DANCE OFF BRO

Just like the first, it'll be better than 90% of capeshit.

>jetpacks

We Space Pirates now

OH NO IT'S A TENTACLE T-REX IN SPACE!
I approve.

God, even that image fucking screams "reddit"

>le epic dinosaur in space xD
>le epic baby Groot xD

All it needs is some 80s meme music

>Groot is now a cute little chibbi version of himself

must... not... call it.. reddit....

Sup Forums has penetrated too far into your mind.

just turn ur brain off bro LOL

baby groot looks to be a great addition to the cast

As someone who has been to this "reddit" you speak of, what's it got to do with tentacle T-rex?

95%

>We Space Pirates now
But that's exactly what they are

Go back to tumblr fucking complaining landwhale

>first movie shows Star-Lord giving Gamora his mask because she can't breathe in space
>she's flying around in space without a mask
>he's wearing his mask so obviously they're in space and not some artificial gravity shit

>he's wearing his mask so obviously they're in space and not some artificial gravity shit

Are you stupid?

i wonder what songs they have in the soundtrack

Fucking kill yourself already.

I want them to wear their costumes ffs

Look at this, this is what Sup Forums does to people

I haven't even seen the first one yet

Should I?

>Trying this hard to fit in

Can they be a little more morally grey this time? For a gang of thugs, mercenaries and killers they seems like nice people that just wanted to do the right thing. They came across as regular heroes; but I thought they were supposed to be anti heroes?

This whole thread REEKS of reddit

yea

Ok, I'll just have to wait till it's on Netflix

no they are supposed to be heroes, you were simply misinformed. The title Guardians of the Galaxy isn't an ironic joke, and the comic characters are flat out heroes that saved the universe from annihilation. Gamora is the only true ex villain, but its still ex and there's nothing really morally grey about it.

It's not even capeshit

Trips confirm that you should. It's a fun movie.

Nobody wants you here Sup Forumsumblr

KILL YOURSELF

>tfw you just know Groot is going to regrow to normal size for the big fight at the end

I'll still enjoy it because Sup Forums hasn't turned me into a sad joyless piece of shit yet, but I'm sure a bunch of you fags will whine anyway

>being this fucking new
Jesus christ, star wars tourist
Korinefag is literally the one to start reddit:the movie

The first was the dankest maymay I ever saw

We can smell the summer from here. Fuck off already.

Yeah, you apparently

Nope nope and nope. I'm done with these movies. You under aged 16 year old faggots and you sad 20 year old rejects can watch this adolescent shit all you want. I will never spend another penny on these superhero movies. They keep getting dumber, The Marvel ones are all the same and feel like a Saturday morning cartoon show, and the DC ones, the ones with the most potential, are out of this world awful. No. I'm done. Finish. You're not fooling me Hollywood.

>be in theater
>"i am....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
>"groot"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "i am groot"
>chris pratt walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of Chris and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the children are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "I AM GROOT" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the children are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

>its a le reddit boogyman episode

pretty good outta 10

like a 7.5 or an 8 i'd say

I CANT STOP THIS FEELING

Looks like the things Han was shipping in TFA

nice blog

>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "i am groot"

Maybe because thats what superheroes are, and your pretensions of realism in your capeshit are what's really out of place.

>mfw a newfag falls for a meme

>all these newshits getting upset
oh boy Rogue one is going to be real fun

>GENTLEMEN! YOU CAN'T FIGHT HERE, THIS IS THE WAR ROOM!
>PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS
>MEIN FÜHRER... I CAN WALK!

REDDIT xD

Don't get me wrong, Dr. Strangelove is one of my all time favorite comedies. It's just that you can dismiss anything using Sup Forums's toolkit while not offering an actual critique or adding anything of inherent value. It's just memes and passive aggressiveness towards a site people either spend too much time on or are clueless about

The Dark Knight was cancer because it caused a bunch of people to assume that it was a reachable height of meta-commentary about real life issues and that we'd get there someday and lets all judge the entirety of capeshit against this one movie when TDK should be recognized as outside its genre and not something to aspire too just one master filmmaker doing something different.

Snyder should read this. You'll never be Nolan bro. Please just stop trying.

>actually believes Sup Forums memes

lol

>endless quips while fighting cosmic terrors

"no"

I just watched this too and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky raccoon movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

That little Groot in the corner is just asking to be turned into a reaction image

True, TDK is more of a crime thriller, it barely even features Batman.

Sup Forums has desensitized you, man.

Go outside and meet some people for once.

>TDK
>real life issues
What. It's just a cool darker take on capeshit.

>Gamora is the only true ex villain
>Starlord raised by murderers and is in an organization of murderers and thieves
>Rocket Raccoon and Groot hunt people for money
>Drax is a convict

It is over here in the UK, perhaps it already is for your country?

It is indeed reddit as fuck.

Everyone went crazy just because they dont want to admit they like reddit/tbbt tier shit.

You're right, and you triggered the Sup Forumsedditor crossboarders. Good job.

Totally bro. We should make a lot of the so called MEMES and post them on social media! It would be epic. For the Victory Id say.

Fuck off nigger, terrible shill thread showing an epic image, and then casually asking the "master memers" to make memes for free.

Im pretty sure now this is 100% a shill thread. Mods should check IPs of all those angrily answered at the reddit reveal and see if they are from the same 2 people.

I guess when you stand outside at night you somehow are in outer space. Maybe you should rewatch the beginning fight in GOtG.

Le random Nazi Brava

It's sad that 2/3 of the people in this thread are just here to shitpost. Was Sup Forums ever a worthwhile board or has it always been this bad?

Boohoo we were told Sup Forums was the fountain of memes but/tv/ doesnt want to work for free!

I think maybe...they are not THAT EPIC FOR THE WIN you know. Maybe, they dont have what it takes to make memes and distribute them on social media for us!

kys homie

You are an idiot.