John Oliver takes on the 'Trump of the Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte

youtube.com/watch?v=Tebans1dOYo

time.com/4322636/john-oliver-duterte-trump-of-the-east/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.jim.com/politics/duerte-harry/
theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/18/jon-stewart-why-i-quit-the-daily-show?CMP=fb_gu
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/05/11/nyse-executive-is-quizzed-about-his-brother-jon-stewart
theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/27/parking-tickets-issued-to-cars-destroyed-in-violent-sweden-riots-conservative-site-posts-proof/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those eyes....so beady...

Nobody fucking cares about your beady-eyed eternal jew lover

Christ, fuck off HBO shills

Pinoys tell me about this guy, is he based? Can he stop degeneracy and keep white people from cucking your pathetic country every day? Does he really rape white missionary women?

Rodrigo seems based

Man this guy has no shame. He is constantly invading politics that are out of his country and should be charged with crimes.

To say this guy is not swaying politics in his favor by not only spreading lies but being inaccurate on their "facts" is a blatant lie. This guys is a fucking disgusting asshole who pushes liberal agendas to everyone world wide.

just like his predecessor? at least John Stewart was charismatic and was funny at one point

Make the Philippines great again

He is basically calling all the Americans that voted for Trump retards, but he won't say the only way Trump got to where he is now is because of the people. Fucking tool this man is.

death squads are a real thing in the philiphines... the fuck?

only in Davao. Ironically, only in Davao is there an actual 911 hotline here that's actually effective.

John Oliver will talk about the presidential election in the Phillipines.

John Oliver will talk about the Republican presidential primary.

But John Oliver will not talk about the Democratic presidential primary, enough though it is by far the most relevant to his left wing American audience.

Is it because John Oliver is a coward who knows if he said anything about Bernie or Hillary he would actually be making a stand that would have consequences for him because some in his audience might not like it?

Instead he'll just keep pretending it's not even happening until Hillary has secured her victory and he'll talk more about Trump.

His eyes man I feel 45 all over again.... Fuck the eternal Anglo and his voice is beta af. Did he ever say anything against Saudi Arabia? No ooh I wonder why...

blog.jim.com/politics/duerte-harry/

death squads are just police done correctly

My Filipino friend is supporting him.

>can't effectively attack Trump
>attack a lower hanging fruit and claim it reflects on Trump
What the fuck is this

You see that Italian fella getting taken off a plane in the US because someone saw him doing maths and reported him? His response to being kicked off the plane? "Trump's America is already here".

They're just tying absolutely anything they can to Trump.

>the people want to be saved from violent criminals
>the leftists side with murderers and drug dealers over the politician trying to stop them

this is why every leftist must hang.

This is the exact same as when faggois Sean Penn met El Chapo, a world famous murderer and criminal, and shook his hand and made apologies for him.

tell us more about your country and how things are going please

>But John Oliver will not talk about the Democratic presidential primary
Even The Daily Show and SNL were taking shots at Hillary and Bernie this week. What a fucking pussy.

Why do ex-Spanish colonies have such a problem with death squads?

That's racist

>just like his predecessor? at least John Stewart was charismatic and was funny at one point

You mean Jon Lebowitz?

You Flips better elect Duterte. Him and Trump will be a signal of the world waking up to liberal bullshit.

How many Filipinos watch him, know of him, or let alone have access to the internet?

Allah. Sounds like what they do in Londonderry.

>Not satisfied with interfering with the lives of Americans, the redcoat swiftly turns on the Philippines.

>problem

What problem? They work. See:

>The Punisher
>Implying that is a negative nickname

He should keep his beady-eyes focused on himself

Interesting. I will change my mind of them then. All forward for the rightwing death squads.

what happens in Phillipines? they seem so irrelevant my brain automatically filters their threads

check the /flip/ Elections General.
Basically a quick rundown of things
>Duterte leading Presidential Race
>BongBong Marcos (Son of Infamous Dictator Ferdinand Marcos) leading VP Race
>Miriam Santiago known as Iron Lady of Asia is 2nd to the Last Place
>Dead Guy is in Dead Last, actually has a good number of votes
>Mar Roxas miraculously getting a boost in votes now that other presidential runner Grace Poe has conceded defeat
>Leni Robredo (Mar's choice of VP) also catching up to Bong Bong Marcos

Full of Hispanics.

also isn't a white man badmouthing gooks literally rape?

