Drug question here Sup Forumsros

Drug question here Sup Forumsros.
If I drink a high proof alcohol and combine it with a moderate dose of acetominophen and about 600mg of tramodol, will it be enough to stop my breathing/od? I have zero tolerance (meaning I've never really used either) for both alcohol and opiates.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/tramadol_dose.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you trying to kill yourself or get high? If you wanna get high, that's way too much, use this guideline.

erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/tramadol_dose.shtml

Tramadol is not a typical opiate, and has different side effects from typical opiates. Tramadol may cause seizures, which is more likely at high doses, and combining it with alcohol may lead to unpredictable effects, possibly lowering seizure threshold (as the alcohol wears off).

If you're trying to get high, take 150mg, wait 2 hours. You should be feeling pretty good. Don't drink alcohol together with it, IMO it doesn't really improve the effects, and puts a lot of stress on your liver. A bit of weed would be nice. Doses over 300mg are considered dangerous, but I've read reports of people having serious seizures on lower doses.

Maybe.

there's a right way and a wrong way to overdose on pills and booze...you're choosing the wrong way

I am definitely trying to die. In the last 30 days my wife left me after 7 years together and only 1 year of marriage, two of my sons got taken into foster care because of a lie she told, and my 14 month old son passed away in the hospital. I've experienced all I want to in my 23 years of life.

Unrelated to OP. If I have some perc, should I have a few drinks before taking it, or should I just take the perc alone?

skip the acetaminophen

helium exit bag mate. search helium exit bag how to on google.

method is kinda pricy but since you're dying, you shouldn't care about the expense

If you really want to kill yourself I'd bet that would probably do it. I would just make sure you drink a shit load, just to be extra sure. I'm not saying you should kill yourself but my bet is that the alcohol and tramadol would do it and it'd probably be painless cause you'd probably just fall asleep and stop breathing.

I think I read somewhere they mix oxygen with helium now so you can't suffocate yourself with it anymore.

orly well, shit. this was my plan if i hit 25 without a gf lol

>23 years of life
You're 1/3 through your life.

Start applying to jobs in other cities. Try to get away. You have so much time left, and you can do whatever you want with it.

Hit the gym. Work out your anger and frustration. Life dealt you a shitty hand, but you still have a son who needs you. Fight for that.

>if i hit 25 without a gf lol
>lol

I'm not 100% sure if it's true but I know I read somewhere that the helium tanks you buy have just enough oxygen mixed in so you won't suffocate. I may be wrong, I'll look it up and let you know.

you read how they use something called Heliox to combat that but you can buy pure helium still at party stores and the like, helium exit bag still viable.

Tramadol is a low key stimulant, will have an opposite effect.

depends entirely on how your body handles it. Take, wait an hr to see how it hits and nurse alcohol SLOWLY until you reach a point where you're cool.

dont take 600 mg of tramadol, tramadol also has some sri effects so you might have a seizure off tthat many milligrams

One website for party balloon helium said although the helium itself is 99% pure, they mix it with 20% oxygen to save money due to how expensive helium is. It was only 1 website so Idk how many other companies do that. It might only be that one

What an edgy little queer ' muh no ples don't Kell ursilf' hurry up and do it

user, I'll tell you what I tell to every other suicidal user I see here.

Killings yourself is gay and a waste. If you truly wanna die, a body that no longer cares if it lives or dies is a super powerful weapon. Go out and Taxi Driver some pedofiles or dindus or something. Try to get the best K/D you can against those degenerates. That is... if you really want to die.
If not then fuck off, but don't kys with pills or a bullet to your head cuz that's super gay.

I bet he won't now just to prove you wrong you edgy little cuntface.

i put lol on everything, sue me for it fucker.

You should take a trip to mexico and blow all your money on cocaine and hookers like that one guy before you an hero, see where that takes you

To quote the Poetic duo of Mobb Deep, you are what society refers to as a "bitchass nigga"

first kill your ex, then kill some negros or somebody you hate, then when the cops arrive shoot them but not to kill so they can kill you

Except going to Mexico you have a 75% chance of getting kidnapped and raped to death by dirty wetbacks. I'd rather just be dead than be filled like a twinkie by dirty Mexicans.

That's a good response man

Please, they aren't wetbacks.

