Second mate
$4900/month

Data crypt technical engineer supervisor
$310/hr

Mcdonald's burger flipper
$ 5.60/hr
okay i guess for a summer job

>$5.60/hr

Jesus fuck, what's your cheque like after taxes?

Carl's Jr. Burger flipper
10/hr

nothing\23.6y.o

Inherited Trust Fund/unemployed
$12,500/month
26 y/o

Suck my dick you working class faggots.

Retired
Won big in lottery

8 dollars/hr pizza maker
I got this as a side job while attending uni

Post processing nuclear rendering consulting physicist 16, 900$/h

Is that a real job?

Infrastructure director for a logistics company
$175,000/yr

I'd rather work an honest living, than be an entitled faggot.

(P.S. I make more than you anyway. So I feel more rewarded in the end. Now you suck MY dick, faggot)

Bitcoin miner from 2007-2010
0$/month
NEET

Nothing now. Gotta a interview with costco tomorrow. Tryna finish my communication design degree. 22

You're getting fucked, user. You should be clearing $75 an hour before taxes

>I have more time than you ever will
>I feel rewarded doing other things other than wasting my time working in a shit-tier economic prison
>You wish you were me

>€9.75/h
>17
>electrician
I work 4 days a week and go to school one. I get paid to go to school
>profit

Aerospace engineer
70000/yr

> Not really.

And you know what happens when the unthinkable happens? You'll have no skills to fall back. And this has happened to many people just like you, and you'll be that old fuck at the end of the bar, who's past their prime; like an old can of catfood that even the racoons won't touch.

Actually working gives a sense of fullfillment. Thats how humans are made. You work, you earn and you feel happy, that is if you feel that you are not geyting scrrwed on pay or something else. That is why most people try to work even after they enter retirement age instead of sit on their ass and do nothing

>No skills
>I study chem. engineering in my spare time
>I got my welding ticket in my spare time
>currently getting my degree in computer science
>lift 5 days a week
>get unlimited vacation time with gf

>still have more time than you

Always see a jealous little faggot like you who says 'BAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO DON'T KNOW WHAT WORK IS BAHAHAHA I'M GLAD I DON'T GET FREE MONEY'

Cry more bitch.

lol sous chef, you flip burgers mate you're not a chef

Oh, and I can also shred guitar and piano for shits n giggles + I enjoy spending an hour or 2 a day reading in the mornings with my coffee.

Hello summerfriend. Kill yourself please.

>Software Engineer/Floor Manager for my department
>180,000 US dollars per year (not including bonuses, overtime, or side jobs I do)

I dropped out of high school, but took a year at a community college to get some basic knowledge on IT shit, and then hopped right into the technical workforce at 19.
I'm 33 now with my own house, 2 cars, and a girlfriend.
So if there's any youths who are worrying about life, just pick up a trade that you think you'll enjoy and take some classes. Trades are always in more demand than a diploma (unless it's to be a doctor).

Unemployed

Jack off all day while wife cleans dog kennels

Firefighter/EMT
$42k/yr

I am job, celery and age.

Motorcycle clothing sales.
32. 2730€/month, ex car, phone.

What basic knowledge do you need for this and whats the most effective way of learning it? Jobs to pursue after learning etc.

Have some titties for your help.

So if you didn't have that money, would you still do those things? Or suck niggerdick for a living?

CNA at local shitty hospital
$13/hr, with a soul-sucking amount of overtime

Mineral separation plant operator

Couldn't tell you but probably adapt to my situation like you all did. You mad faggot?

>sous chef
A sous-chef de cuisine (French for "under-chef of the kitchen") is a chef who is "the second in command in a kitchen; the person ranking next after the head chef." Consequently, the sous-chef holds a lot of responsibility in the kitchen, which can eventually lead to promotion to becoming the executive chef.

Depends what the market is for it where you live... And I wont relocate because of wife

You didnt state that you are job. Although /thread

Teacher. 25.

Roughly 65-70k / year with summer school + tutoring on weekends.

RN at a hospital 45$/hr, 30yo

stock manager. 25.

30k a year. feels ok man.

Is it worth it? Been thinking about becoming a teacher

Damn. Where you at that pays teachers that much? Grade school or college?
I'm used to hearing how teachers get shit on, especially public schools. Alot of y'all got it rough. Y'all the real heros.

No because most of the time you have to tell yourself you can't touch any of them. You'd think it's easy until one of them asks you to help them in the bathroom, and she's developing a lot soon. 10 year old with tits happen

Taking some courses in computer programming, software engineering, or any IT field will help you in this line of work.
Idk how it works at other companies, but at where I work and the other places we associate with, we don't give a fuck about your diploma or your GED.
We only look at college classes you took/experience if you have any.

