>Ofuck I'm dead
>Hear more screaming but no more shots
>Hear them running out
>Wtf am I dead?
>Can't hear anything
>Try to stand up but legs so shaky I fall headfirst on sharp foot of couch
>Everything is dizzy
>I black out

Can't remember anything else but I woke up today in hospital with I everyone standing around me
Police ask me bunch of stupid questions, nothing like what did they look like or anything like that
While later parents come in with a lawyer
They tell me I'm gonna be charged with murder because the dead guy was shot in the back 4 times and my fingerprints were on the gun and it is with intent because I hid my phone and had other weapons with me...

Yea that's right the stupid nigger saw the light from my laptop and shot at it and in the process shot his friend in front of him in the back a total of 4 times and I'm being blamed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lies/sage/thread

lol u fucked

This user got wifi and a laptop in jail.
Think about that for a moment...

He's not in jail dumb ass

Thank god I found you user. The exact same thing happened to me!!! I snapped a picture of the perpetrator with my girlfriend before he fled the scene. Did he look like this?

fuck off Sup Forums

He literally said he's in the hospital you retarded orangutan

>show them this post
>???
>off the hook

I can't believe you're treating me like this in my time of need. I thought this was a safe place, where friends could meet and discuss topics important to the male demographic without fear of prejudice. I guess you must be the masked hacker known as anonymouse.

There are many holes in your bullshit work of fiction.
When did your fingerprints get on the murder weapon, and in what universe would shooting a nigger who broke in to your home not be considered self defense.

In what universe do firearms not have registrations that can be tracked.

In what universe would a firearm with any registration marks filed off not be immediately attributed to a pair of criminal breaking and entering nignogs.

So are you under arrest or not? If your lawyer says you'll be charged, the police must have put you under arrest. Take a picture of your wrist handcuffed to the gurney at the hospital. Prove yourself you double ultra uber faggot.

>blacked out
nigger wipes off gun and rubs OPs hand(s) all over it

>South Africa
You've never heard of an illegal firearm? in what universe do you hail from?
Even in the US self defense with an illegal weapon is considered attempt to or full blown murder.

Some detective you are.
>Not saying OP isn't full of shit but damn man, just damn

African jail should be a trip, man. Maybe you'll share a cell with Oscar pistorius and you can be gang raped together? Post a webm in one of the blacked threads.

Kek I bet u were blacked in the ass when u were blacked out

>When did your fingerprints get on the murder weapon
Going by his story I assume somewhere between the door busting open with the guy fainting and the point at which he was taken to the hospital.

In which case it's even simpler to refute.

Exhibit A) A nigger ain't smart enough to do that.

low quality bait

>A nigger ain't smart enough to do that.

Probably learned that trick from TV.

All they know is crime, they're eventually gonna get good at it

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

There's no traceable registration in the United States unless you're in commiefornia.

Least believable South African story since Pistorius claimed he shot his gf several times in order to save her

so at what point did the hard fucking happen? you cannot gloss over this user the hard fucking is what i came here for.

>tfw expect OP to tell rape story
>disappointment

>>Living in piece of shit Sout Africa

Blame your ancestors. Instead of running and hiding from the nice Dutchmen, they should have hopped aboard their magical wooden islands and taken the opportunity to come work in the Americas in exchange for the chance to be civilized and taught about Christianity--had it been Mexicans/Spaniards/Latinos/whatever-the-fuck-they-are-calling-themselves-this-week I could have understood their apprehension, because Catholicism is probably an even worse sin than being pagan niggers, but the Dutch were good, honest protestants. There was no reason for them to Chimp out and try to start their stupid-ass Zulu empire, and this is why you live in a complete shit-hole today.