Wetbacks are the ones that come across to the USA, their backs get wet from floating across the Rio Grande

>The More You Know

For me any kind of death from oxygen deprivation just sounds horrendous, I'd rather have my brains instantly splattered by a shotgun shell or something. I don't want to have the knowledge that I'm dying.

They're all the same. Cabbage pickers, taco heads, wetbacks, beaners. Whatever you call em

No. You will damage your liver and be in severe pain for years, but you probably won't die, and even if you so it will be a long and drawn out process.

Ditch the alcohol. It'll make you puke. Down the pills with milk

I'll rip ur nipples of and shout in ur face then throw crisps at you

If you do it on an empty stomach and wait like, 15-20 minutes after taking the pills to start drinking you should be fine. They should be nice and dissolved in your stomach by then and the time you spend drinking the pills will start to kick in. You can be pretty drunk by the time the pills hit.

I'll piss and shit in ur pants while you're sleeping so you wake up and think you pissed and shit yourself if your sleep. Then I'll cut the brakes in your car.

Neither tylenol nor tramodol are opiates, though high doses of tramodol will do the trick. Tylenol will cause liver failure and kill you slowly over the course of a week

My problem is that I let myself get too attached to things. A therapist told me that I had developed a deep separation anxiety with my wife and she left me to go be with some other man that also left his wife and kids to be with her. Nothing was wrong between the two of us. It happened suddenly like we were super close one day and the next day me and my kids didn't exist. I haven't spent a day without them in my life in 7 years and I grew into adulthood with her. As if that wasnt bad enough my infant son died in the icu and I can't take this torment anymore. I dont wanna be here to feel this anymore and I think my sons will be better off

I thought about killing myself a few years ago. Instead though I got addicted to prescription pain killers and now I use heroin. In hindsight I wish I'd just killed myself. So if you don't kill yourself, try to not get a strong addiction to drugs.

How much money do you have?
I'm not asking an amount, I mean are you well off, struggling, middle of the road? What I recommend will depend on that.
Also what's your employment like?

Go be with his wife

then you automatically forfeit your kids to the other guy

While ur sleeping I'll get into the same pair of underwear as you and shit myself then start wanking and rapping

I tried to OD on pills before and I learned this: alcohol increases respiration and thins the blood, giving the body a helping hand processing the pills. op will feel extremely cold as all blood goes to organs processing pills. Crank up the heat, get under the covers face down. Eat pills with milk. RIP. If I were to try again with pills, this is how I'd do it.

And for the record your son will not be better off without you. You might have convinced yourself they will, but believe me when I say they won't. It would be very greedy for you to take yourself permanently out of their life and they would probably never forgive you for it. Don't be a whiny bitch. Pick yourself up and keep on going like every other person in this world does. Your not the only person with problems. Everyone goes through tough shit and you just have to get over it. Things get better, always.

His wife just left him. You think she left the money behind? Op has nothing

Dunno prenup or ruling situation. Or if loaded before, just could be half of loaded which could be alright. Regardless, I'm asking for a reason.

Ha. Jokes on you, I'm a light sleeper and I would wake up and 360 quick scope you with my 420 Doritos rifle. You fool...

Pills are not the way to go. In fact, you can accidentally get killed by traffic more easily than you can intentionally trying with pills. It's a garbage method only for attention seekers.

Kek!!

Just do the Armin Miewes thing. Work through an online ad to find some sicko to kill you. Auction it off the way chicks auction off their virginity online. Make sure the price is right, get payment up front, set it up so that it goes into a trust for your kid without your ex's name anywhere on it, then let the sick stranger take care of the rest.

don't use Tylenol (acetominopheh) its a good way to die in pain 3 days later due to liver failure. honestly just call 911 and get sent to your local hospital for a eval. it might help, your life is worth that much.

OH! ANOTHER STUPID ASSFUCKED " I KNOW EVERYTHING BITCHGAY" GO AND EXPIRE YOURSELF BEFORE GO!!!! BUUT(T) like everytime: before you go: GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY PLEASE !!!!

Is there a single other person here who knows what it feels like to bring a child into this world and bury them a year later? I couldnt wish it on anybody.

And your other kids probably want you there to help them cope. Imagine losing your youngest sibling and then having your dad kill himself. I bet it would feel really shitty.

If you have no tolerance for alchohol, it will only make you vomit up the pills.

