Playstation players only.

No Xbox or PC fags.

>Good games
>PlayStation
Pick one

>60 fps max
>no membership
pick one

So ughh.. Play any good csgo or league games recently? Oh wait..

Present and accounted for.

Roll

The vita deserved better

PC master race here.

I play Wii. Can I enter thread?

>Implying CS:GO is good

CSS still better.

This is now a Wii/Nintendo thread

>Playstation players only.
>No Xbox or PC fags.
Console racist.

Breath of the wild

No shit, I figured that's kinnda a given.. So sad to see such a good game die.. Just like what happened to 1.6 and now GO

When will they have Mario on PlayStation

WII U IS THE GOD SYSTEM COME GET THAT ASS SPLATATATATATERRED KIDDO

I JERK IT TO SQUIDDIE KIDDIES

On my 2nd playthrough of Skyward Sword. It's a pretty solid game. If I had to rank top 5 Zelda games it would be:
1. OoT
2. MM
3. Skyward sword
4. Link to the past
5. Twilight Princess
Haven't played BotW yet

H-hi! (holds up xbox 1 controller) anyone want to join me for a good ole online gaming sesh :P? I have all the classics like Battlefield 1 , The new COD,and Halo Wars among many others! Just shoot me a message and let me know which one you want to play and I will hop one the ole Xbox-arooney lol (that's what I call it anyway) we can totally troll some noobs or MELT the opps lol. Anyway hope someone is down to pwn cuz I haven't had a gaming buddy in a while -_-

This

***sigh*** of course the thread dies when I am looking for gaming buds :-/ Oh well I shall try another thread!

E3 predictions?

>Having to be so tied down by Microshill or Sogay, you have to choose between good games, 60 fps cap, or free membership

Lol k. You kiddies keep whining over your peasantry, then.

Xbox is gonna be either underpriced or overpriced

Is it just me or does it feel like the new systems will never have an extensive library like the ps2. There really isn't that many games i wanna get for this generation

>60fps is a lot

Developing gmez fear da 2 costed lot less munny