Why do people have to hate on Trump so much? Is it doing anything to help us?

Why do people have to hate on Trump so much? Is it doing anything to help us?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont know

Because he's a retarded faggot, and no, we're beyond help.

He's helping make the Congo look like an upgrade from the USA

Because they don't want him to ruin Obama's shit legacy.

bump

> Hurr Derr Trump retarded racist bigot homophobe *autistic screeching*

Don't listen to the Hillary/Bernie cucks. Trump isn't "great" per say, but those of us that understand economics and enjoy freedom know he is doing great things for the US. He would be doing far greater if not for the democrat and republican pussies constantly pushing against everything he tries just because it's him (i.e. the travel ban plan ...that was planned under the Obama administration, and similar to the one actually done by Obama before... No one questioned it then.)

Because they've got nothing better to do, don't have any better ideas, nobody knows what the fuck is going on anymore, and lastly

Because its popular and people are pack animals.

No matter how well a republican does we will always have these freeloaders complaining about trump.

>understand economics and enjoy freedom
Nice memes

nice but this is about trump not bernie

yes, it's clearly stopping him in his tracks. if not for the poeple against him, who knows where we'd be right now.

since terrorists in the western world is nothing much to fear, why would anyone want the ban? he;s doing it for other reasons, dummy

Name 1 Thing this retarded old senile fuck has done for you.
Serious.
Just one thing.

What does Ben and Jerry have to do with trump? Did you find one of his pubs in a pint of ice cream??

>nice but this is about trump not bernie

Good luck keeping Trump supporters on topic. Literally any critique is answered with

"B-BUT BERNIE!!"
"HuhuUHUH HILLARY THOUGH!!!"

nothing and he never will. unless yuo're one of the billionaires you're out of luck. dumb and poor means it just makes it takes longer for you to realize it.

>Why do people have to hate on Trump so much?

Because Trump has been a dickhead since he started his campaign.

yep and he and his cronies are pussies with dumb shit like the severed head. they should have just brushed it off. instead they're fucking snowflakes.

i'm done with trump final straw was the overseas trip and the orb

>hate on Trump

>anything to help us

The Lord helps those who help themselves

>to help us?

>Trump on Trump

the People who know the Truth Dont Hate Him. In fact his army watches closely from the sidelines. ready to protect if nessesary.

people are becoming dumber by the minute. This world needs a cleansing event of biblical proportions

> (OP)
>>Trump on Trump

trump on trump again: daddy feeding Ivanka the Trump Sauce

>the People who Dont Hate Him.

>
>>the People who Dont Hate Him

>
>>
>>>the People who Dont Hate Him.

> (You)
>> (You)
>>>
>>>>the People who Dont Hate Him..

>
>> (
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>the People who Dont Hate Him..

>since terrorists in the western world is nothing much to fear
but that's wrong you idiot.
There is not a single week passing by without a terror attack in Europe.
For all the dems care, we should import refugees on a equal if not higher scale as european nations, so guess what happens next, on top of our already existing domestic problems.

do you really want to see what happens if islamic enclaves start to form in the vincinity of gehttos?
welp, now that I think about it, that would be fucking hillarious...
K, fuck it, let them in.
I just gonna grab me some popcorn.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>the People who Dont Hate Him

What I want to know is why so many colleges lately have been losing their collective god damn minds.

What happened to open dialog? Can't say a god damn thing without being labelled a racist by some flea bitten porch monkey. People are literally screeching like 5 year olds so that people with reasonable facts and opinions can't be heard.

Its not the presidency we need to be worried about. Its our education system thats fucked to the balls. Everywhere is becoming like this around the world too if they aren't ahead of us at this point.

Worlds fucked yo'. Idiocy of the general public is going to destroy the world long before global warming or Best Korean nukes do the job.

yea, you can stop now.
we all know the original post was yours to force this meme.
l2shill faggot.

But user, you gotta know how inherently evil you are for disagreeing with people, otherwise how can they camp out on the moral high ground?

> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>People who Dont Hate Him

>Is it doing anything to help us?
No, he isn't. What he is doing is

>actively weakening the country
>firing career employees from every agency he can while appointing people who hate said agencies as their new leaders
>embarrassing the country on a global scale by flaunting his complete ignorance of what the paris agreement even is
>and very possibly doing all of this as quid pro quo for the russian government's aid in getting him elected with timely injections of fake news about hillary on social media every time a new scandal about himself broke
>not to mention the DNC email server hacking which was peppered with plenty of fake emails among the real ones.

Those that hate him are illegal immigrants.

>we all know the original post was yours to force this meme.

nah, bro. I'm just opportunistic.

>get a libtard friend to explain "opportunistic" to you

dude, l2read.
>is it
as in: "does the hate help anyone?"

>Why do people have to hate on Trump so much?

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
sorry for your sad

so what? it's been all totaled like maybe 1000 people over years. nthing has ever come close to 9-11, that was a fluke.

more people by far die by accident. who cares?

He is fighting the political elites that is getting richer on the back of ordinary Americans.

If they were legal immigrants, they'd be paying taxes and would have a legitimate claim on those food stamps when they find themselves in need.

>and the majority of Americans that didn't vote for him

deceiving is the word you're looking for.
looks and forged memes, is there any picture of your autistic tantrum that doesn't fit these categories?
Just one?
Yea, you're THAT pathetic.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>People who Dont Hate Him

Try to keep this in mind,

Donald Trump did not steal your money.
Donald Trump did not raise your taxes.
Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food.
Trump is not stirring a race war.
Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.
Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda.
Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East.
Trump did not betray Israel.
Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program.
Trump did not give our military secrets to China.
Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.
Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans.
Trump did not cripple our economy.
Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.
Trump did not ruin our credit, twice.
Trump did not double African American unemployment.
Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years.
Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans.
Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay.
Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop.

Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the other criminals who previously occupied our government, are not.

The media is the Democratic Party.

Save our culture. Stop listening to the media

THIS

Loyalists said the same thing 200 years ago before we overthrew the king. Nothing like wannabe totalitarians trying to silence the opposition.

Go back to fucking your whore mother you fuck. He sucks and anyone outside the Republican bubble know this. Kys. You Trumptards are worse than niggers nowadays.

Yay those that do not like freedom of speech.

> (OP)
> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>People who Dont Hate Him

Donald Trump is barely a few months in office. Give him time, I'm sure he'll commit these acts at the same level anyone else did.

Obama didn't do any of these things in a day, he had 8 years.

>your autistic tantrum

What is this clusterfuck of a reply?

dude, 9/11 is a dip in the ocean.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
just from the past 6 months...

> (You)
>What is this clusterfuck of a reply?
> (You)
>> (OP) (OP)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>People who Dont Hate Him
>

a libtard summerfag, obviously.

i havebn't followed the link because it's obviously a bullshit site.

does it come close to the 1.3 million a year in just the USA who die in car accidents?

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

sure kid

>i havebn't followed the link
>does it prove me wrong?
Every libtard ever.

Trump is ignorant and behaves like a petulant child. It's getting old. Republicans hate him. He can't keep his fucking twitter hands off that fucking phone. At this point, he's a disgrace. He appeals to lowest common denominator types. They have nothing to offer society. Just angry at everyone else for their own failings. As if there is some sort of injustice. 2020 can get here fast enough.

sure kid

Why do people have to suck on Trump's tiny orange cock so much? Is it doing anything to help us?

you seem to hate him a lot.
I'm just going to forward your post to the secret service.

>Every libtard ever.

You losing your marble over there buddy?

That is a false equivalency though, nobody is calling people bigots for trying to avoid car accidents through laws and other precautionary work.

>forward your post to the secret service.

Hillary 2020

because that's precisely the point.
we did not vote trump, we did vote against the wrench who'd start ww3. Seriously, google "hillary no-fly zone syria" and tell me she'd been a better pick.
JUST DO IT.

scawy

>hate

>muh anyone who dislikes or disagrees with trump is a raging liberal/sjw

ok kid

Meh, I never hated Trump; I just did not want the country to be run by a weak figurehead and now I genuinely feel sorry for him.

During the run up to the election it was clear that Trump was a weak willed narcissist willing to say anything, literally anything, to get elected. Maybe he even believed his own hype. What was very clear however was that he flip flopped on any given actual policy issue whilst promising absolute bullshit to easily led fools. A wall. A trade war with China. Hillary locked up. A Washington free from corruption. People did not seem to realize that he was just saying fantastical shit that he would be unable to deliver on.

Then the GOP jumed on the Trumpwagon because they wanted Trump's voter base. The Gop had no interest in actually serving the Trump voters, but they were happy to ride along on Trump's coat-tails.

Now Trump is alone, isolated, facing increasing pressure from within his own party as well as a hostile opposition and a rabid press.

He prefered his old life, he says. Yeah no shit; he was an autocratic CEO with absolute freedom to do as he wanted. Now he is held responsible for his actions and words.

He is struggling to get his policies through, his healthcare reform is a shambles, his tax reforms dead on arrival. He is talking a big game but as has always been the case with Trump, it's a lot of big talk and very little to show for it. Why people thought that electing a failed property mogul deeply in debt to russian banks was a good idea is beying me but there you have it.

He's out of his depth, lonely and he is miserable. This is why he golfs every weekend. This is why he craves media spotlights. A diddering old man unable to govern the country effectively or with any real strength. And no, pulling out of trade agreements that have not been enacted yet is not strength. Pulling out of a global environmental protection treaty is not strength. It's a weakness not to be able to stand up to the coal and oil lobby.

>you

yawn.

yeah but the point is you have a very miniscule chance of dying by terrorist in the western world and much much higher chances of accidental death by falling or car crashes or babies with guns. or in the US, non-muslim shooters. is death by any of those better than being killed by a muslim? dead is dead.

ultimately you're just a fucking coward.

>people change their oppinion over time
A concept a libtard can't grasp, it seems.

>marble

This another issue with Trumptards. They think anyone who hates Trump is a liberal. I'm a centrist. Do you Trumptards ever pick up a newspaper or is it inforwars all day? Please don't procreate.

muh popular vote guise

>can't grasp,

>eah but the point is you have a very miniscule chance of dying by terrorist in the western world
BECAUSE WE KEPT TERRORISTS OUT SO FAR.
Fuck, the next generation truly is fucked.

So he changed his mind to the better?
I would advice you to do the same

>yawn.

aroound 24% of the population voted for trump. that's it. the ones who didn't, why would you think they support him now? he's done nothing.

unless you're saying 76% are liberals in the US.

>his mind

>muh illegals
old memes get old meme answers

for 11 hrs repeats "I can't remember"

No one actually hates Trump

Democrats and Republicans want the same thing and they both know there's only one way to do things better, but the people are fucking idiots and they need distractions

Trump is intentionally butt-hurting liberals so that they're occupied with what he does next. They spend 100% of their time hating him instead of spending all their time on their blog posts about progression and other stupid shit they literally make up on their own.

Hillary probably gets wet thinking about trump 24/7 but she has to play the bad guy and say all these stupid people are right just to bait them into hating trump and wasting their time.