Affleck is getting old already. He'll probably stick around for another 4 DC movies

Affleck is getting old already. He'll probably stick around for another 4 DC movies.

Is there anybody else that can surpass his Batman?

Why does he look so sad guys?

only one

He got everything he wanted, but its all shit.

He realized he defended some shitty dune ideology on some talk show a while back and remembered he got BTFO because of how shit that ideology is.

Too old already.

eddie redmayne can do any role

He's made many mistakes and knows he has to pay for them alone.

>mid 40s

he's literally leading man age for hollywood

Who's the hottie?

That's bin-Afilecki's new wife.

Islamic state is losing

Graying Batman is literally the best Batman.

I hope he's playing Batman even in his 50's and full of Hollywood roids.

Not everyone can age that well.

>and full of Hollywood roids.

Well he's got awhile before he needs to start doing that hahaha

>Leave capekino to me

#racism

kek

Nightwing of course. It'd be like a batman beyond thing

He's turning into Metatron.

If they're farting one out every year like Marvel then
>hell be fine

There's not going to be another 4 DC movies.

WB told him they'd let him direct, star in, and choose the script for the new standalone batman movie... if WW didn't flop.

Froggo could be Batman

>dressing your kid up as the slutty version of Harley

At least use the pure version for christs sake

Why is that a stipulation? He has nothing to do with that movie, and Batfleck is the ONLY thing that has been universally praised in the DCEU.

t. Marveldrone

Why doesn't she have the 'Lucky You' tattoo?

Jared Leto can play both Batman and Joker. Just fucking let him, god damn it!

Also, is that Dakota Fanning?

Ben Affleck

because WW is the make or break point for the DCEU.

When WB abandons the DCEU, they're going to choose a whole new cast and crew for future DC movies.

Of course there will be better batmen.

Affleck sucked. He only got the role because of his height and chin.

>for another 4 DC movies

Jesus, Batman is squeezed out already

Not racism. He is just repeating what Idris Elba said in an interview where he stated that he thinks he himself is too old to do any action movies like James Bond.

>mfw there will never be another Batman/Bruce as handsome as Clooney
I wish Clooney had done one more Batman film but with a different director who turned it dark and gritty. We may have seen kino

memes aside, this would be a GODLY choice. unfortunately, blackbatman will probably never, ever happen.

Its fine, they will kill Bruce at the end of JL2 and one of the Robins will be the new Batman

If they're smart, they can parlay Ben's age into introducing the larger Batfamily, including Damian Wayne. Maybe get a Dick Grayson Batman and Robin going. Show the difference between DC and Marvel.

And when Ben is gray and no longer able to do action scenes, bring him back for Batman Beyond.
There, potential billions to be made.

You and I and the rest of us all know that a solo Batfleck movie is going to happen regardless of WW or JL. How involved the rest of the DCEU characters might be is probably contingent upon the overall success, but multiple-Oscar-winning director/writer/basedbatgod Ben Affleck will get his movie. Mark my words.

this is WB we're talking about.

Once the DCEU implodes, they're going to overcompensate and replace all aspects of all future DC movies and never reference the DCEU at any point. But continue to randomly micromanage each movie, because they won't realize that is what went wrong.

>bring him back for Batman Beyond.
Mel Gibson would be perfect for an old Bruce Wayne imo.

And you don't remember that Batman is literally their only golden property, and Affleck has won them an Oscar. He's got some hefty, hefty clout. Even if the rest of the DCEU falls apart (which I don't necessarily want, but seems inevitable) and Kevin Tsujihara kills himself, Affleck will make his Batman movie. He may only get one, but it'll get made.

He certainly has the presence, voice, and skill. But he's far too small. No Batman could ever be 5'9".

Honestly will people ever get tired of having Batman shove down their throats? Batman is DC's most popular character but I feel like people will eventually lose interest.

Reverse Batman

You realize that time marches on, right?

No one remembers argo.

Well there's Jon Hamm. Same height as Affleck but a bit slimmer than him I guess.

dear lord. hasn't he an heroed yet? I thought I read that he shot himself.

If Liam Neeson can still be an action movie lead in his 60s, then Ben has a long time before he's too old for Batman. Plus they can always go down the Batman Beyond Route if they have too.

>might possibly be Static Shock

In the world of WB, which is a world of consistent, depressing failure and loss (for the most part), resounding success and recognition is never forgotten. Especially not a Best Picture award.

>this would be a GODLY choice
Nice virtue signalling, faggot.

>Wanting manlet Batman
No. We can only go Bigger.

Tell me Sup Forums: he is autistic or just is the scientology?

protip: Ben Affleck is not 6'4

By a half an inch. And arithmetic says we round up. Now go sit down.

193 cm is 6'3. Ben is no shorter than 6'2 that's for sure.

The only time WB gave anything resembling creative control to a director for a high budget project was nolan's batman movies.

Since they've technically made more money with the DCEU than they did with nolan's, they're never going to allow creative control again. At least not until they dig themselves out of the hole they're in.

But seriously, if you actually think they're going to do a batfleck movie, you're pretty delusional.

>movie premiere
>dress in a suit
>some faggot has a green coat
>another faggot has leather pants and a t-shirt

Okay, but all three of those are untrue.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>respond to fact with "but that's not true."

... so it is delusion.

Yeah but he got his dick wet from someone.

>age 44
Remember kids, don't get married.

John Cena would make a good batman

No. Check your facts, hermano. "In the whole history of WB, the only time they gave creative control to a director/producer/writer was with Nolan." That's laughable nonsense.

"They've already made more money on the DCEU than with Nolan's." Again, this is laughable. Domestic theatrical gross for his three Batman films tops 2.3 billiom. That doesn't include worldwide markets or post-theatrical grosses.

"Batfleck movie will happen = delusion." Obviously you didn't pay attention during the lesson.

Perhaps next time don't pull shit out of your ass and show it around like it's diamonds of knowledge, kid.

He's also vegetarian or some shit.

193 cm is 6'4

Nah he's better off as Shazam.

And reportedly straightedge? Or maybe teetotaler?

He's a big guy

Your skill at mental gymnastics have proven ... well, something.

>spoiler image
>leave filename
you're doing it wrong

I feel like he could do a good Bruce.

FIGHT ME.

Just kidding, I'm a pacifist.

But seriously, please go. You're only embarrassing yourself.

His face is so red. Ben must be drinking again. I hope he drops it again.

>Wanting a roid gut douche to be Batman or Shazam.

is that the new aquaman? jesus who thought this was a good idea.

Reminded me of pic related

Why is he so beautiful?

you really stuck that landing.

John Hamm for Shazam!

He looks like original Zod

is that dakota fanning?

Did he get plastic surgery or something? His face looks completely different.

He looks like shit. Why did he botox his face? Men don't need that.

botox

He's regretting that plastic surgery

BASED

Nah he doesn't need that shit. He doesn't do many of the stunts anymore

you want what is essentially to kids a real life superman to be batman........

He needs to stop combing his hair back, it's not a good look

He's a handsome guy

no

Affleck is hotter desu

Leto looks like an obnoxiously enthusiastic barista.

Its batman user not black man.

He looked fine a Comic-con last month. He was just flushed because he was drinking..

nigga he looks like his inner child is being raped by a dildo made from his soul

That would just look really weird.