Albany University: Hate crime liars expelled

breitbart.com/education/2016/05/09/albany-university-expels-women-charged-with-fabricating-hate-crime-story/

post more things that suggest the tide is turning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__iQGa0OkIs
fakehatecrimes.org/
archive.is/AkVss
moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K E K
E
K

Honeymoon for black people in the West is over.

>2 are halfbreeds

Cancerous

I've seen several of these stories, are we finally seeing a mainstream reaction to the leftist tide?

Those are some particularly ugly niggers.

Things didn't turn out the way they expected

Crimson Chin on the left.

At this point I doubt very many are truly purebred farm equipment, truly "African Americans"

I got a good kek a couple days ago when Ohio state students issued a list of demands and protested in a residence hall.

The university Vice President came out and said they were violating the "safe space" of the faculty and other students, that no demands would be considered, and that if they didn't leave he'd have the cops haul them off in a "paddy wagon."

It was gold, the students apparently had no idea how to react.

I can't link on mobile but it's easy to find.

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING !!!!!

The tide is turning.

The one on the right is tolerable based on looks.

A small victory

>"paddy wagon"

Goddamn, I want the 1950s to come back. Police officers should be allowed to hose these animals.

>All three women are pleading not guilty to the charges and have meanwhile refused a plea deal requiring them to make a public apology, according to a local ABC affiliate. One of their supporters told a reporter for ABC News 10 that the video casting doubt on their original story is “doctored.”

Kek

That was months ago you retard

Whatever senpai, RCP is late to the game with stuff that's not election-related sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=__iQGa0OkIs
unnecessary anger

Fucking lol I live in Columbus haha they chalked on the ground in the Oval

"build the wall! Trump 2016"

Feels good man

Just wait, they'll be accepted to some historically black college

It's amazing how people immediately just believed them on their word alone. You can be a black person who has never been called a nigger in his or her life, say someone called you one while on campus and gain immediate sympathy. Those people who keep feeding them are the same who believe a rape allegation the moment it's made.

fakehatecrimes.org/

>There Have Been Over 100 Hate Crime Hoaxes In The Past Decade

archive.is/AkVss

Oh man are you kidding, if only!

>post more things that suggest the tide is turning

I am not down for self delusion.

Nice, I bet that stirred up some shit.
My old neighbors in Iowa city hung a huge trump flag on their house, it triggered pretty much everybody who came over.

Oh this should go well for them.

Two of them look pretty white to me. I can understand why they might have felt pressured to do this -- they've probably seen plenty of hate crimes before and really wanted to see someone punished for them. There's too little punishment of hate crimes in the United State, I'm afraid, and especially there's too little reaction to hate speech.

Also why did they attack the person on the bus to begin with?

This is the most rational discussion I've seen between protesters, besides some yelling.

Is it just because there are so few?

The tide is in no way turning everything is only getting worse.

I mean just look at the BBC openly discriminating about whites.

Shit like this is happening everywhere.

are halfbreeds
Those two have more white in them than black. Pure black people are very close to actual black in terms of skin color. If any of them is close to 50/50, it's the one in the middle.

>There's too little punishment of hate crimes in the United State

I agree, plebbiter, but it's the niggers that need to be made to acknowledge their hate crimes

I think you're being discriminatory about hate crimes -- no one should be targeted specifically. Hate crimes charges should be for those that carry out hate crimes. In my own observation, these tend usually to be carried out by butthurt white people against minorities like gays, homeless people, black people, and immigrants. Hate crimes are usually about those with power usuing it against those without.

>Hate crimes are usually about those with power usuing it against those without.

Fuck you leftist scumbag!

"white" people have not more power than anyone else.

FUCK YOU

>All three women are pleading not guilty to the charges and have meanwhile refused a plea deal requiring them to make a public apology, according to a local ABC affiliate. One of their supporters told a reporter for ABC News 10 that the video casting doubt on their original story is “doctored.”

raaaycismus

G8 B8 M8

yeah, white people have massive amounts more power and advantage in the US. Just look at this graph for proof. You seem to be in denial about your privilege, user.

>these tend usually to be carried out by butthurt white people against minorities like gays, homeless people, black people, and immigrants

Show me some examples of these 'hate crimes'

As for Nkosi Thandiwe, he FUCKING ADMITTED THAT HE HATES WHITE PEOPLE AND TARGETED WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE IN HIS SHOOTING SPREE

I have more hate crimes committed against white people by niggers

Alexis was cute, though

Wut??
Can you even be serious?

Boo hoo white people have jobs.

That is not power you sack of human waste.

Chock to death on your next meal.

>whites aren't free-loading parasitic bloodsucking subhuman savages

OY VEY

Motherfucker we are talking about modern reality, not 60+ years ago.

Fuck you.

