Celeb Th-Thread: st-standing by helpless as they grope y-your m-mistress e-editions

Celeb Th-Thread: st-standing by helpless as they grope y-your m-mistress e-editions...

I'll help.

meow..

>tfw rip thread and it isn't even mine

hey awesome StutterBro

Well, nevermind the rip thread.

I miss her Victorious-era look.

reposting

Unless you guys are asleep like I should be.

Nigger WUT? That is the name of the game homie.

Oh never mind, I misinterpreted your post.

That's not the real stutterbro

looks like a tranny

I know, doesn't matter

H-Hello g-good s-sir; I-I hope y-you won't come u-up t-to m-my m-mistress and place y-your hand b-between h-her l-legs and s-squeeze h-her jeans, m-making h-her g-gasp a-and l-look t-to m-me f-for h-help...

lel I don't even care about that celeb but I would fuck it if it had a dick anyway so gfy nigger

I posted this in the other thread and no one even gaf about that delicious puffy nipple.

hot

nah my friend I have my own mistress, it is only Miss EmmaR for me my friend. I am not in the business of flirting with other peoples mistresses

I-I know I-I'll j-just h-have t-to stand b-by and w-watch y-you r-rub h-her voraciously b-because I-I'll b-be t-too scared to do anything about i-it...

i like it user :) very very much
perfect petite Ari and her delicious puffies...

yes sir

innocent baby doll is always
being taking advantage of
by men trying to see her nude!

T-Thank y-you g-good and kind s-sir; I-I see y-you w-will j-just s-spend a-a few m-minutes f-feelings h-her w-warm c-crotch f-for the pleasure o-of the m-moment b-b-but will l-leave h-her t-to m-me...

Which celebrity deserves my cum?

I-I wish a-all alphas w-were a-as kind a-as y-you b-but s-some o-of them w-want t-t-to delve into th-the pleasures h-her p-pants s-so they'll actually t-try t-to unzip h-her p-pants a-as she squirms a-around helplessly and I-I with bated open-eyed f-face r-remain in shock....

>take me now, user

>tfw poor, amateur AG will never fill my mouth with her delicious, pre-celeb, treats and nectar in her shit hole apartment with her family silently listening in the other room
>while her 13 other sibling jumping jelly beans listen through the wall, only intensifying my orgasm
>while the next morning I jump out the window in a swan dive into a cactus below while her father aims a mexican made sawed off shotgun at me
>shit literally exiting my ass in a beautiful arch as I jump out the window
>"Hay un arcoiris!"
>the mexicans below applaud as my shit falls from the arch and sprays their faces
>I run like a faggot on fire

She's often neglected

What about this one?

She does have some nice tits

I-I'm s-so glad s-she's m-mine b-but some of these a-alphas s-simply know n-no shame i-in approaching u-us...

She's meh tbh. Not worthy of my cum.

I know how you feel, I have the same fears with my when I am with my mistress.

pls

Justin Beiber then

I-I'm trying t-t-to convince m-my m-mistress not to d-dress s-so provocatively when sh-she g-goes t-to the beach b-but she h-has a-a mind o-of her o-own... When sh-she shows a-a lot o-of skin i-it just d-drives the alphas c-crazy a-and m-makes them w-want h-her m-m-more in any w-way p-possible...

ASR's sexy body?

W-Who i-is y-your m-mistress g-good s-s-sir...

I'd bow before Victoria

Miss Emma Roberts, cool friend

Pls anons, give all the VJ webms that you have

More ariana!

R-Really g-good s-sir; y-you m-mean y-you w-wouldn't c-come u-up t-to us b-boldly, shuffle m-me a-aside w-with a-a hand gesture, g-grab Vic, and s-start t-to grope h-her soft breasts while I-I l-look o-on i-in shocks of grief...

>more of lil ol' me? :-)

Omg yes so fucking hot

O-Ok g-good s-s-sir; I-I can now understand wh-why y-you w-would o-only s-spend 7 m-minutes r-rubbing Vic's s-soft b-body i-in a-all the right places and deep p-pockets while sh-she squeals quietly...

Moar webms you blessed stutter user

:*

Here g-good s-sir... You m-may look a-at m-my mistress if y-you want...

Id totally sniff Vjuice sweaty asscrack

What's with all the faggot ass stuttering in these celebrities threads? Genuinely don't get it. It's like ever one is pretending to be an MLP foggy cunt

I just want to cover those cheekbones with my cum

I'd do way more than just "look" at VJ if I ever met her. Moar webms!

Who wouldn't, hope you'd clean inside too

Whaa... I-I d-don't know wh-what I-I would d-do i-if y-you c-came up to us and t-tried that g-good s-sir...
I-I will t-try t-to explain i-it g-good s-sir; m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful celeb w-woman and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man t-to have h-her... D-Do y-you understand....

Wh-Whaa... I-I hope y-you w-wouldn't think o-of d-doing s-something naughty t-to Vic a-as I-I stood by picking m-my nose g-good s-sir...

Yeah I do, you're an MLP faggot cunt. Got it.

Man id sniff it, lick it, feel her butthole twitch on my tongue

Unnghh thick queen Katy

Cant wait until we see her full nude. She is so fucking hot.

Stutter bro is chill as fuck man. Why you disrespecting.

fucking delicious, moar

thicc katy is the best katy!

Nothing too naughty, I'd probably just fuck her silly.

I'm getting the feel that Vicki likes to be dominated in bed. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.
Such a beautiful and innocent looking face would look great when it reddens after a few playful slaps

W-W-Well I-I h-hope y-you'd u-understand h-her f-feelings t-towards m-me run deep g-good s-sir... I-I w-would b-be quite shocked t-to s-see y-you d-do this t-to her...
F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir; I-I do not understand what th-that means...

Well, I-I would b-be t-trying t-to figure o-out h-how I-I factor i-in this equation i-if y-you g-grabbed h-her a-arm a-as I stood b-by her and u-ushered h-her t-to your p-place g-good s-sir... I-I feel a-an alpha l-like y-you should also b-be aware sh-she l-likes i-it when m-men d-dominate; p-please d-do not d-divulge this s-secret o-of h-hers t-to others o-or they'll d-double u-up i-in their e-efforts t-to get her using f-force...

Stop with Katy