Hi Sup Forums! I hope you are all having a good day :)

Hi Sup Forums! I hope you are all having a good day :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc
youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8
youtube.com/watch?v=A1OqtIqzScI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks

nigger

You're very welcome!

I hope you find it in your heart to have a good day regardless of the personality you want to portray on the internet :)

Thanks man, you too

y-you too OP

thanks op. You too

Wow that guy sure is having fun! I hope the meat was juicy and tender!
Have a great day everyone

Thank you so much! :)

I already am! :) thank you friend!

Keep smiling buddy! :D

thanks OP, i hope that you also have many many days of happiness in your glorious life, you lovavle faggot you

He did look like he was having fun! When life hands you lemons!

Oh goodness! :) thank you user!

I hope you find it in your heart to have a good day regardless of the personality you want to portray on the internet :)

Same goes with you OP
Nothing but the best!

Hello friend, hope you have a beautiful day

in fact , i wish everyone in this thread happiness and may your camels multiply. your sheep produce an abundance of milk and your crops grow tall and bountyfull

Thank you user!! And you as well!

And you have a beautiful day, too!! :)

Thanks pupper, you too! Mine's almost over, sure was a fun one.

Thank you for reminding me! I need to go water my vegetable garden!

That's awesome! What did you do today? :)

that...was beautiful!
May your fruits bring wealth user

Thanks pupper!

WHY THE FAK YOU MADDAFAKAS ALL HAPPY AND SHIT???!! fak off

You're welcome user!

You too faggot.

and may your home be cozy.your womanfolk fruitfull and your skin clear and soft as a babys bottom

But thank you for wishing me the same. All the best to you, user.

Good thread.

im sorry i yelled user...it was a rough day,but i see you are right,,i love you guys

oh boy, i hate you already.

might kill myself after work tonight just can't do it anymore

Stayed in bed and watched Youtube videos for a little while before going to school, where I spent a lot of time with my crush. We both like each other and are very open too. She's been making me feel happier and less lonely and I love that. Now I'm back home and I can't decide if I should order sushi or a pizza. :)

do it you tremendous waste of space, life is for we happy few that enjoy it :)

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

Would you like to talk about it user? I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't doing well. Life can be very hard.

no,just no,,fight it as much and as long as you can,if it doesnt get better .ask for help,please dont even think about it,,

you are probably right on that one user

pizza dude

Hey what's wrong bud, you sound like me from a few years back. Thank god I changed my mind though!

keep pushing the few people that love me away because everything is going wrong, I always feel suicide is my crutch but often I am seriously thinking about doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

I hate dogs

Wow!! Sounds like the perfect day!' Congrats on that crush of yours ;)

If I were you, sushi! But then again I do love pizza... hmmm. I usually base my meals on my mood! If I'm ravenous and ready to relax, pizza! If I'm feeling upbeat and already serene, sushi!

This is uncalled for and very rude. I hope you find it in your heart to have a good day regardless of the personality you want to portray on the internet :) Remember: behind that post is a person. A breathing, important person. You are all important. Once you find that importance in yourself you may find it easier to have compassion for others. I wish you the best :)

I'm in a sushi mood but my friend convinced me it tastes like cum, I think I'll go pizza

Well maybe you should :) this thread is for happiness! Stop tainting my happy thread with your depression! Everyone else in this thread is very important, you, on the other hand, are not important at all! Please do it and get out of my thread!

i look in the mirror and I hate who I am, anorexic too, i look disgusting

ok. Later

You too op

I suffered from severe panic attacks and depression for a very long time. In fact, since childhood. It took my years to get back to feeling like a normal person and I still have my moments where I think about ending it all. Sometimes it feels like life isn't worth it.

People say "but you haven't done whatever yet!" Or "what about this person?" But none of that changes your mind about it because it seems so fruitless to keep living.

Find a good therapist if you can afford one. Have you tried antidepressants? I was highly against going on them for a long time but I am so thankful I ended up doing it because I wouldn't feel the way I do now. Sometimes it can take a few different medication trials to find the right one but it would be worth it. A mental illness can be treated much like a physical illness. It isn't you, the person. It's your brain. I hope you consider trying to find some help :) it did me a huge favor and now I am happy and in a place where I can be positive again.

This is not "your thread"

OP here. This person is just a troll and an unhappy person projecting their own anger and hostility on those around them.

He tainted our happiness op. He had to go. Only happy boys and girls in this thread! Everyone else leave.

Your tainting what could have been a chance at their happiness, user. It is a selfish thing to do. I will be ignoring your comments from now on.

I suggest everybody else in this thread do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8

Thank you, you too

I welcome people who aren't feeling the best to this thread, hopefully they find some positivity here.. It's not their fault.

I hate being that person but this is literally my favorite song.

It's one of my guilty pleasures as well

Exactly :) this is the attitude that makes everybody feel comfortable and happy!

My brother just killed him self. Just walked over to the gun cabinet and blew his fucking head off. I came to see what he was looking at on his computer and I see you telling him to kill himself! You're a fucking monster!

I'm sure that the first thing you did after your brother "blew his fucking head off" was go on the computer.

07-06-2017 my 21ยบ birthday, but I'm really unhappy because my lack of motivation and appreciation of my own art, NOW, I have to look for a job application because of money to buy a grafic tablet start my own comic and no matter what, the meaning of the words: Hi Sup Forums! I hope you are all having a good day :) make me sick and stronger full of anger and hate... I HATE DOGS, SPECIALLY RETRIEVERS!

I admire your creativity but it's a tad silly hahaha

AAAAAA my brother just blew his head of!!!!! AAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I THINK I.LL sit and post about it.......

youtube.com/watch?v=A1OqtIqzScI

OP here. I want to apologize for the mess that my thread caused. I only want to bring a small smile to your faces. I'm very sorry.

FUCK YOU

Nothing to apologize for OP, you put a smile on my face :). There's not much helpful thinking in a place like this but that shouldn't demotivate all of us on here.

Brought one to mine, Thanks

i smiled too, OP,,

Forgot to say thank you, thank you OP!

Yes I saw my aunts tits today so I jerked off.

pics or it didnt happen

want to see Gilf tits to jerk off to?

thanks fren u too

Reggie Malvo says have a good day !
WOW Sup Forums LOVES HIM!