I'll tell you right now though, working IT takes a lot of dedication. I've only started being able to relax after I've been promoted to manager of my department. It'll take lots of work to get to a comfortable position, but if you stay dedicated, then you'll be on track to an early retirement like myself.

Texas

Wut

Sounds like a person problem sicko. Most people can work around children or anyone for that matter without feeling the need to fuck them.
You are not the hero teacher I previous said. You can die in a fire.

Finding a job in a technical field is simple. There's freelance work that you can do for yourself, which I do on the side sometimes, and then there's working for companies to keep their bullshit from ruining their business. Basically, the further we get into the 21st century, the increase of demand for an IT guy grows.

Eletrical power engineer
$58000/year
Just started my first job after studies and army. Im satisfied.

$95k/yr
Network Engineer

whatever, tits are tits, grow up. not like they can remember anyway. also, if I help them with something like that a finger slips in for like a milisecond, that's not something they even know. grow up

Video game designer
77k year

Well I'm a first year teacher after a few different experiences as a long term sub.

Is it worth it? Ultimately yes. But on the day to day basis it's very taxing.

I'm highly introverted, It's easy to seem sociable, but after those classes, it drains me entirely. And it's not really the teaching, grading, etc. It's more the baggage students bring to you after they trust you.

Parents divorce. Suicidal. Molested. So forth.

And as a 25 year old, I'm thinking - do I have the skill sets or experience to help these young adults? In the end you can be there for them, do a little extra like I do sometimes to help (treat them to a meal, not allowed by the way). But it's emotionally taxing.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im not allowed to tell stories now? prove it somehow idiots, like i said, no memory

What is a "Second Mate"??

real chef.

$40k plus benefits

No....

Your Mate level after First Mate and before Third Mate.

A pedophile is telling me to grow up. Okay.
"It's not like they even know." There is so much wrong with that yet you are telling me that I'm too immature to understand.
You will get caught eventually. And then you will suffer.

I am a job.

>$16,900/hr
>Is that a real job?

You teach for high school or middle school?
A buddy of mine is an 8th grade science/math teacher and (no homo) is pretty damn good looking. He's also 28.

He complains that he doesn't know if he wants to work with middle schoolers anymore because some girls have crushes on him and that starts up bad rumors and sort of puts a dampen on his relationships with his coworkers. I feel like it would only be worse at a high school. Your opinion, m8?

? What ...the...fuck...

Right, then you tell me how a kid with special needs who cant even talk is going to remember something like that. kid can't even fucking go the bathroom by herself.

yeah, grow up. and yeah, it's a hard part of the job, ask ANYONE

It's too late. You've been reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for your comments that concern me as an American fearing for our children.

chemical engineer at exxon

Legit reason why it would suck to be a male teacher just wanting to help shape children's lives and not be a pedo. The more enthusiastic and involved you are the more it looks like you're a creep

This makes me kek every fucking time

I teach highschool. Last year was largely juniors, this year will be seniors.

It happens, but not really for looks. If you think about good teachers, they're responsible, decent human beings that the kids see on a daily basis. The crushes, if any, are really out of role model-ship. You really get to see our personality and attitudes since you see us everyday.

But you know, if I was 18 or 19 again, I'd probably think - sick, young girls dig me!

But when you have them as students, the relationship is a lot different. Yeah, of course when they dress scantily clad I might be turned on because of the skin. But to even consider touching them - that's disgusting. They trust you. Don't break that trust.

>Domino's Pizza maker
>£5.60 / hour
>19

Refinery Security Guard
$15.60/hour
If anyone can give me suggestions for another job that pays better. (No college tho) inb4 go to college

SGT us army
Crunchy

Pick up a trade. Then you'll start making some real money.

about $7.20 / hour in dollars if anyone's wondering

See, this teacher gets it.

Gone, im assuming.

I've got some old Pokémon cards I could trade. Not sure if I'll make that much tho.

How long did it take you to get your degree or certification to teach?
Is there a lot of tests involved?

Im sending a report too just for potential keks

>trucker
>.45 cpm
>31

Transcriptionist
$10.10/hour
About to go back to a school for an MPA because of my liberal arts major in undergrad.

student
700 €/year

>doing other things other than wasting my time
Yeah. Way to prove your point by trying to bait anons on Sup Forums into insults...

Damn son, those miles add up quick too. I wanted to be a propane truck driver. Heard they make anywhere from 22-27 an hour. Most of em don't get overtime, bit they work fucking 14 hour days.

How much you make a month or biweekly?

Exxon and 7-11 cashier
$10.75/hr but it jumps to $11.50 next month

starbucks barista
$10.50