whoops

Just ordered a new S4.

nice evo

thats an Audi

03 cobra 530whp 98 v6 daily

really?

nice, s series audis are tight

5 series wagon, nice car.

Had to find a text I sent when I bought it.
Awd 2.8v6
I love it A4 powertrain, vw insurance.

Beautiful, my first car was the non turbo 3.8 regal, still a decent engine even without the snail power

Traded my 2015 camaro a year after I got it for my 2016

Am I missing something

Drugs?

Pretty stock atm but plan to do it up

Mine and my buddies, I drive the genesis and he drives the brz

Are you retarded. Those things are slow as balls, your Camaro could have at least done a cool burnout.

Im not the brz owner but different strokes for different folks man. Camaros are cool but I think I'd rather have a zippy little boxer engine and skinny tires then a chunky hunk of American muscle. I mean you get too use more of the cars potential on the road.

I had the v6. That camaro was a fucking year old and was already giving me trouble. The fuel sensor went out when I was in fucking needles, i could hear metal on metal grinding and the clutch used to fucking slip sometimes, fuck that shit and then to top it off the fucking dealer decided to run my car in a broken car wash without my consent and they basically ran sand paper over it and then denied it even though I have the fucking email on my phone where they said they ran it through a broken car wash

No thanks, I'll take the car that maneuvers well and is fun to drive over you know .... fat pig can't turn

nice dubs asshole also nice car really want to get one of those pussy magnets one day and pick related no car

I dig the emblem behind the grille great look