Not all of us live in some fantasy land where you get to feel like a normal fucking human being and actually touch the...

Not all of us live in some fantasy land where you get to feel like a normal fucking human being and actually touch the opposite sex. Some of us are cursed to be fucking alone and feel like fucking subhuman shit because girls literally won't even let us hug them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real or not here is some advice you are not perfect and guess what no one else is do yourself a favor and love yourself and really be the best person you can be girls or whoever will come to you if you love yourself. maybe you need to see a therapist and take some medication to get yourself there but first wake up in tomorrow and gradually love yourself

TITS OR GTFO

I hate that every time I write something I feel like I'm playing the self pity card. Fuck. Will it get better. I fucking hope so.

YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. IMPROVE IT YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT. LOOK AT YOU CRYING, DO YOU THINK YOU EVEN DESERVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO EVEN WANT TO BREATHE NEXT TO YOU? THE SECRET TO LIFE IS THAT YOU STAND ALONE, BITCHES WILL LIKE YOU IF YOU LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE FREE WILL TO DO ANYTHING. WORK ON YOURSELF AND CHASE MONEY NOT BITCHES. ONCE YOU HAVE MONEY AND LOOK GOOD ( FOR YOURSELF) THEY WILL FLOCK AND TRY TO LOCK YOU DOWN. DO THIS AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE HAPPINESS. ALSO HAPPINESS IS DICTATED BY YOU AND ONLY YOU. HAPPINESS IS NOT IN ANY MATERIAL OR TANGIBLE THING. YOU NEED TO DO WHAT I SAY OR JUST GIVE UP AND LET SOME DUDE FUCK YOU, BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE. TO GET FUCKING CUCKED AND USED AS A BOIBUTT. SHOW US THAT FAT BODY BITCH.

you're not cursed, you're fat and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
vid related

Just fuck a whore or prostitute fuck love

OP,

Women want different things than men do. Women are about feeling extremely strongly, or security. Different men offer different things more. There are normal girls that want normal things, but you have to be able to talk normally to women.

Clearly you can't. So you need to decide which you can really offer.

So, become a drug dealer. Inexpensive, easy way to get the right type of girl. Or, make enough money to pick off the girls who need security.

If you're capable of none of those things, you're fucked. Try to find other austistic girls, then, just like you.

Where can I find more of this guy? What is the name of the meme?

Fake and gay

Steps to getting laid:
1. Shower twice a day
2. Get a haircut and shave
3. Work out (you don't even need to go to the gym, pushups, sit ups and running is free)
4. Get a hobby (play guitar or something, bitches love guitar)
5. Get clothes that fit and are stylish (those don't have to be expensive either, as long as they fit and look decent)
6. Get yourself out there and talk to girls, you'll get rejected a ton but if you fail 200 times and it works once then it's a win in my book
7. Oh and eat properly

Holy shit this feels like the making of a criminal or something. Dude, somethings gotta change. You can't try to get hugs from girls or some shit. Just live low key and good shit will come your way. When you don't try, that's when it'll happen. Don't try and let the chicks come to you. Be you around them but don't make the first move unless You're sure it'll be a dtf.

This is a fake post. It is a meme basically. There was a guy like that once, but he cut himself up and went to the hospital. Nobody heard from him again since. Now these threads are occasionally spammed.

Your order isn't correct. I would believe #1 is get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Don't listen to all the anons telling you tp just love yourself and girls will come to you.

They will not.

It does not matter what you do. I've run the gamut: lost weight, I exercise, dress well, buzzed my dumb hair short, got my teeth fixed, I have plenty of female friends, I put myself out there while staying true to myself, I don't hurt anyone for any reason.

Girls still see me being as sexual as a mouldy hotdog, while most people enjoy talking to me, literally no one wants to fuck me.

Unfuckability goes beyond looks or status, it is some sort of curse that is picked up by everyone and it is 100% unfixable. Give up, you will never experience love or intimacy, it's just facts.

hah beta fag, do what bill cosby did and rape a bitch

finally someone else who gets it.

yeah i mean i'm fucking 26 years old, like 8 years ago i lost 100 lbs and it didn't help at all. was going to the gym, was in decent shape.

just a curse. i've tried everything, nothing will ever work.

I cannot overstate how important it is to wear clothes that fit.
A) If you're still wearing the clothes your parents bought you 10 years ago maybe it's time to get some clothes in your CURRENT size.
B) If you are wearing baggy clothes to hide a shape you are embarrassed of cut it out. Clothes that are the proper size are far more appealing than trashy oversized garb
I see far too much of both scenarios

Lower your standards

H-hi! (holds up xbox 1 controller) anyone want to join me for a good ole online gaming sesh :P? I have all the classics like Battlefield 1 , The new COD,and Halo Wars among many others! Just shoot me a message and let me know which one you want to play and I will hop one the ole Xbox-arooney lol (that's what I call it anyway) we can totally troll some noobs or MELT the opps lol. Anyway hope someone is down to pwn cuz I haven't had a gaming buddy in a while -_-

haha sucks to be a fat jew

xD well memed ;) any chance you want to drop your xbox gamer tag? We don't have to talk over the headset but it would be nice ya know?