Money doesn't mean power

Bill Gates doesn't rule the world, nor is he the President of the US. He can't tell leaders what to do

Even more so when $400+ million has been spent against Trump and he still won the primary.

wtf... das racist tho

>white people have massive amounts more power and advantage in the US

niggers have massive more criminality and hate than white people.

Just look at this graph for proof about their criminality

Is it maybe because white people like getting jobs and not hanging out in the hood sucking their teeth or hanging out at the Home Depot hoping some gringo will give them a job at 5 bucks an hour?

His efficacy unwitnessed by his own eyes.

Are you trying to justify hate crimes against black people now? Where did you get so much hatred from?

This isn't just 'bait', it's clearly one of the invaders that have come here to try to change the character of this board

pic related is a hate crime

That conditional formatting is very misleading

because they have no leader, whites take the natural position of leadership in such situations

>Are you trying to justify hate crimes against black people now?

No, I don't have to justify hate crimes against niggers. Hate crimes are not nearly extreme enough.

What we need is wholesale genocide. We need to completely extirpate the nigger from this nation.

Top right pic makes her look like an Ogre Sarkeesian.

>Where did you get so much hatred from?

Noticing how much they hate me for being white has nothing to do with it I am sure.

>I think it's hot and it makes me angry.

Lol these people can't even put aside their delusions long enough to fake a convincing hate crime.

what a disgusting sack of shit

wheres a real life punisher when you need it?

>what a disgusting sack of shit

All leftist insane people are

>the only time they're held accountable for their actions is when there's oodles of evidence and hundreds of hours of investigation
>plenty still side with them

i dunno, we still have a long-ass way to go. But the pendulum is so far to the left right now it's going to approach lightspeed swinging the other way

Around blacks, never relax

Anita got fat? Damn.

There is the racist left.

Want to blame white people for their retardness.
Every normal person knows, that racist crimes without revealing your identity is a false flag attack.

we need to change the name paddy wagon to nigger wagon because irishniggers are 1st world citizens today

Thanks for hosing that retard down, he almost fooled us

Why do people keep bringing garbage like this up? The woman's already been booked, like the other criminals in the images like these.

>paddy wagon
I'm irish and I love it. "Paddy" being a racist slur for Pattys, or lumping any irish criminal as a Patrick in honor of the famous saint. A dedicated car/van just for arresting irish. We had police discriminating against us racially, and now look; police and military funerals use the irish and scottish funerary traditions to lay civil servant heroes to rest.

We took our licks in the 1900s, took the last jokes about it in the 1970's, and now we're honorary whites in with the establishment. Take notes, you fucking liberal pussies.

nuclear version

moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html

>Why do people keep bringing garbage like this up?

Because it's an example of a hate crime committed against white people by a nigger.

These crimes were never tried as hate crimes.

why do niggers keep bringing garbage like mike brown up? The guy's already been killed, like the other criminals in the cases like these.

'Paddy Wagon' is archaic. They should rename it the 'dindumobile.'

This toxic culture of absolving the element of hate in these crimes needs to be dismantled.

You 'people' are clearly not for 'justice' or 'equality', as you turn a blind eye to the element of hate in crimes like these.

>Paddywagon
I used to think that was because the police in the US were all Irish and now I realize it was for the transport of Irish people.

Lol

Kill all niggers

>AYY LMAO

It's not a rational discussion. The only questions they are asking are facetious and engineered to find out how far they can bend the rules. They don't care about the consequences of their actions, which is disrupting the faculty that have nothing to do with whatever they are assblasted about. They think college is protest school where you learn how to protest and the world gets fixed.

>dindumobile

rational? you mean simply not screaming like toddlers? nothing they said made any logical sense whatsoever. purely irrational thought processes.

I live near where this happened. I think this was a "wrong place wrong time" situation, but her and her friends were deep in the hood doing some shady shit. Bunch of grosse pointe kids trying to play drug dealers.

Kek

Just be glad you don't have any niggers Ho Chi Minh.

This fills me with rage.

Yeah, I guess it's rational for them since there is no screaming

Fuck you nigger. GTFO of the thread.

More proof the wrong side won.

>ut her and her friends were deep in the hood doing some shady shit. Bunch of grosse pointe kids trying to play drug dealers.

No they fucking weren't.

They were on the fucking edge of the east side, smoking weed.

Of course, the official story is 'drug deal gone wrong', but a nigger wearing fatigues and spraying a car with an assault rifle will, to any rational mind, indicate a militant, politically motivated act of terrorism.

>Bunch of grosse pointe kids
are you from michigan? or is this a national term now? I didn't think it was that affluent of a city compared to some east coast/west coast rich neighborhoods

>one night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch

gets me every time lel

Existing while white. It's a microagression and the best way to deal with a micro aggression is a macroaggression

OUROBOROS
U
R
O
B
O
R
O
S

Next time just use this and stop wasting space for you to type

these people are fanatics

the ends justify the means