At work and bored. Post what's in your pockets atm. In mine: Gerber knife, Gerber tactical pen, penlight, 40¢...

At work and bored. Post what's in your pockets atm. In mine: Gerber knife, Gerber tactical pen, penlight, 40ยข, skoal extramint, meds, and a sharpie (in case things get crazy)

tobacco. what a stupid moron you are. paying someone good money to kill you.

bet that sharpie's been in your pooper, but that i won't hold against you.

It's a bad habit I know. But you know what? FUCK YOU that's what. Also no not that one.

Nothing. I have nothing on my pockets. I'm not even wearing anything that has pockets.

You need your meds constantly?
Also nothing in my pockets because I'm in the shower.

No, you're definitely the one being fucked. You and the poor farmer who is getting pennies for their tobacco while the tobacco company is fucking rolling in dosh, laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. And they're laughing at you. They probably own cancer treatment centers and funeral homes too so they can laugh at you 3 times.

Yea probably. But whatever. That's what this thread is about. So get fucked

What are you wearing?

I hardly see how you dying a horrible death because some greedy shitstain wanted to make some money off you is "whatever".

PS, nothing in pockets. I'm sitting at home, why would I need anything in pockets?

A bed sheet and a bungee cord.

I keep my cock in my pocket.

My balls in the other.

typical summer loadout

dat micromachines TIE Interceptor

i find it offers the best mix of speed, agility, and firepower

then what do you keep in your ass?

where the mop bucket?

bump

action fleet is awesome shit

You look like we could be friends

Bullshit - you just dumped out your kitchen junk drawer.

Can I see more photos of just that Gerber knife user?

nah, my kitchen junk drawer is full of random needless things which would be stupid to carry around in my pockets all day

bmp

Sure. I like it $25.99 at menards. Pen was $40 Amazon

Very possibly. You can tell a lot about someone from their pockets. Care to share?

my dad has a different model of that knife with larger holes on side of it, did they change that or something ?

This is the first job I've had that I have time to browse 4chin. Siting in my unit listing to music waiting for the next stage to start.

There are a few models that look similar. It's a good knife.

bmpp

Nice

Love that knife. I wish I could find one like that. >illegal in my state

I actually bought that in the states.
>hint: go to gun shows they sell them

Sup Forums janitor?

in reality it's a shitty knife, especially for an edc knife,

Also my thread. God I'm bored help me pass the time.

Ya I just like the style

In case the mood strikes!

>mexican

>doesn't have limited edition GBC

bumps

>Gerber

hows the tact pen and pen light?

what kind of batteries?

Post your shit then bitch. If not then stfu

2 AAA. Light has 3modes it's very handy. Pen has some weight but feels good. Wrights well and has a glass breaker.

+ ishit 5

bmp

>sharpie
In pooper nao

this

tactical pen?

What kind of retarded faggot are you?

>floppy disk
hahahahahahahahaha

>$40
>pen

im surprised anyone knows what it is, I keep my secret codes and such on it,

The best kind!

lol you pocket carry the 22?

Fuckin sweeeeet!!

Outside pocket. So shut up faggot it's at least touching it.

I'm on duty right now, I carry a Glock 23 off duty. Just thought I would show her off otherwise it looks empty

>carry a Glock 23 off duty
concealed?

No I keep it strapped to my fore head lmao. Yes concealed asshole!

lol no need to get butthurt

Oh shit it's the cops. Abandon thread the pigs are here. /sage

>calls me a pig
>gets quads...

I'll allow it

Are you OP?

Really want a stiletto but live in the UK

no.

What a waste of quads....

tactical chewing gum, tactical keys to house and garage, tactical wallet with tactical banknotes, tactical credit card, tactical phone, tactical lint

This is all I ever keep in my pockets, op

So what's special about the pen?
It has a metal case?

OMFG I have never gotten quads. And in my own thread to top it off!!! This is a day for the books son

Glass breaker. Zoom in

The daily carry, Hinderer XM18 3"

I don't really go anywhere these days that would justify me having anything in my pockets, but when I do computer repair oddjobs and I don't want to take my full repair kit I'll keep these on me

- Teeny turner (small 10 in one skrewdriver)
- USB stick with installation media and portable diagnosis tools and anti mal/bloat/whateverware
- USB stick with UBCD and Xubuntu liveboot

I also usually try to have a ethernet tester on my but unless I want to spend a crisp hundo I can't get one small enough. Would have do 3 repairs to pay for it and I need to eat

Why don't you get a job doing it. This way you are making an hourly rate. Instead of getting paids by the job

Long story, basically can't hold down a job because of bipolar disorder. keeps me in bed for weeks at a time. I've only ever been able to hold down a job for a few months. At least I have this though. but between this and food stamps I scrape by, just barely

Sorry to hear that b/ro why don't you get on meds?

ah that's it's own whole thing, I don't qualify for medicaid because texas, and I can't ever afford to make it to a doctor. it is what it is though

Poverty isn't all that bad, I've never really not been barely scraping by so I don't really know what anything else is like

bump

Well I've been broke as fuck myself and I hate it. It may sound bad but if I can't make 50k+ a year it's hard to live. Granted I have 3 kids and a wife that doesn't work. But having money just makes life easier. I don't care what anyone says it does.

yeah, I agree it makes things easier
but I'd rather not hate every moment of my existence so I try not to think about it.

You're a lucky man

don't need no bucket

ain't no janitor

ain't no mexican

this delicious piece of bacon