G/fur continues

g/fur continues

thats gonna be me later tonight ;)

>tfw no horsebf to suck off. ;_;

if only that could be me too

tell me more.

imma get home from work at 9 and relax by putting a medium rex silicone dog dong up my bum

sounds fun, i wish i could afford getting a bd toy.

he could use a little help

if you save up like, 80 bucks, you could get a flop. thats how much my rex was because it had a nick on the shaft (which i haven't seen or felt) imma save up and go for an XL rex next

i could probably save up for that, but i would still be super paranoid about my roommate finding it.

you could always just get one of those lockboxes and hide it in that, shouldn't be do hard (depending on the toy size)
if you were to get one, what kind would you get?

that's my concern too, i really want one but having to explain it...

hypothetically if i was in your position, i would just save up another 60 bucks and buy the amazonbasics security safe it seems pretty spacious

I feel like and idiot not having thought of this.
i'd probably get one of the canine ones or maybe a small chance.
its one thing to explain a normal dildo but a giant red dog dick is would be difficult.

except then they'd know something lewd was in there
there's no escape
except move out

depending on your living situation (school dorm or house, whatever) you could say something else is in there, like important documents (such as copy of car insurance, tax forms, etc), emergency cash, a prized possession, or a gun. IMO they would either have to be really nosey and dirty minded or you extremely flamboyant for them to assume its something lewd.

they're really damn nosy, that's for sure. i'll just have to wait

im gay

your not alone friendo

no way, me too!

Good to know :3

well... that sucks..

shit, there's more of us, me too

My fantasy is to be mounted by a dog. it sounds and looks amazing

It does, but there are a few problems: it'd be hard to set up, dogs can't really hold back and there's also the risk of getting some sort of super aids, which is why I've never bothered.

tbh, id risk super aids.

christmas in june bois

Can humans actually catch any STDs from fucking a dog? There was that one dogfucker girl on YouTube who said you couldn't, but she was a psycho anyway so I don't know how trustworthy her word is.

>tfw off by one

the Super Aids isn't a thing, there is a few diseases you could get, but nothing like hepatitis or herpes as far as i know. there are bacterial diseases you could get, but as long as your not fucking a bunch of alley dogs youd probably be fine, there is also a chance (very low) you can be allergic to dog cum.

I can't say it enough, i fucking love knots

me too, post more

ill post more if you post more ;)

Who want them cute cub boys?

i am tho

if they include knots, on them or in them, then yes

you gotta put the knot in them yourself