Sup Forums why aren't you a pussy. Man thread. What made you a man or what makes you a man...

Sup Forums why aren't you a pussy. Man thread. What made you a man or what makes you a man. I already know most dudes are pussy's. Claim your man hood.

Look at that fantastic embroidery

didnt you notice the filigree on that belt?

u came to the wrong place op, this place is full of sissies

That's some beautiful country. Know where this was shot?

Reminds me of my days in Yorkshire. Beautiful part of the world.

only 1 place that look sliek that French Alps dumb ass

Clover, monks hood, and is that limonium? Looks like an Alpine Spring!

Left single parent home at 16, joined the marines. Did that for twelve years, Iraq Afghan tours. Still a bit of a pussy though as I fainted when was watching my wife give birth.

I bet you can find some nice local cheese around there.

how is the wife these days?

You don't see quality work like that anymore.

Older with more kids... best thing I ever did was marry her... even if I didn't want kids.

Wine too or maybe dark beer depending on the place

I killed four thousand people in Afghanistan.

Post more tits in dirndl.

I'm not a pussy cause I can wear a dress, and make that shit look hot. Zero fucks to the haters.

A year ago, I watched helplessly as my mom slowly die to cancer over the course of 6 months. It was so rough and painful. I was also going to school full time and work part time. Nothing gets to me much anymore, am pretty numb. Cared more about her than anyone else, no exaggeration.

I couldn't find a woman to blow me, so I hooked up a fake pussy to an old water pump, turned that suction to max, and made my self a blowjobs machine.

Wanna know why? Cause a real man fixes his fucking problems.

Unless they're emotional...you shove that shit right the fuck down, really bottle it up, until 40yrs later it erupts and you beat your wife.

Like a god damn man should.

Im so manly I like guys and girls
in fact I have a guy that is pretty much my boyfriend and I love him very much and treat him with respect
if you dont think thats the manliest shit then get out of my face

Don't you love kids?

OP the community on Sup Forums are
>virgin
>weeabo fag
>gamers

A heart attack died after having me.
My blood pressure dropped to 74/38 and I was perfectly fine with it.
I once had a 500 degree bar of metal land on my forearms, and I took the time to put it back in place.
I once made a man drop his gun and run in fear of me simply by the look of rage in my face. (honestly, the guys I was with also said they were scared shitless. They were all sure one of us was gonna die).
I once drove an 88,000lb semi over a 5 ton bridge.
>yes, I know weight limit in US is only 80Klbs.
I once fell 45 feet and got up laughing about it.
I've had a dozen men hit on me. I've had 3 dozen women hit on me
I turned them all down.
I add a little alcohol to my everclear to make it stronger.
I'm perfectly comfortable with making jokes about my own sexuality.
My mother has a tattoo that says "son".

>French Alps
I would say austria, Tirol or Switzerland...

That kind of "Tracht" is not french...

I just don't care if I'm manly enough. IMO not giving a fuck is part of being a man.

Can you imagine a time, when life was like this? When this would be your future wife and you wouldn't have to worry about losing her to a nigger or some Chad from across the mountains? Fuck modern life.

Oh, forgot to mention the best part, if my basement floods I can still use it to pump water out. Doubles as a cleaning system for the pussy attachment.

Find a woman who can do that..

I want to climb on top of those mountains and die.

I'm not really a manly sorta guy, I'm kinda small, can't fight well, ok with tools but. I've done some time in the military, worked ever since leaving school, never being unemployed fucked a bunch of women, got kids, still fuck other women on the side which is cool with my missus. I drink and smoke too much. I dunno if that makes me a man or a faggot

>I'm 6'4" 210 lbs. Muscular.

>I'm no bullshit a cowboy. Like, I rope cows, ride mean broncs, and spend all day in a saddle on the prairies of Wyoming. I used to break colts for a living

>My god paying job is in oil and gas where I make $400 to $500 a day with a hard hat and a fucking hammer.

>I carry a gun but have never pulled it. Although I'm not afraid of confrontation. I was in a boxing gym in high school

>I backpack solo. I spend a week or more out in the woods and mountains living off what I brought in my pack and off the land. I have climbed three 14,000 foot mountains.

>I've dated models and beauty pageant winners.

>I've never had a girl even hint that I have a small dick, several of the 40+ have said it was big. I've gotten 3 to tap out because I was too much for them.

But I still browse Sup Forums so I'm still a faggot.

I get my manhood from an injection every week :)

Though honestly I think I became a man when I killed, skinned, and ate a rabbit.