I'm trying to cum in my own mouth for the very first time...

I'm trying to cum in my own mouth for the very first time, and I need you guys to treat me like the horny little slut I am so I can finally get the courage to do it

kill yourself

uhhhhhhhh i have a 2 inch pp

my dog is on fire send help

careful not to pee on your mouth or hit your eye laddie c:

what the fuck are you doing? stop it.

Pics or it didn't happen
You too whore

lol some retarded beta dude in his 20s actually wrote this

words of wisdom I can attest

You don't need the encouragement, you want it more than anyone else here wants it.
You're a fucking whore and you want everyone to see how much of a subservient little bitch you are. You're gonna cum in your mouth and you'll never go back, in a month you'll be getting facefucked by some guy on Craigslist. youre a dirty slut and you want to be used, it's who you are, you don't need convincing

gotta admit I fucking love the attention and dirty talking

don't swallow the cum, as it coats your throat, tastes extremely bitter and also causes acne the next few days

If you like the attention then post some pics, I want to see the cum in your mouth you whore

should I rather spray it all over my face then?

Who says you can't do both. It's important you get some cum down your throat, I want you to taste yourself and know what a dirty cumslut you are.

what is that show called?

Don't leave OP, I wanna hear how much you loved it when you came on your face.

Isis Execution: the anime

dirty joke very banned

I also want to see where this goes.
Go for it user. Practice being the slut you have always wanted to be

it... felt weird

...but somehow it was really arousing at the same time, can't recall the last time I came this hard.

And I honestly didn't taste anything weird, although I kept it in my mouth for a bit and moved my tongue around. In fact it kind of tasted like nothing, although the texture was there and it felt funny.

To be honest, swallowing it felt dirty as fuck, but knowing what I just did turns me on so much I might just do it again right now.

Anyways, thank you, my lovely anons. Couldn't have done it by myself.

And I mean, if this thread keeps up I might just deliver pics from round 2.

bump

post dick

The first time is like that, but soon you'll only be able to cum in your mouth.
Do it again, every time is better than the last time. Spit it out on your face and take a photo. The more of a Slut you are the better it will be

lost

PLEASE STOP

Where do you live OP? If you need someone to cum down your throat and treat you like a real slut, let me know

I may actually join you. I've only done it a few times when i have sucked myself.. there are some days when i'm ultra flexible and I can't resist. I've even deepthroated myself once but after i cum in my own mouth i feel so guilty and gay. Idk. Tonight sounds like the night.

you need help ese...

You gotta learn to accept it and love it for what it is. Some part of you wants cum in your mouth, the quicker you accept that the easier it'll be

you can suck your own dick, wow you're lucky

Maybe, it feels good having your own cock in your mouth honestly. It's smooth and you know what feels good so you're able to sort of practice and get better. Idk if i'd ever actually suck a cock though. The process is too scetchy.

Choke on it you fucking retard

my oh my, looks like we got ourselves a little slut party

I wanna play too

Nah, Grindr makes it pretty damn simple.

Yeah, but I'm definitely not trying to catch anything. I've stayed clean so far and i'm 24 so I don't want to go and ruin things just yet haha

Imagine if we were all in the same room..

Stick to your own dick for now. Eventually you'll get to the point where you need someone else's cock to get off. You sluts are all the same, cock desperation gets worse and worse until you're at the other end of a gloryhole one night.

Hey there, how much of a whore are you? Willing to post some pictures of your tight ass? Want some cum down your throat?

I've almost went to the adult toy store and jerked in one of the stalls but i've always chickened out.

I'm honestly so horny right now I could suck you all off and still want more, I'm on a spree of hypno gifs and edging

give and thou shalt receive
that is, make me hornier than I already am and I'll do ANYTHING you want, honey

You need someone there to coax you onto that next level. A blowbang is fine but what about all of us spit roasting you, loads of cum in your ass and down your throat.
You deserve to be used. I'd have you choking on my dick.

Hypno video always get me too.
You would be powerless to resist my cock. It tastes amazing. Trust me. Honestly, if the moment was right i'd suck you too.

why limit it to only my mouth and ass? I want it EVERYWHERE

every cock tastes amazing to me, honey, and I'm sure yours is just as delicious
specially if it can feed me as much of your cum as possible

let's see some photos of your tight fucking ass, degrade yourself on camera for us, we want to see how much of a dirty slut you are.

I know you feel the need to work my cock for that well deserved cum. I have the same feeling. & my cum tastes strangely good. I think that's why i feel so guilty after finishing in my mouth. It's good

user are you still here?

No, you feel guilty because you know how filthy whore you actually are. But don't need to be ashamed, you will get used to the feeling, addicted to it and feeling the cum not just in yourself, but all over your body will be your natural state. You will feel bad if you're not used. You will wait for someone to use you. And not just that. You'll looking for the opportunities to be used, to be shamed, to feel like a slut. And sooner or later, you will lose your mind and your identity, but don't worry: people will still love you. And use you, as you always wished.

still alive
can't for the love of me get a good angle, and if I don't take the pic from a close distance it looks like shit

maybe I'll need some lucky else to take the pictures for me?

Accept the slut you are user, tonight's the night. No more guilt, swallow all your cum knowing just how much of a whore you are. You'll be sad when it's gone, you'll want more

spread your ass so we can all see how tight you are.
Or tell me where you live and I can come do it for you

maybe you can bring some friends with you, it'd be a shame not to get every little inch of my body covered in delicious cream

I won't lie, reading these posts made me incredibly horny
I'm at work and shouldn't read stuff like this, but I can't resist myself and I want more and more of this.

want me to slip under your desk and take good care of you, big boy?

who knows, maybe the rest of the office might wanna join in as well

Notice me senpai.

oh, boy do I wish I had all of you in my immediate surroundings

I wouldn't miss ANY of you

Tell us some slutty stories about yourself, it's good to know where your more extreme experiences are so we can push right past that.
I like taking sluts into unknown territory, there's nothing like trying something for the first time

My cum just tastes sour and leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouse. Used to be able to suck my own cock when I was in highschool, and damn did I abuse that privelege to high hell.