Nice triples

Drink some wiskey and take 30 trams and you die of either liver failure or suffocation

But you should probably just use a gun man its fast and easy...

But before you kill yourself reflect on your life and think about what you are about to do.

I have an alternate suggestion. Just get high on the tramadol then progress to heroin over the next few weeks. It will block the pain of your situation and you will eventually overdose on heroin/fentanyl. Imagine your last moment on earth being euphoria and bliss. Mmm

My kids are in foster care. My oldest is 5 and doesn't even know his brother is gone

Pull yourself together and get them back. Studies show that kids who grow up without a dad are much less successful. Drug use is higher as well as Hugh school drop out rates. They often have depression and in turn are more likely to take their lives. It's a cruel thing to do. Imagine if you do that and at the last minute realize you made a huge mistake. Every single person who jumped from the golden gate bridge and lived said that mid fall they realized all their problems were solvable, and they all said they are glad to have survived. And imagine someone you love finding your dead body. I can tell you from personal experience walking in to find a loved ones dead body is absolutely gut wrenching. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

>Go to Thailand
>Bang lot of hookers and party a lot
>Regain love for life
>Come back
>Get a young qt gf to rub in wifes face
>Put effort into career to make money so you can make her jelly
>Stick around and be a good father, it will take time but your kids will eventually realize their mom is a slag

That's my advice

Summer time already?

Hmmm.... it's a gamble. Could work, could just fuck up your liver and make you wake up in your own vomit and agonizing pain.

Yeah you're proof of that aren't you?

Here's a better method:

I keep this in stickynotes for your convenience.
Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Ive had the same experience as this man please dont kill youselfyou have no idea the pain youll cause

Before this thread dies I just want to tell OP to be 100% sure it's what you want. Trust me, if there's even the smallest sliver of doubt you don't want to, then don't. You can always kill yourself in the future but you can't come back once you've already died.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

I contemplated this if I had access to a gun just so that I dont have a mangled corpse

Darling, You give love a bad name

but srsly don't kys user, stick in there for the kids. Don't let a roastie mother be the only parent around, and let them get fucked up

If you are going to do anything properly it is this. Research the LD100 (lethal dose in 100% of cases) for that particulary drug. A copy of MIMS book will have it for each and every drug.

If you want a better and perhaps more graceful way. Get a good plastic bag and a bottle of nitrogen (from a beer brewing place) and create and "exit bag". Research exit bag for some of the details. Helium also works pretty well but may have started to become controlled.

If you are having second thoughts about it all but are still completely fucking miserable I'd recommend:
1)Tim ferriss four hour body for diet
2) meditation (daniel ingram or an app)
3) Abraham-hicks for perspective on life, death, meaning, pain, etc.
4) regular exercise (walking is ideal)
5) get plenty of good sleep (cut out the ambient light)

Source: been down this road WAY too many fucking times to even be able to do it anymore and know how to pull myself out of the hole pretty well these days. Seen the other side and it's pretty sweet, but it's a lot more fun here when you get to have fun with this existence.

All the good and all the bad will pass. it all comes and goes. The trick is riding the waves with some ease instead of getting dumped like a motherfucker.

Good luck user

OP don't be an asshole. When you had kids with your girlfriend you gave up the right to possession of your life. your life is now in the hands of your kids, at least until they own their own house and have their feet on the ground. If you've really lost a kid then imagine your other kids losing a father as well.

My 14 year old cousin hung himself, my 16 year old cousin found his body, whilst the parents were out. It's a truly terrible thing, you simply can't recover from it.

This suicidal experience you're undergoing can be a fire under your backside to make your kids uber successful, you have the opportunity to make great kids, really have an impact on something. focus on that. Don't wallow in your self pity, make your ex wife jealous over how great a dad you are, don't kill yourself and allow her to use your dead carcass as an excuse for her failures, and don't be a cunt who starts a life and doesn't finish it, and leaves behind more lives that you didn't have the balls to deal with

being a man is hard, but only men are equipped to do it, it's hard as fuck, really hard, women will never understand it, but we don't need them to, we just need them to shut up and move out of our way because men are progress, the reason why being a man is so much harder because men like you leave so many loose ends. Imagine the world if nobody killed themselves and everybody was raised well, and nobody had to deal with more on their plate than necessary.

read some more books, always cheers me up enough to renew my will to live.