Hey medfags

hey medfags
so when I was a kid I jerked off with shampoo for whatever reason and went to sleep without washing it all the way off. when I woke up it was dry and cracked and when I got an erection it cracked even worse, but I was too nervous to tell anybody so I just let it heal on its own, now I've got these pretty prominent cracks on the top of the head of my penis which are slightly more sensitive than the rest of the skin. What I want to know is if there is anything that can be done to lessen the appearance of them, and if any of you guys have similar issues.

tl;dr jerked off with shampoo and now my dick has little cracks on it. what can I do?

Jerk w gasoline

they look like scars, bro

laser surgery might be your only option

or those DNA body lotions made from foreskins (lol) wealthy old women use on their tits

Dude just moisturize for a week or two and leave it alone.

Actually did this when It happened to me and did work OP. Just survive not jerking for 2 weeks.

Pretty sure it's because you're cut. Least your scars aren't as bad as mine.

Just leave it alone, and never jerk off with shampoo anymore.

Common when cut, your penis that is meant to be on the moist side of the scale, has dried and the dryness has caused it to shrivel, then it has formed a scar.
The shampoo incident would of happened during puberty while a lot was changing and so you connect the too.

I used to have it, but it went away once i started nofap. Being uncut might have helped with moisturizing it.

Do not jerk of just apply lotion to it and leave alone if it does not go away in a week or 3 speak to doctor

moisturize with what? and how often

Moisturizer. Every time you jerk off and after you bathe.

get that shit re-cut bro

Checked. I've thought about that but I like having a loose cut. Maybe there's alternatives.

had the same issue just use coconut oil make sure its extra virgin tho so you dont have any chemicals or impurities that will fk your dick up even more .just smother it on your dick and clean it off in the shower easy

Shampoo

I bet it was for medical reasons

It was. I was cut when I was 8 because I had phimosis and it kept getting infected

> tfw Same happened to me but I was 7
Just fuck my life up

Could be worse

Go see a doctor, fool.

Ah. Seems to be the classic case of the ol' circumcised penis

i've sucked plenty of dicks like yours. it's never bothered me.

Same thing here. Hand soap though not shampoo. Not bragging but im 27 now and been with a good number of women and im married now and none of them have ever noticed my scars. What you worried about the scars for Sup Forumsro, just self image stuff?

They all notice the scars dude. They just don't say anything.

Oh shit dude,my dick looks similar. I too got a dry cracked dick as a kid, blame circumsision and the kikes in pharma.
You don't have to respect other people's bodily rights until you are fully restored, but that will never happen. Take the piss out of your parents for mutilating you and partake in activism. I honestly hate this world.

Coco butter does wonders for scarred and stretched skin

you cannot do anything about being that stupid, that is just who you are.

Probably just down to being circumsized, it causes your penis to desensitize and become more dried out.

Either way no one really cares that much, if they have time to look at your dick it means they not sucking or fucking it, and that's the real issue.