Hey Sup Forums, what's your favorite dnd class to play?

hey Sup Forums, what's your favorite dnd class to play?
what's your least favorite class to play?
also rolling

self bump?

Google

Roll

roll

Roll

Wtf is roll? Why you write it?

R o l l

ez roll

Jk rolling

rollin

reroll

Roll

This is Sup Forums everyone's a stalker and a mentalist

rall

Idk roll

Roll

I tend to roll Paladin, I can wield a massive hammer and make people do shit based on my divine authority. I can come up with a reason for anything, just say the Lord of Light or whoever wants it done. You can play them as massive cunts or the friendliest old man. It's great

OP, I tend to play Melee spellcasters,
Pally's are the most fun i've had so far
Haunted one backround, and oath of vengeance, literally do whatever you want.

Yacht

This one campaign I played a few months ago, I had to stop coming for a while because reasons. The DM decided to kill me off, and turn me into a Death Knight (as the Lich King did), and apparently I completely fucked them by raising an army of undead and summoning Tiamat because they kept getting critical failures.

Good times.

Depends on edition. My friends and I play 5E more often than others and I'm the DM, but when I play I usually play a fighter or other low magic character.

Better than one of my party's choices.
they were trying to stop a Warlock from summoning his Patron into the world.
go figure our shadow monk takes one level in warlock the session before.
when the party kill the big baddie, he jumps in and finishes the job literally destroying everything

role

le roll

Gotta love that.
One time I played a monk (this lasted for maybe 3 sessions), and my plan from the start was to dual spec into Warlock for Eldritch Blast, and basically become Ganondorf from Smash Bros Melee. My DM allows this kind of stuff (he's more of a "I don't like what you're doing... You lose your left testicle because you failed" kinda guy).

rolling for trapmaster

Fora Dilma

Cool

roll

I loooove alchemists for their Utility and still potential for massive damage and carnage! Also nice to see that they are able to make poisons work! (Not on min-maxing Levels of effectivity, but still!)
Least favourite would be cleric. Not that fun class abilities, Channel energy is quite mediocre if not surrounded by undead and the ENDLESS list of spells to go through is just a chore for me, personally.
Also: Roll

stalker?

Think the hunter ranger, but for people
like most dangerous game type of thing

Rollin'

Roll

roll

I like playing monks/pugilist characters or warriors. Assassins and rogues are cool too, I hate magic using characters

röll

Seth Rollins

lets roll

This kid fucked with people in school because he thinks he can time travel and he is a god so I have an idea; whoever wants to join me spam his Instagram saying "Time Travel" or "Doctor Who" etc his instagram is @Julian_Sanchez_3 he has a black and white picture where he is leaning on a bass guitar

I hope i get a badass long dick nigga

roll

Rolling for next skyrim playthrough.

same good idea

Pure roll. Nice.

Roll

Honorable reroll

If i get dubs i get the one i want.

Rolling is when anons use the last digits of the thread no. for random number and cross ref that to op thread image. Fucking new fag

Kek

Setting dictates role.

roll

llor

Rick roll

Favorite class has to be bard
Roll

>check em
Also close enough.

I want to play dd so bad. I bought a starter set a few years ago but we never make it happen. I would pretty much have to be dm and I'm not sure I have the attention span to keep track of everything. I need someone who knows the game to play with.

I'm a DM for 5th ed
it's actually a lot easier than you think to DM.
send me an email? I might be able to help ya out
[email protected]

dod

Roll

Roll

Rollerino

Roll

I hate my life. Give me something decent

the Jew class haha

roll.