/heem/: not early edition

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/817518294424907777
mmamania.com/2017/1/6/14191910/ufc-report-ufc-207-trending-over-1-million-ppv-buys-for-ronda-rouseys-return-mma
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/well-that-was-quick-jacare-souza-meets-tim-boetsch-at-ufc-208-in-brooklyn
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/former-ufc-lightweight-champ-rafael-dos-anjos-says-hes-moving-up-to-welterweight
mmafighting.com/2017/1/6/14191924/trainer-cain-velasquez-undergoes-successful-surgery
mma-core.com/videos/Mike_Chiesa_vs_Beneil_Dariush_UFC_on_Fox_19_Full_Fight_Part_2/10126640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dominick Cruz.

Reem

So this happened

twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/817518294424907777

>I'm told by Khabib's management he is "moving on" from Ferguson. Looking to fight "highest ranked guy" at UFC 209. Chiesa possibly.

trex

>they do it for free
really makes me think

let it happen dude

let it happen

KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKLE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

khabib a kute

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Glad your gay threads got blown out lol

Shout out to the Janitor for making me stay up another 10 minutes to repost this shit. user's from last thread will have to re-do theirs.

>Flyweight

>Bantamweight

>Featherweight

>Lightweight

>Welterweight

>Middleweight

>Light Heavyweight

>Heavyweight

>Women's Strawweight

>Women's Bantamweight

>Women's Featherweight

You make a good bitch.

Dayum

>Jacare gets booked for a fight

>California chicken says he's back in training and can't wait to fight soon after his fling on a string left him for a lellator fighter

Who can honestly beat him?

Even Luke Rockhold was no match.

>Flyweight
=WGAF
>Bantamweight
Garbrandt
>Featherweight
Holloway
>Lightweight
Kalabeeb
>Welterweight
Tyrone
>Middleweight
Rockhold
>Light Heavyweight
Jones
>Heavyweight
Ngannou
>Women's Strawweight

>Women's Bantamweight

>Women's Featherweight

Welcome to "If I Did It", a show where analyze and solve PR kerfluffles from the MMA world and beyond!

/heem/, you're one of Sup Forums's many pro-bono maintenance technicians, you already lost all the HESPEK off your name from the get-go, but now you've disrupted the friend-simulator that so many autists hold so dearly by inconsistently deleting so many threads. How do you prevent a full-blown autism-war from emerging and having to do overtime on your charitable work?

Luke has a deleted chin

he's done

>tfw to intelligent for cuck nate and eugene

Do I make you nervous? Is that why when you know you're supposed to fight me you tried to run away and make a fight with Tyron? If I make you nervous then get a dog bro, else let's make this happen.

SEE YOU SOON BOIIII

Requesting pic of McGregor taking kebabs goofy hat

Shot ex UFC fighter who fought to what was essentially a draw with Top 5 Cub Swanson less than a year ago

Upcoming events:

1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson
1/14: ONE FC: Quest for Power - Bigdash vs Prachnio
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: ABC 52 - Aguev vs Kincl
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/27: Bellator 171 - Rickels vs Darrow
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs TBA
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>UFC 207 reportedly did over 1m buys
mmamania.com/2017/1/6/14191910/ufc-report-ufc-207-trending-over-1-million-ppv-buys-for-ronda-rouseys-return-mma

>Jacare fights Boetsch
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/well-that-was-quick-jacare-souza-meets-tim-boetsch-at-ufc-208-in-brooklyn

>RDA moving up to welterweight
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/former-ufc-lightweight-champ-rafael-dos-anjos-says-hes-moving-up-to-welterweight

>Cain undergoes successful surgery
mmafighting.com/2017/1/6/14191924/trainer-cain-velasquez-undergoes-successful-surgery

Just end your own life

>But why
Fighting weight and walkaround weight are not the same. Jones fights at 220, cuts to 205, and walks around at 240.

>>UFC 207 reportedly did over 1m buys

Remember when spergs on here said that it wouldn't even crack 500k buys? This was just last week.

Henderson just did

>Flyweight
Johnson
>Bantamweight
Jimmie Riviera
>Featherweight
Holloway
>Lightweight
Gooby
>Welterweight
Mike Perry
>Middleweight
Gastelum
>Light Heavyweight
Jon Jones
>Heavyweight
Dos Santos
>Women's Strawweight
Joanna
>Women's Bantamweight
Julianna Pena
>Women's Featherweight
Megan Anderson

I went with the long shot for most of them because 2016 showed us that most of the belts can't stay in one place

you are british

I got my head checked

By a jumbo jet

JUST

ronda brings the casuals without fail, especially with the comeback narrative
she could be fighting a 1-3 bottom of the pile invicta bantamweight and the normies would turn out in droves

But yet there were a bunch of dummies here saying that it was going to do worse than UFC 203

now that dust has settled

when is Ryan Hall fighting again

Say what you will about Khabib but he's definitely the kind of force the UFC fans need (other than injuries) to stop this number one bullshit fight cherry picking. Wish he had a bigger following.

Thanks a lot Conor McWhiteguy!!!

