Why the fuck do you faggots bait all the time?

Why the fuck do you faggots bait all the time?

You want (You)'s? Make a thread that usually is supposed to be up when there isnt one and contribute! If theres no cirno you make cirno, if theres no ylyl you make ylyl etc. etc. Maybe even make a thoughtful discussion thread.

Dont try to bait, for every (you) you receive in that context, at least 4 other people wont like you.

>trying to salvage a dead board

I'd rather have bait threads than the cancer you're suggesting

How many threads would this board have if the cancer was gone?

Pretty sure everysingle thread on Sup Forums right now is on that list
I'd argue feels threads are okay though

It used to be:
B'awww threads
D'awww threads
Occasionally gore threads
And then a shitload of fanart and just random faggotry of various degrees. I can understand why the fanart may have moved to other boards but seriously why the fuck do we need a board that is now 99% shills and faggots?

Get some friends or learn how to be alone, we're not your personal army.

Ironic, he couldn't save himself from baiting

Everyone else found a board for something they like, just like me but I still come here for the ylyl and rekt threads

>all these samfags

> goes on random board
> asks everyone to conform

delet this

>being this retarded

You lucky I can't screenshoot boi

There are 8 posters and 11 replies in this thread, do the math new guy.

Samefag

this is bait

>being this baited

(You)

Lol two of those r me

Are you like retarded or something, why did you put me in your reply?

You want a better You? Here you go

fuck off kike

My theory(read guess) is that most Sup Forumstards are concerned about looking foolish, so they take nothing seriously on Sup Forums and attack and laugh at everyone who does.

It doesn't seem to make sense that on website where everyone is anonymous anyone would be concerned about how they look to others, but... basically everyone seems to act that way. Not all the time, but a lot of the time.

I find that if i don't give a shit about Sup Forums customs and just talk to people like a normal person, and take things at face value even when i know it's likely a troll, i enjoy Sup Forums ALOT more. But it took a while for me to unlearn those Sup Forums customs and shed my giveafuck.

>pass user
>is a faggot
gee that was unexpected