So, user... what's missing in your life?

>So, user... what's missing in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZgBDV0Fyfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits + Timestamp. Or gtfo

a life

A job

Direction, been kind of lost the last few years.

A timestamp and tits :)

Timestamp tits or fuck off.

>earbuds p
>not even qt on my screen will listen to me

the ability to get things to get in motion and not fuck up

I want to own my own business and move to NC but shit keeps taking me back home

Chicken wings

>Meds
I'm stressed all the time and it appears and disappears.

A life

Money, a job, my own house, time frequently spent communicating and experiencing things with others (aka a social life), a girlfriend.

Desire to live

Looks like Ashley Jones.

Summer started early

Wow nice meme guys, too bad you are summer as fuck

Someone to share it with....

Oh, and
/thread

Yall niggas need some fidget spinners

wow nice white knighting, too bad you're summer as fuck

What is this picture OP?

Just started talking to someone and recently learned that I'm missing a girl.

My life feels so empty at the moment, but it's too good to even complain in a way.

>Have a job (unfulfilling)
>Have a GF (which I will break up with because distance)
>Have friends (which I don't even get to see, just on the weekends)
>Will move to France from shitty Mexico for my master's degree (only motivation I got)

>Newfag posers.

Explain pls

Whats yer masters for?

Timestamp tits or gagf

MiM in consumer goods marketing + MSc in webmarketing

ambition.

Cute Asian wife

Time, because frankly im running out of it.

Oh so yer creative ir something, masters is hard

Thisssss

a qt gf that looks like pic related

>tfw no short haired qt gf

A picture of your penis with timestamp.

Where ia she

Meeeeaaning

Meh, mostly trying to achieve a directive position. I am not really interested in publicity, I'd rather do strategic planning.

She's been missing from my life for a good 7 months now.Miss you Lana

Go back to le reddit.

How old are you?

Ur tits and a timestamp
Also a girl to call my own

does it ever get fucking easier user? just went through super shit break up as i was about to pop the ole q

a perfect traveler ponders not the destination, nor has any intents on hurry.

>Be me
>be depressed
>have no previous interest in girls. Just didn't care about having a relationship.
>Have no social life due to unstable home environment and constantly moving to different homes.
>Most of my friends are just friends that I still keep in touch w/ online over the years of meeting them and moving away.

>Now be me. 18 years old.
>Dad recently died.
>Now I'm really depressed.
>Life seems like I'm living one day at a time
>Then out of nowhere
>This pretty girl messages me to call my dog cute (My dog was my profile pic)
>I begin to message back
>We have the same interest!
>Normally, I would be a dick and be like, "idk you why are you messaging me?" but for some reason, I experienced the urge to talk to someone and just try to get to know them. It was crazy how much we had in common, and we had no idea who each other were prior to today.
>We keep chatting and soon it gets to the point where we are talking all day every day.
>She is JUST like me. She is also super introverted and I love it. I hate extroverted girls tbh and thats probably why I didn't have interest in girls.
>We still talk every day and I really like her, I just hope she likes me back. She already told me she was single. Only thing is, she lives across the country :/. Idk about long distance relationships tbh.

duuuude! I've smoked weed out of a hotdog before!!

pour your heart out to her. you really have to. i've missed out on countless relationships with countless girls that were perfect for me. just tell her how much you like her. she wouldn't keep talking to you so often if she didn't like you back.

Dude introvert girls are awesome. But dont all your eggs in one basket though. Fix your depression first before she rejects you and your further down the rabbit hole

I want to. But It's too early. We've only been talking for like a week. I can't be like "I LOVE YOU" lol

obviously you won't show tits so gtfo

Dont put

NO TITS NO STAMP GTFO

Shes also depressed. More derepressed than I am. She thinks shes ugly but shes not. Shes really cute.

>I dont have any pictures :(

Sex.
Been with girlfriend for almost 3 years now, doesn't want to sex me up, wants to wait until marriage. And wants to wait longer for marriage.
I got a good job that pays the bills, I'm in good health, 20/20 vision, great hearing, more than enough great friends that I hang out with regularly, and a family that loves me, kinda, but it's enough family love to be happy. Girlfriend is great, don't get me wrong, we take trips together, eat out a lot, give each other gifts and make each other laugh. But she doesn't sex me up.
Could use a bit more confidence, too. But I guess that's relative with sex, since sex = more testosterone = more confidence.

Job.
Friends.
Sense of Pride.
Sense of Worth.
Sense of Belonging.

Meaning, really.
No matter what I do, I WILL be forgotten by time.
Also, saved because cute face.

What I need.

>These failures to understand what "Tits or GTFO" means

>A reason to live

>She thinks shes ugly but shes not. Shes really cute.
Oh fuck no. Fucking bail out. I've been there and I've seen it many times. Fucking bail, bro. Never, ever ends well. They just fish for sympathy until Chad feels bad for them and offers a pity fuck, which they comply so easily.
I fucking hate the whole "Chad" meme, but in this case, it will happen.

