youtube.com/watch?v=95HYKW3kTaY
youtube.com/watch?v=21c-oy09E34
youtube.com/watch?v=wuatRoGDDvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=spqiL1QXT6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's a rightist comedian?

Hannibal Burgers

Comedy is all about taking risks

Why does literally all leftist comedy revolve around 'DUDE WE'RE BEING RETARDED BUT ONLY IRONICALLY LMAO WE'RE ACTUALLY FREETHINKING INTELLECTUALS'

Leftist comedians had it easy with Bush in the office and now again with the Trump campaign. I have never seen such mediocrity celebrated by the masses.

eric is the first comedian with the BALLS to make fun of donlad trump. Now thats bravery

Glenn Beck has good stuff

>Glenn Beck
raido host, is not a comedian.
Also not a comedian but a personality. It's like saying George Bush Jr. is a comedian... funny but not intentional.

why cant right wingers ever get far outside of radio? nobody listens to the fucking radio anymore

there's a nothing risky about the Eric Andre Show being on adult swim. edgy teens and manchildren are the target demographic of both.

Daily reminder Patrice called out these faggots years ago

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qj1d6MNKTk

right wingers feel their views have been quarantined to syndicated radio. this is real. it's why mostly every major talk show host is now conservative.

Right wing demographics do, the fucking 50 year olds got sirius radio man.

well it's not like the hard working 20 year olds that are fathers watch TV...

Because it's harder to get jobs if your conservative in Hollywood, or music, it's filled with liberals.

>why does all comedy revolve around satire

So Howard Stern isn't a comedian?

Well, why?

Man these dudes are pissed off, it's actually funny

>I DESERVE RESPECT I'M A COMIC
>KIDS THESE DAYS DON'T UNDERSTAND HUMOR
Another comedian who can't make fun of himself? Shocker. The irony is that that attitude is why anti-humor is a thing in the first place.

>WE'RE ACTUALLY FREETHINKING INTELLECTUALS
Does anyone actually think this? Eric's show is just surrealist nonsense. Its success is more of a statement than anything on the actual show.

because society is sometimes worth laughing at
it really makes you think you see

>thread about comedians
>no based stewart lee in the first 3 replies

fuck off Sup Forums you worthless cunts

Satire is seen as the highest form of artistic expression. It has no other rival. Comedy is hard but to understand something enough to undermine it is sublime.

Satire wasn't that good, we read him and some other French fucks in my Phil class and basically all he did was whine that the world was too hard to have meaning

I don't know it you're being ironic, but satire is literally, literally the lowest form of "artistic expression".

The kids these days with the hair and the clothes

Sorry, but Americans can't be left.

what the fuck did he do? it seems like since the season 4 premiere everybody here has been shitting on him/

youtube.com/watch?v=soDG0276JEs

Hot opinions get you the gulag in my home board.

Some people saw his stuff at the RNC, but didnĀ“t see

jeez they act like the guy just left a baby stroller in the middle of a busy street.

fuck these guys, just chill and be funny, don't be antagonizers

He trolled both the RNC and the DNC

>Home board full of shit sucking commies

Let me guess, /lit/?

I've never seen that before. Embarrassing for that workaholic guy, Patrice really called out his fake bullshit.

Thank you for showing me this

Made fun of their daddy figures

>using the phrase "home board"
kys yourself.

>satire
>highest form of artistic expression
Jesus Christ

What a fag.

WOMEN BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=95HYKW3kTaY

Is this what passes as comedy these days?

Donald Trump. Some of the stuff he says is hilarryious

Post some comedy from the good ol' days.

Eric Andre show is Space Ghost rebooted by Paul Feig

>materialist scum
>star child
nice try you cocksmoking historicist homos

t. /fringe/

I don't know, not LEL SO RANDUM SMELL THIS SOCK with cuts every 5 seconds to some other cuhrazey antic he's doing.

I thought the isn't is sexist part was pretty entertaining, just because she got triggered by some random fag talking about tits. I want to see more triggerings from these events.

>mostly every major talk show host is now conservative.

u wot

youtube.com/watch?v=21c-oy09E34

>homeless

Gavin McInnes

Jam is basically proto-Eric Andre

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=wuatRoGDDvQ

He is supposed to be funny?

>like he's not impressed by me! b-but he don't need to be, fucker! y'know...

Cringe.

Yeah, he does stand up sometimes and he's done comedy videos and stuff before

all comedians are leftists
in order to understand humor, you must first not be retarded

not really, if anything patrice is embarassing in that situation

Patrice sounds like a fucking crybaby in this desu.

Steven Chowder or whatever the fuck he's called. He's a hack though.

Daily reminder that cringe isn't an adjective and using it as such immediately outs yourself as a minir

It's funny because he was making fun of leftists during his Howie Mandel interview

that video could be about one minute long and they spent 4 minutes on it, also when they speak really relaxed it sounds like they are taking a shit.

why do they do that voice it sounds like opie and anthony are straining out a couple of turds, its fucking retarded.

fuck patrice, play along loser.

The bagels guy blows him the fuck out by playing along.

You know you're using awkward comedy as a crutch when all someone has to do to ruin your bit is play along.

I don't think he used it like that.

Like literally literally?

Steven Crowder do you mean?

I dunno if he's a comedian but I guess he's pretty funny sometimes

It will be eventually at this rate, language changes with popular use buddy.

Why do Americans call people who want to take their guns away liberal?

Because they generally are? What kind of retarded question is this?

>liberal

>taking away rights granted by the constitution

Are you retarded?

If you asked me to put a picture in a dictionary for partisan I'd choose him hands down.

Definitely comes off as one of the slimier alt-right bandwagoners. Milo comes at it from vanity, Crowder seems to just be thirsty for relevance.

Leftist =/= Liberal

Why not "leftists" comedians like Colbert or Stewart who pretend to be leftists but tell their people to vote for Democrat neo-cons instead of voting for real leftists like Jill Stein?

Why do Americans call the people who want to end the Middle East and then the world by nuclear fire in God's name conservative?

Some leftist are pretty big about guns. Hunter S. Thompson and George Orwell come to mind.

Why not both?

>end the middle east

I am pretty sure the current leader is doing a good job by fucking up Libya and droning the fuck out of every one and he is a liberal.

I didn't believed this board was invaded by ruddit but now I see.

Spoken like true new age butt hurt hipster faggot boot lickers, may cum drip from your mothers ass.

I don't think you understand my point, and Obama is just as neo-conservative as Bush. The party called "liberals" are the anti-liberal party and the party called "conservatives" are not conservative at all. Lingo is a tool, not a truth. That's the answer to both questions.

Americans don't even have a left wing in politics t.b.h

>It's okay when patrice gets triggered!

t. butthurt cum guzzling MDE fan

Guy is trash

Gavin fucking sucks
Probably an IRL cuck

whenever i see a lil right wing shit try to start some shit online, some vapid, empty shit like OP's i tell myself i have to dedicate my entire life to fuck em up in any way i can. anarcho syndicalism for the win. i will fucking fuck em all up them lil right wing cuck.

posting classic ancient MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=spqiL1QXT6M