>this triggers the liberals
>boohoo we should be nice to criminals even if that means making Detroit look like the Hamptons
kek

>You mean Jon Lebowitz?
Why do people bring this up? He's an obvious Jew. He said he changed his last name because his father was a piece of shit who probably beat his mother. It's not some conspiracy to hide his jewishness, since he embraces it.

I'm surprised the drug deals didn't fight back, or it's not being reported

John Oliver is a fucking pussy. If he was challenged in public, he would get his sorry little ass clowned verbally, and then his faggot birt-bong ass stomped proper. Fucking Faggot.

Duterte is literally Sup Forums.
Of course, people don't actually think he can solve all our problems, but he's a nationalist who believes in strong, fairly authoritarian leadership. He's pissing off the libcucks here so I guess that answers your degeneracy question.

>Does he really rape white missionary women?
You're getting it wrong, he didn't rape her, he was talking about some prison inmates who raped her. He saw that she was pretty and was pissed, saying that he should have been first. The point of the story was that he was pretty pissed at inmates who could do such a thing to the woman.

The past few years have been meh. Latin American style inequality becoming more apparent, a new middle class getting pissed at a government that was basically, "Guys, swear, we're doing our best, at least we're not corrupt like the last guy, it's all her fault lol remember our democratic revolution."

Now we have this guy, a nationalist who says what he means and means what he says.

He's pretty much already won, fampai. Check pic. Libcuck in distant second place and Feminazi in third already conceded.

Sounds like a good guy to me, gg Flips

I don't get what he did wrong though.

In the past
>be Duterte
>be a prosecutor
>try to get bad guys
>bad guys free because of corruption, incompetence and bureaucracy
>see Davao reduced to a joke of a city

If the bad guys are going to get at least a taste of justice, then some think that they have to talk in a language that bad guys will understand.

>When you have nothing more to lose, a bad gamble starts to look good.

inb4 President Quezon quote
>I'd rather have a country run like hell by Filipinos rather than run like heaven by the Americans.

Stuart is his middle name, he still keeps in touch with his dad it seems too.

theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/18/jon-stewart-why-i-quit-the-daily-show?CMP=fb_gu

Filthy Jew too whining about Wall Street and 1% when his brother was COO of NYSE parent company

>his brother Lawrence, who was previously the Chief Operating Officer of NYSE Euronext (parent company of the New York Stock Exchange)

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/05/11/nyse-executive-is-quizzed-about-his-brother-jon-stewart

>right wing death squads are happening

>Davao City from the murder capital of the Philippines" to what tourism organisations now describe as the most peaceful city in southeast Asia

Well. No shit. It's like executing criminals actually does something. Seriously, who would've thought?

kek, Sweden really can't catch a break

>playback on other sites is disabled.

holy fuck that linked article

theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/27/parking-tickets-issued-to-cars-destroyed-in-violent-sweden-riots-conservative-site-posts-proof/

>But while the Stockholm riots keep spreading and intensifying, Swedish police have adopted a tactic of non-interference. ”Our ambition is really to do as little as possible,” Stockholm Chief of Police Mats Lofving explained to the Swedish newspaper Expressen on Tuesday.

>”We go to the crime scenes, but when we get there we stand and wait,” elaborated Lars Bystrom, the media relations officer of the Stockholm Police Department. ”If we see a burning car, we let it burn if there is no risk of the fire spreading to other cars or buildings nearby. By doing so we minimize the risk of having rocks thrown at us.”

I think the Death Squads are actually helping them tbqhwyf

this, I was surprised with SNL, it's like, they took shots in all directions pretty evenly.

Why are this shill's videos posted every Monday without fail? Just fucking stop.