Try to close that gap as soon as possible.
It'll only tear you apart after a while, user.

Lmao newfag.

Chad? What? lmao. Shes not like 10/10 cute. Shes like a small Puerto Rican nerd girl.

Was she diagnosed by an actual dr?

quick death

she takes medication so probably.

Oh, i can never see a nerd other than being white

Self motivation and discipline. Clinical depression kicks those in the mass pretty good sometimes, though, and my clinically diagnosed and purposefully untreated ADHD helps me forget I was supposed to do those things. I don't like amphetamines.

Mental problems are real y'all

kek

trips confirms weiner

so everyone that asks for tits is a newfag? ironic isnt it, or is it that you're just some sissy faggot with no actual tits to show?

this tbqhfamalamadingdong

Self-esteem and discipline.

A good girl..

I recently came home from college for the summer and realized I have absolutely no friends from high school. I have friends in college because I decided not to be a fucking idiot but it's lacking so, so much back here. It's not like I didn't try in high school, I just...couldn't make friends. I couldn't have any meaningful conversations with anyone, and talking to girls was definitely not an option.

I went to college and it's a night-and-day difference. I have a very solid circle of friends, I have a lot of friends in fraternities, I do photography and everyone that's seen it loves it, my roommate was on the school's baseball team, I'm talking to this girl and she's coincidentally going to head over to where I am and we're probably going to go on our second date...I mean I could keep going on about it.

I'm just missing the back-home aspect. It hurts to not have that human connection where you've spent all of your life, especially when you've just spent the last 9 months of your life in such a wonderful environment.

This

a dog and a kinky whore to fuck

ROLLing

NIGGERS

trips gets nudes

come on baby give me trips

A girl to love.
I've been talking to my ex and she's constantly going on about how I was too good for her and she's bad for me so we can't get back together and yadda yadda yadda even though I don't think I'm really anything to write home about.

Been trying to throw out a line to a reasonably cute girl I've known since grade school who's really into movies and guns, which appeals to the /k/ommando in me, nice republican gal.

And my ultimate fallback option is an "ex" who claims to have severe depression, and has said she's been raped before 3 times, it's probably more by now. I don't know for a fact, but something tells me she's exaggerating.

>TL;DR bitches be crazy but I want one anyway

the willingness to divert the course of earthlings

Money, feels bad.

trips feels bad

Even tho she lives in Tennessee and I live all the way in California??

I was thinkin of that feels when im about to go to unjversity. Just graduated high school and shipping off to boot camp. I wish ill okay and find a gf when i get out and go to uni

>choosing to be in Commiefornia when you have a good reason to move and reside in lovely Appalachia or any other inferior part of Tennessee.

No, you're just an idiot who happens to be a newfag. Anybody who's been here for over 6 months knows who this chick and has seen pics of her on this board before. You're not getting nudes you faggot. Maybe you should lurk more before you run your mouth at a place you know absolutely nothing about.
>hurr tits or gtfo! Thats what we say here right?! Right guys?!

Ye, intimate partners are nice

what happened to Ashley Jones? youtu.be/YZgBDV0Fyfo

>being this new

>tbh
>idk
>be me
> :/
What the fuck kind of nigger talk is this? Speak fucking english you mutt

money

Takin bait m8, watre you 8?

either a girlfriend or a tied milf to blow loads in

Meaning

I had to quit my job like two years ago because harassment from management became so bad it was starting to cause health issues, I worked for five years straight without spending a dime, I was writing this story off and on for years so I decided to finish it, I put it up on Amazon Kindle back in February and formatted and made it available in paperback like a month later. It was the first part in a planned trilogy, and I've been thinking this story up since I was like 7 and homeless. Told myself since I have no job right now, might as well, you know?
Said if ten people liked it I would write the second part. Man did I overestimate myself, not only did I never get 10 people to not think its shit, It only sold 1 copy on kindle and one copy on paper and neither person left a review.

I know authors don't really make money, I didn't really think I would be rich from this or anything, I just wanted to share my story with people and maybe make a couple bucks here and there to feel like I'm not complete garbage, but even this turned to shit.

I'm tired man, I can't keep friends, I can't talk to women, I can't do anything right, it always feels like there's something I'm supposed to do but I can't do anything, like there's something missing, I've gone through being homeless, starving, being in hospitals, being beaten, abused, molested, the only thing that's been keeping me going for these past thirteen or so years has been coming to Sup Forums to unload every now and then. I can't do this shit much longer bro, I'm gonna be 31 in 9 days and there's nothing to look forward to.

>6 months
Fucking hell every year more newfriends come and shit things up
I wish /l/olikon was still here

We're in the dead of summer vacation, mi amigo.

And this past election and Le Legendary Hacker Sup Forums's involvement in some of the media coverage has more than likely attracted the kiddies with nothing to do all day.

Sup Forums's gonna be gayer than it already was for at least a few more months.

A beautiful rich loyal girlfriend to cuddle with.