I won the lottery. Fuck trips, I am massively depressed. First one to make me laugh gets $10,000NZD

I won the lottery. Fuck trips, I am massively depressed. First one to make me laugh gets $10,000NZD.

Other urls found in this thread:

fiu.police.govt.nz/prd/Home
youtube.com/watch?v=9GPUpODtK5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paypal [email protected]

Fucking dumbfuck go eat a sack full of hiv dicks

ya, I took it from google images because like most people my money is in a fucking bank.

Feminism is about empowering women.
D.

IF YOU DON'T LAUGH, I WILL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN THROUGH YOUR IP AND POUR LAVA LAMP LIQUID DOWN YOUR COCKSUCKING THROAT, BITCH

What's a fucking bank? Also how do you make deposits in a fucking bank, is it through a gloryhole?

What is that, like 39 cents in real money?

>Real money

>$10,000NZD.

That's barely 10 dollars. Fuck off nigger

Have you ever beat off to your own ass?

A man gets on a bus, and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun.
"Well," says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you."
The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her.
"Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she prefers anal sex. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud sex. After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise.
"Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!"
"Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume. "I'm the bus driver!

youtube.com/watch?v=9GPUpODtK5w

7201.75 US Dollar

[email protected]

Ah you know 39 cents. Isn't he 50 Cent's little brother.

Timestamp or gtfo

When i get angry i like to tickle my butthole with an cactus.

heard it before
funny but you didn't post your paypal
seen it a billion times before
seems correct

>I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and smells of rainbow sherbert

your font is fucking cancer

OP is fake

Fucking hell i only have that gif rn on my phone because i wiped it when i was drunk

[email protected] paypal

Sounds like some Nigerian Nigger Prince bullshit if you ask me :/

Hey retards OP is a fake faggot

Lol this

[email protected]

I fucking hate it too but I can't root my phone right now cause I work for google and they give me a monthly payment to use my personal phone instead of giving me a company phone. So when they do they lock my phone and put an encryption on my phone that doesnt allow me to have root access..

Do you like fish sticks op?

He doesn't get it, so he must be a gay fish y'all.

Oh daddy hitler-kun fill up my concentration camp with your jews uguuuu~~~~

[email protected]

Cual es la diferencia entre una pizza y un judío?
Que la pizza no grita en el horno.
What is the different between a pizza and a jewish?
The pizza doesn't scream in the oven.

lmao wtf hahahaha is this you?

WYPIERDZIELANDO Kolego !
Eeasy peasy hehe xd

yes senpai

A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one goat.."

>[email protected]
>paypal.me/thatxonexworm

Why the fuck do you think I want your money you needledick crab-infested mongoloid? I have three fidget spinners, the corpse of a cat to fuck, and best of all hundreds of pictures of sharpie in pooper.

Tl;dr kill yourself troglodyte

I responded to this by sending them a bunch of clapping emoji's from a Twitter named "Fuck off Faggots"

[email protected] - paypal

wtf are u doing nigger keep ur money and buy something fun for yourself

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman....? None. [email protected] send me a tenner bro

Has op abandoned us?