Why is this so comfy?

Why is this so comfy?

new single is also amazing

because you imagine cuddling with Molly while listening to it

well I do at least

The actual answer is top-quality songwriting, a great voice, and a great aesthetic.

Mollyfags need to fuck right off before she becomes the new Grimes and hated for retarded meme reasons.

yeah im not even trying to waifu-fag, this shit is just genuinely good

Agreed, it blows 99% of lofi/jangle pop out of the water, every song is a killer.

And Molly is plenty cute and all, but musical waifufags are just the worst.

I've never even listened to Grimes, and honestly from how I've heard her stuff described, I might even like it, but I know I'll never be able to discuss it seriously on Sup Forums so I just ignore it.

It's Molly's qt voice and lyrics, she's the greatest female musician of this generation.

I would recommend downloading Genesis and just giving it one good listen.
Decent album, never had a reason to go back to it but it was interesting and some songs were actually pretty great.

Want to like this band more, but they remind me too much of Best Coast and their stupid cock slobbering over how superior California is(n't)

It's a 5/10

same. in bed in the winter...or in a hotel by the water on our honeymoon, windows thrown open, sea breeze drifting in as the moonlight shines down on us

>tfw marry me archie

Album is a solid 8/10, the new single is shit tho, also Molly looks as average as a woman possibly can, you guys need to get laid.

Torontonian here, cant share my love of this album in public because of the hipster backlash against it, everyone thinks its lame cos shes part of The Rankin Family so the assumption is that its label trash from an ex-family-band-member-turned-indie-star. still love it tho

only a couple songs really stand out from the usual dream pop status quo.

whenever I listen to it I imagine it is about some roastie demanding marriage from rich jew

alvvays makes me kek

This is indeed really comfy. Thanks, I'd never heard of it.

Comfiest song is Adult Diversion. That droning voice...

I feel ya on that one, which is a shame because that album of theirs really does sort of encapsulate how it feels to live in Toronto. The album tends to switch from sounding very cold or very hot, without much of an in-between, and autumn/spring practically don't exist here as well.

Molly isn't supermodel or 10/10 but she isn't average looking either

But (imo) hey are so much better than best coast

>Torontofags think they have temperature extremes.

Even Ottawa is worse FFS, you guys hardly get snow

Who else here has listened to the best Molly album?

10/10 comfiest. Literally was already listening to it again before I found this thread :3

New single is dope but if it were on this record, it would be the weakest track tbqh.

Just been on an Alvvays kick these days, I can't help it. It's been this and The Lilys - In The Presence Of Nothing these days.

It's so fucking good

At this point I would probably just gut Molly with an ice pick for he memes

DELET

I have. Play it a lot along with their album and new song.

THERE'S NO TURNING
THERE'S NO TURNING

AN OUTCAST OF MODERN SOCIETY
SUFFERING FROM A CASE OF SOBRIETY

This album makes me so sad but I love it. It brings back a lot of bittersweet memories.