You've effectively screwed over two entire divisions full of ethnic minority contenders, and you get away with it because of your disgusting white privilege and desire to avenge your loss to a Chicano-American!

Thanks a lot Dana White Man! Thanks a lot WME-IAMRACIST

>twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/817518294424907777

>fighting a guy ranked #8

Jesus fuck, will he ever fight someone in the top 5?

Chiesa's good though

>McGregor
on a bitch break
>Ferguson
UFC won't pay him
>Alvarez
just lost
>RDA
moving to WW
>Barboza
fighting Dariush
>Diaz
not accepting any fights

>will he ever fight someone in the top 5?

Let's see:

Magiga doesn't want to fight him for sure. Is having a baby
Tony doesn't want to fight him
Eddie for sure refused to fight him in front of the whole world refusing to sign 2 contracts
He already whooped RDA who's running off to WW
Nate doesn't want to fight anyone not named Magiga and if he had a say in the matter, he wouldn't want to fight him
He already whooped Johnson
Dariush and Barboza are already fighting each other

So that leaves Chiesa, who quite frankly is one of my boys, but is going to get whooped as well.

Not his fault.

Khabib and Ferguson are in title contention though. It's the only fight that makes sense tbqh other than a magiga fight purely on the basis of merit.

I feel like the best decision for Khabib would be to wait it out rather than fight a lower ranked dude and risk injury. I just want to see him wrestlefuck Magiga.

he's got bills to pay

I don't think money comes into it. He's said many times he doesn't fight for money and already has enough, although not sure how true that is.

>Nurmagomedov vs Chiesa

there should be some spicy webm material from this one
khabib will get his shot eventually, don't worry

I'd be skeptical about that

It will be 15 minutes of this

hahahahaha previous thread

the only thing interesting about this fight is Chiesas significant height and reach advantage

not to sound like le hipster mma fan, but the ufc 200 countdown really makes your realize how many good fighters there are, and just how good the top 1% are

human physiology and its capabilities are amazing

MEWVMENT IS AMAZING

2016 was a great year to be an mma fan

Conor McGregor

>Mfw Misa Magiga retires after his son is born and he makes a cheeky 50m fighting Floyd

And his submission skills

>24/7 webms is spergop
nice """life"""

yeah that too but I just don't see how he takes Khabibs back. he is Le RNC man though

>t I just don't see how he takes Khabibs back

The same way he took Dariush's. Backpack spider-monkey.

you can only appreciate how good they are once you go train and realize what a fag you are

He took Dariush down to make that happen, Dariush lazily got up and gave him his back.

Kindly get out of my way sir

I don't think Chiesa has much of a chance of winning this, I just know that they're two skilled grapplers
Either Khabib will completely dominate him and we get some webms to post whenever the Ferg fight gets mentioned again, they produce a spicy roller with a lot of fun scrambles, or Chiesa somehow manages to get a shocking upset and we can get a webm of that

you just dislike khabib, don't you

Correction: there is nothing interesting about this fight

mma-core.com/videos/Mike_Chiesa_vs_Beneil_Dariush_UFC_on_Fox_19_Full_Fight_Part_2/10126640

the brit is right

Dariush kicked the fuck out of him and made a stupid mistake against a guy who's really good at exactly one thing. Chiesa is not a top tier LW.

Is it pretty much CONFIRMED Khabib has shit standup?

People forget just how much Dariush was dominating that fight until he got caught
Chiesa hardly put up a fight in the first round

What happened to that based smug amirkhani guy?

Chiesa defeats Khabib.

Conor defeats Khabib.

fighting another scrub on a european card

Conor becomes Khabib

he's fighting arnold allen at UFC FN 108

Ronda Rousey defeats Mike Tyson.

He beat up a shart in mart Chiesa for a couple minutes then it started to even out before Chiesa took over

You give Dariush too much credit, Chiesa is a great grappler whose shown he's more than capable everywhere

Bethe with a paper bag over head is p4p hottest female fighter

khalabeeb*

you dont have to pretend

I want those lips wrapped around my dangly bits

I must be mistaken, but you did not actually perform that action did you?

If karate striking is actually good than that means kungfu striking could work too right?

>Rugby

back up dude

go ahead and try it cuckboy

>Flyweight
Horiguchi
>Bantamweight
Jimmie Rivera
>Featherweight
Hollaway
>Lightweight
Khabib
>Welterweight
Cerrone
>Middleweight
Romero
>Light Heavyweight
Jon Jones?
>Heavyweight
Werdum
>Women's Strawweight
Andrade
>Women's Bantamweight
Shevchenko
>Women's Featherweight
Megan Anderson

Superfight brewing boys

BisGOAT will rekt Woodley

>Cody Garbrandt calls TJ Dillashaw a cancer

do you really think megan can beat holly? i love megan the most but man, shes got a slim chance

Smug brownshits are the worst

"""Superfight"""

nobody wants to see that shit

>kung fu

I think he's just meme'ing but if Cody can become champ in a year then who even knows anymore.

Her previous fight was so sloppy, she was getting tagged up, I think she even got dropped.

Why does the Champion keep challenging people?