How the fuck did this happen? Please explain me Sup Forums

How the fuck did this happen? Please explain me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost all those countries just came out of WWI, they didn't have the manpower, morale or resources to fight the commies for another 4 years.

Well, except the Japs but they just wanted to secure more clay and didn't give a shit about communist expansion.

Also in China reigned chaos and anarchy as the warlord era had just begun.

Also pic related, despite being the country with the highest loss of life in WWI it was still less than 2% of the total population.

Russia back then had a bajillion men.

>Soviet military doctrine

>strength
top jej

Russia literally came out of WWI as well, along with the civil war ongoing. It was a bigger mess than any of the other armies combined except maybe France.

>Americans don't know that we invaded Russia at one point in our history

Yeah but you can't pull out of a civil war, can you?

>Russkies get shit kicked in during WWI
>Fuggin Lenin stirring shit up for Reds
>We soviets now
>Brest-Litovsk gets signed
>Russia now full civil war
>WWI ends
>Good show chaps, we sure showed those Huns how t- OH FUG GOMMIES!
>western europe freaks out
>Japan sees oppurtunity
>America has this huge war machine and says "Well, why not?"
>Everyone invades to help White forces
>Some czechs seize the railroad
>'mericans inna snow with cossacks
>apparently invading russia is hard
>Kolchak, Whites in general, are all pretty useless
>Fuggin reds and other communist factions are freaking crazy
>Eventually everyone realizes it's a losing fight
>Start withdrawing
>Revolution ends, reds the winner, but owner of a cratered state
>Decide to try and spread the revolution through 20's
>eastern europe starts on fire
>eventually get beaten by the poles, finns and expansion stops for a bit

A magyar threw brick at Czech soldier.

WW1 happened and your troops basically refused to fight Russia

Because they weren't there to win just like vietnam, korea or irak.
People in the west wanted the URSS but they have to appear they didn't wanted it.

>German Losses
> Six Squirrels

RIP Rodent Bros.

Man, China, Greece, and India had some pretty sweet flags.

>Russia literally came out of WWI as well, along with the civil war ongoing.
U wot?
The fucking war was going until 1920 in whole Eastern Europe.

You don't know shit about "how the fuck did that happen?" situations.

Is this a joke?

1911 - 1923 was literally non-stop conflict starting with the Italo-Turkish war until the end of the Russian Civil War.

No, its legit from /natsocks/

First time I'm learning of it.

I miss the 1500s

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

I know French navy did a mutiny because they were like : damn bruh, we just out ww1 and you want to fight russia because muh communism ? fuck you.

They hid the communists amongst the retreating russian soldiers. As Russia fell back they were so butt hurt they shot the officers.

The west wanted the monarch out, not the commumists in. The west wanted a liberal democracy in russia but the communists took power and rounded up everyone helped them overthrow the CZAR.

West was so butthurt they sent in soldiers to intervene.

They wanted to prolong the Russia counter revolution so they could divide up the remnants if the ottoman empire themselves while givig the Ruskies nothing.

obviously yes. someone edited a picture of the infobox for the Battle of Kursk (I could recognize the picture)

>2% of population
>not a lot
>Le Russian human wave attack meme XD

You even asking?

>bait

9 May ... We do not stop ...

Wasn't there a worldwide flood in 1913?

Ever played Age of Empires III?

In USSR were good soldiers at the beginning of the war. The first German tank crews were trained in the Soviet Union...
The Germans had the advantage in tanks (they were after the upgrade) and aircraft. The number of German troops amounted to 6 million, The Soviet Union possessed only 3.5 million in the West border. All of Hitler's tactics is to quickly capture Moscow. He knew if the USSR will gather strength - Germany does not win. By the end of the war, the military losses USSR and Germany steel equalized

There was also a Balkan War.

I'd even say 1911-1953.
Non-stop war between Anglo-French-USA alliance, Russia/USSR, Germany + satellites, China and Japan

>Manpower

Horseshit.

Those World powers had finely honned war machines, fully geared for modern fighting, seasoned in batttle.

They lost against Red and Black army (the Black Army isn't mentioned) because of the scale of the area of conflict and they lacked commitment to the fight.

Two, actually.

Indeed, my friend.

>he confuses ww2 and ww1

This is a hot topic in russian history, but in short there was no "white" side and no "interventionists". There were a dozen different countries helping a dozen different monarchist generals. Reds were united and could merge their armies to overwhelm the enemy on one front while negotiating peace on another. They didn't even win majority of battles, just stayed monolythic and used populism and terror to suppress any dissent.

Yeah, it was complete shit.

But then there are all those proxy wars from the good old days when you and America wanted to nuke eachother. The Indochina wars started as soon as the Japs left and basically ended only in 1979.
If I were to merge all major pre-Cold War conflicts into two eras I'd say 1911-1923 and 1936-1945.

Probably because they sent a few thousand troop and didn't have the stake in it that the Russians did.

>manpower
>not a major issue for the Allies
only America and Japan could afford to lose hundreds of thousands of men at that point

You're right, I forgot the first didn't end in 1912 but 1913.

I should have said lack of manpower but whatever.

Never forget

He's a paki, you can't expect him to know history.

Retard, those are two separate conflicts.

>Russian pop in 1900: 119,546,234
>Russian deaths in WWI: 4,000,000 ca.

>Russian pop in 1937: 168,000,000
>Russian deaths in WWII: 27,000,000 ca.

Didn't know China was openly gay

>Russian Navy

Imagine if a three-faction World War happened back then

>Britain
>Japan
>Turkey

vs

>Russia
>France

vs

>Germany
>Austria-Hungary
>Italy (still member of the Triple Alliance back then)

fucking zozzle

It's Xina/ Xerna, shitlord.

B-but the Muricans always say Spain is irrelevant and doesn't have any history, but wonder why their neighbors speak Spanish.

How the fuck did this happen, Sup Forums?
>Soviet Union assisted with material aid
>VS
>Germany, Italy, Hungary, Finland, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia + thousands of foreign volunteers from captured German territory

>USSR wins

USSR had manpower and industrial advantage over all thoes countries combined.
Plus Germany and Italy were also fighting the Western Allies on other fronts.

>USSR had manpower advantage over all those countries combined
No.

>Germany Population 1939 = 79,000,000
>Romanian Population 1939 = 19,000,000
>Hungarian Population 1939 = 9,129,000
>Finland Population 1939 = 3,700,000
vs
>Soviet Union Population = 109,000,000

And that doesn't count the population of the occupied territories of Germany like France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, and the west of Poland

Played two. I played with my mate, there was a river separating us with a narrow ford defended on both sides
. I sent wave after wave of shitty pikemen over the Ford and won because he didn't think I'd be so wreckless with my men.

"Naturally, men are gonna have to be killed, possibly a lot of them. They'll absorb bullets and shrapnel, and by doing so make it possible for others to get through"