Is there any non meme tier defender of DCEU here?

Is there any non meme tier defender of DCEU here?

I would like to know your arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

capeshit is cancer

Indeed it is.
Still I can understand why some people like Marvel flicks. That doesn't happen with DC flicks tho. I think they are just memeing.

Jesus fucking Christ, what is it going to take for studios to stop putting out capeshit every couple of months

People stop watching them.

Two or three flops should be enough. They were capable of killing the Hollywood epics after all.

AYO HOLE UP
Justice League is coming out BEFORE Wonder Woman?

Marvel can't be stopped at this point. But Wonder Woman and Aquaman inevitably bombing will kill the DCEU.

I prefer DCEU films because they aren't as predictable as MCU flicks. I wouldn't say I like either though tbqhwy.

MoS wasn't too bad. Wasn't high art, anyone that claims that is memeing, but it was a decent flick.

After BvS I've lost all interest though, desu. That thing was an abomination. Haven't seen Suicide Squad, I might pirate it eventually, but won't pay money for it. WW looks retarded as anything else in the DCEU (she can take a punch from Doomsday but uses a 12 inch shield to go over into no mans land?).

>aren't as predictable
But BvS spoiled everything in the trailers.

I haven't watched a movie trailer in about 8 years so that's fine.

FOR YOU

Why would anyone watch trailers?

>be in theater
>trailer plays
Do you just close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears?

I was expecting you to ask this.

Yes, I do.

Well that shuts me up.

>MoS wasn't too bad. Wasn't high art, anyone that claims that is memeing, but it was a decent flick
I'm not memeing at all when I say I absolutely loved man of steel and consider it the best modern capeshit film (modern being iron man 1 and beyond). It had something the marvel films lack, a science fiction action feel to it rather than kids cosplaying. On top of that it looked beautiful, the scenes, shots and backgrounds were stunning. It was like a piece of art.

I cannot defend any other DCEU film though, BvS was just awful and I haven't seen suicide squad yet.

For comparison, I thought Civil War was only marginally better than BvS but still shit. I think Winter Soldier is the best Marvel film to date and rank that only a little under Man of Steel.

I really like it too and I hate Superman

Do you really think it's better than TDK?

>It had something the marvel films lack, a science fiction action feel to it rather than kids cosplaying

Which older sci-fi action films also have this feel? Not not necessarily older capeshit only.

They'd have to be marvel flops. DC being shit will just reinforce the marvel brand. As that's all that's happened over the last few years.

I dont care about the DCEU, only based kino god snyder

I never go anywhere without an ipod/iphone and headphones.

I'd just play games in the lobby if I wasn't sure I'd lose my seat.

Ok, but that's a meme tier argument.

Why do you like him?

i cant see wonder woman not bombing hard

>tfw a south park vidya accurately summed up the state of capeshit

youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0