Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 Cleveland Browns starting quarterback

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 Cleveland Browns starting quarterback.

RIP

is an browns an athlete?

F

Real talk, is Taylor a meme nigger qb?
I don't watch the Bills play if I can help it. I don't know anything about him.

What's the lowdown on him?

Fuck THAT shit, if the Bills are stupid enough to release him he needs to bide his time and wait for a team to come after him.

I'll bet he could wind up on the Redskins. He's better than Cousins, at least. Or maybe he could wind up on the Bears.

>He's better than Cousins
LOL

Cousins is one of the best QBs in the league though, he already beat a nigger meme QB for the job before. He'd never lose it again.

Yes, he's a meme QB. He is too short to see over the line and he can't throw down the middle of the field. Throws a good deep ball and is a great runner, but he's wildly inconsistent, is overly cautious with the ball (doesn't throw people open, only throws to open receivers).

He's pretty good, probably the 20-25th best QB in the league, but you'll never win anything with him unless you have an elite defense and a good running game.

Literally incorrect.

>He's pretty good, probably the 20-25th best QB in the league

Nigger, there's 32 starters at QB in the league. Being 25th means you're fucking trash.

>better than cousins

wew

I genuinely want to see what they do for a quarterback for next year. Cardale isn't ready yet, but there would be no other option on their roster. Who do they pick up/trade for?

They will trade their first pick to the Patriots for Garapolo.

BB in a stunning series of trades will end up with every draft pick for the next three years.

>bill turns a punishment from goodell into a way to steal a top draft pick
is there anything that man can't do

>I only look at stats and have never seen the Redskins play
Stop. Kirk always stares down the guy he wants to throw to as soon as the ball snaps.

Draft 3 QBs and hope they get meme luck?

he's alex smith tier with a chance of improvement. if the bills didn't really out bills themselves this year (receivers dead, defense fucked from every angle, dolphins losses/not closing out games) there'd be no doubt they'd keep him. don't see how any other qb does more than 1-2 wins better.

did you know he's taller than drew brees? I sadly live in upstate ny so I see a lot of bills games. how the fuck can brees be elite but not tyrod?

Tyrod seems like a good dude. Wish him and the Browns the best of luck.

He should go to the Broncos desu

Cousins gets carried HARD by his team. RG3 would still do better than Cousins on the current Redskins desu

I'm ok with this if it means 2017 will be Cardale time