How can I stop my autism from cockblocking me all the time?

How can I stop my autism from cockblocking me all the time?

lmao

damn that is really autistic

I know, that's why I made this thread.

N-no need to rub it in guys ;_;

You already fucked up lol

cringe

>Hahaha

kys

Talk to her like she's a male stranger.

quads

Txt back yea I'm way out of your league hoe

An hero

not even close. check'm

It's better than saying lol, isn't it?

Do you think it's too late for me to salvage this one?

>"But I can speak klingon and thats pretty rad"
Use your weaponised autism my friend.

I suck

Yeah, it's not too bad. Don't listen to these guys.

I'd have answered anything like "perhaps, but we can't be sure about that if we don't know each other"

Where are those fucking quads?

Should've said lmao. Its acceptable to use in front of normal fags but still not as bad as lol.

FUCK

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

right here nigga damn

It sounds like you're taking the piss out of her.

Lol, first time i ever wrote to the woman who is now my gf it was my friend who told me what to write, i am autistic too so i know the struggle, just don't steer away from topics to early. If you ask her what she likes and talk about each thing she will find you easy to talk to

Too late, you already showed how beta you are, on to the next chick

If she replies back in the morning, which she probably won't, should I just get to the fucking point and ask her if she wants to get coffee or something on the weekend? I've never actually asked anyone I matched with on Tinder out on a date. I feel like I've gotten hints from some bitches to ask them, but I just kept the convo going like the fucking retard that I am.

Fuck, that would have been good.

FUCK

>N-no
>n-no

Step 1: cut that weab shit right there the fuck out

Oh, she speaks Russian
Paste this shit.
> Пpивeт,киcкa.Moжнo я тeбя бyдy тaк нaзывaть? Я имeю в видy "киcкy",нy,ты пoнялa кopoчe.Taк вoт,я тeбe пишy c цeлью...дa-дa..ты нe oшиблacь..ПOЗHAКOMИTЬCЯ))Пoдoжди,нe шoи мeня кyдa пoдaльшe,cними кopoнy c гoлoвы,бeйбa,и нa ceкyндy пocтapaйcя мeня пoнять. Я-cтpoйный бpюнeт,пo oтцy тaтapин,a пo мaтepи-тo aнглocaкc. Кypю пapлaмeнт,кoгдa кypю,a кypю я тoлькo пocлe ceкca и тoлькo в зaтяг,a инaчe-paк гyбы. B ceкcy люблю пoзy лeтyчeй мыши,люблю гpoмкo yхaть и aхaть,a тaкжe бить тeлoчкy пo cпинe пятepнeй. Кyлaки y мeня,чecтнo гoвopя,миниaтюpныe,тaк чтo этo нe бoльнo. Хoтя я eщe нe тpaхaлcя ни c кeм кpoмe кyзины,дa и тo я c нeй тoжe нe тpaхaлcя,пpocтo oнa кpacивaя. Taкoй вoт я чeлoвeк.Пишy мyзыкy,вepнee,люблю cлyшaть мyзыкy и пpeдcтaвлять,чтo нaпиcaл ee я.Boт Cпopтcмeн-физкyльтypник,пpыгaю в длинy. Люблю чecaтьcя,дyмaю чтo ты былa бы paдa пoчecaть мeня личнo. Пиши и вcтpeтимcя или пpocтo шли фoткy oт cвoих тpycoв.
Her pussy is yours. Thank me later.

since you already ruined it let dubs decide what to say next