... she's my bitch. Literally.

>plumbing pretty much anywhere south of America can't handle toilet paper
>mexicans and haitians in particular grow up just throwing shit paper in the trash or on the floor
>go to america
>do the same thing

stop projecting your insecurities on others my man, it's ugly. Just because your parents didn't want you doesn't mean we're all as useless as you...please get some help...ok user, promise?

When i in Mexico we didn't even have toilet paper, there was just a bucket of water next to the toilet with a ladle, the toilet wasn't even integrated with plumbing it just went out down a pipe into the street

Pics of bitch

When i was visiting*

Why would you even want pics of a stray dog I adopted?

Reasons
>certainly not to masturbate to if that's what you're implying

How sad your existence must be, to always grovel for acceptance so desperately. Are you trying to impress mommy and daddy, or are you just a retard?

The worst part is that you're so bitter about your own mental prison that you spend your time and energy trying to bring people down to your level. Just open your eyes for a second and look in the mirror. If you're into suffering for the sake of appearance, that's cool, but don't force that prison mentality on the rest of us.This is coming from a teoll who has dabbled in faggotry myself, yet I used to be just like you, hating anyone who called me out for stuff I did. A couple of years ago, I thought dudes who called me out on my BS were "fags" or that all the other ignoramus's were "bitches", but I overcame my insecurities and stopped acting like a goddamed fucking crybabty, something I hope you grow out of soon.

>Fedoraintensifies.jpg

tl;dr

you're boring me now, goodbye child

not very impressive coming from someone who still lives with mommy...glad you're quitting though sport, it was getting sad, I feel bad for you

>because I'm embarrassed.

And like having to buy hemorrhoid cream won't be more embarrassing?