Lewd

post is roll

roll

Do anons really believe he did it?

I can tell you how it all started

once upon a time, at a friends house
we were happily playing Guitar Hero on my friends ps2
he was the only one of us who had one, so we were extremely fixated on getting out the maximum playtime possible out of it
one day, as we were preparing ourselves for one last round before going home, a friend of mine said
>I'll let you my last turn if you let me have sex with you
I was 13 at the time, he was 16, I didn't know what I was getting into
I couldnt even say no, it all happened so quickly and the fucker even had lube on his pocket, which in retrospect means he's been looking out for this
needless to say, that day I came harder than I ever in my life had

fast forward a few weeks later, he tells on my friends for whatever reason

and they threaten to tell on my mom if I didn't do the same with them

little did they know, I would've said yes anyways

this time it was mostly sucking 4 of them off, and letting them watch as my friend fucked me and came on my stomach

we did that for about a year, before they started to find new friends and moving out of town

now I'm a lonely little slut, and I really, REALLY miss cock the way I had it back then

honestly, one is just not enough anymore

roll

YES

You like being throatfucked? Know what it feels like when a cock is in the back of your throat, your deep throating it all the way to the base of the cock, and then he cums directly into your stomach?
You dirty fucking whore you love that don't you, you're at your best when you're being used like the disposable cumslut you are

roll

roll

God you're pathetic, you sold yourself for a song on guitar hero.
I've got some friends that would love to gangbang a whore like you. We'd make your little guitar hero boyfriends look like a fucking joke. Come gag on some real cock you slut

OP if youre straight or curious but mostly straight then once you do this its gonna suck

ive done it a handful of times and have had instant regret afterwards but if youre a homo youd enjoy it

Roll

Oh my, you're such a dirty whore, aren't you? But it's your lucky day, I like you.
Unfortunately, no one is in my office for today. But the good news is... no one is here.
Want to have some fun? ;)

so, I typed this while extremely horny, and missed some details as well as making some grammar mistakes

he fucked me on the laundry at our friends house that very same day

and after some time toying around with my friends post-blackmail they got the courage and started either dryhumping me or straight out fucking me too

one of them was specially big, to the point where I could feel it all too well in my ass

now THAT'S the spirit
you know exactly what I need

roll

Speaking of sliding down your throat...

this is such a gay fucking thread

Find yourselves a daddy, you'll never be ashamed knowing you're serving a man who knows you're a useless little girl that's only good for satisfying him.

roll, I might join too.

That's the point, I guess.

Do you like black guys with 8 inch dicks OP?

fuck off newfag

Post sexy pics, slut

not OP, but I do, very much so

honey, I'd LOVE 8 inches of delicious black meat anywhere in me right now

funny enough, OP's nowhere to be seen and I've probably hijacked this thread

which is great, more for me!

Age and sex please? So I can know what to do to you

I want to see your cute little ass and butthole, maybe with something in it

I wanna know your age and sex too. I got so much cock milk for the both of you

You want more, post some pictures or give me a Snapchat. I wanna make sure you're worth it before I bother giving you my cock.
You ever been tied up and fucked? Binded tight so you can't resist all our cocks in your ass? I guess you could complain but it's hard to speak when we've been fucking your throat raw for an hour. I like it when we don't let you swallow and the cum spills out on your face as you choke on the next cock

Maybe I could start you off with just 2 inches then start going deeper in your ass

I may be just all by myself, but I'd do naughty things to you. You made me so horny that I wouldn't let you until I'm completely satisfied. But here's the twist: I won't be, until I see you completely destroyed. I have been waiting for such a moment for so long that one round would not be enough. Who am I kidding... not even 5 or 6 rounds would satisfy me at all. I'd want to see you completely humiliated. I hope you like to cry, because I'd pound your ass so hard that it would tear so much that you would not be able to get up. Not just that. I want you to be mine. I will not only tie you, but also kiss you, mark you, and also cloth you in a way I like. You will be mine. For one day. Just this day. But I warn you: you won't forget this day. Never.

well, seems like my prayers have been answered

fuckbuddy's home, although he doesn't know he's my fuckbuddy... yet.

it's been fun, and you made this little slut REALLY horny, so whatever's gonna happen to him is, like, half your fault

'till we meet again, and believe me, we will

I might just try and take pics of this, so keep an eye on trap threads, lol

tada

I'd sneak into your room to find your little virgin ass innocently texting. Then I'd hold you down. You could try to resist but I would just be too much for you. I'd put you in a prone bone position then shove my dark shaft inch by inch in your pure and innocent ass. As yoy begin to take pleasure in my thrusting I would empty my ball sack in you and let you slide off my cock and unto the bed with cum dripping from your violated ass.

Aww already?

I recently had this feeling that I want to be used. I always thought of myself as an average guy, but recently had an interest in not only crossdressing, but also has weird sexual fantasies. I was somewhat vanilla before, but no I not only want to use someone, but I also want to be used desperately. This bipolarity makes me nervous, yet it is somewhat exciting. When I'm in the "feminine" end of the spectrum, I really wish that someone would fill me with their cum, or at least they made a cum tribute of one of my pictures (crossdressing or faceapp, I have both).

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll again, probably the last time

OP BEFORE YOU GO, the sauce of that doujin please

oh fuck it.