John leibovitz was never funny. He looked down on all you goys.

>Trump of the Philippines
This is a perfect analogy because Duterte is also a left-wing populist.

Hahah the entire world is slowly becoming redpilled, what a time to be alive

yep, it slowly swings like it always did

Because he's on the list of people who did literally nothing wrong

Now all they need is one thing to light the flame. Refugees raping American children? maybe they'll try to force Sharia Law or some shit?

I don't even know what your flag is, Ulf? Watch before you call people irrelevant.

Reporting for duty.

Holy fuck this guy is literally Judge Dredd

>tfw your country was the first to do it

Thank you based Soeharto

They do, but Youtube only chooses their anti-Right ones to go on their front page.

Seriously fuck Google.

The spanish are animals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury

This guy sounds pretty cool:

>"If you are doing an illegal activity in my city, if you are a criminal or part of a syndicate that preys on the innocent people of the city, for as long as I am the mayor, you are a legitimate target of assassination."

Although for this to work, the guy has to be beyond corruption. Otherwise, innocent people and legitimate non-criminal dissidents will be executed as well.

that's the only thing, without a trial, how do you know that one is guilty or not? I mean sure, there are the obvious cases, but there could be situation where someone was forced to do something bad or the sort.

or the evidence is stacked against him, planted.

Who gives a fuck if a few more ""innocents"" get killed. Makes an example. Drills the fear of law in their friends and family, makes sure they never want to have anything to do with anything even remotely illegal.

Remember that we are talking about poor Jungle Asians. Only slightly above Blacks and Arabs. You have to treat them like wild animals.

My point is that most politicians are either corrupt or become corrupt at some point in their career.

The only way these death squads can work is if they are free from corruption, which seems unlikely.

Because of this likely fact, the death squads can be used for evil purposes - such as killing political opponents, journalists, and human rights advocates - under the disguise of "cleaning up the streets."

This guy needs to die. Soon.

>Drills the fear of law in their friends and family, makes sure they never want to have anything to do with anything even remotely illegal.

Instead it doesn't? Show me studies or proof that killing people reduces crime. "Well I just wanted to steal bread to eat but if I get caught I'll be killed. Guess I'll have to kill the shopkeeper too so there won't be witnesses."

Btw is John Oliver only on HBO or is it still comedy central?

He needs to die. Who will kill him?

I MEAN

COME ON
O
M
E

O
N

a Duterte Death Squad probably on the way now.

you have to be 18+ to post here, you edgy cunt.

the only thing that killed innocents will create is hatred towards them, not fear.

>WHITES ARE EVIL
>wait, non-whites are doing something we liberals don't like
>NO YOU STUPID ISLAND MONKEYS WHAT ARE YOU BANANA NIGGERS DOING THAT'S NOT PROGRESSIVE

He has his own weekly show on HBO. He's not with the Daily Show anymore.

Also I think they upload segments or most of it on Youtube, where Redditors can circlejerk them for karma and shitpost them on Sup Forums.

I see the faggot on my roku players HBO go app. I might have to kill him. Jk of course.

Does he own only one shirt?

The nigga has 30mins on HBO once a week and he thinks he's important. He wastes their budget with unnecessary theatrics. Although Todd Talks was a pretty funny bit.

the league rises

It seems like the actual Filipinos are like "shit sucks and he's done great as mayor so maybe we need someone like him, shut the fuck up westerners".

Asians naturally gravitate towards strong authority figures since liberal/Enlightenment idealism was never a part of Asian culture.

>come down hard on criminals
>don't coddle them
>crime goes down
WOW WHAT A CONCEPT

Holy shit how can one country be so cucked?

where do I sign up?

It's not really our Asian authoritarianism driving him, it's more of a Latin American-style nationalism, fatalism and machismo.

People are fed up and taking their chances with this guy.

The movement is a reaction to the very Westernized elite that has been dominating our politics for thirty years, and they're the stiffest opposition.

I didn't necessarily say authortianism but a strong authority figure. And Duterte seems like a strong authority figure.

>Jonathan Leibowitz