Is having a girlfriend the same height as you weird?

Is having a girlfriend the same height as you weird?
> I'm 6ft/183cm

No. Why does it matter

not if she has a penis

Im just wondering what peoples general view of this type of relationship is. Plus it's usually small men that date women the same height.

But that's weird...

That's ideal. Amazon woman is more physically self-reliant (still not to the degree of a man but every bit helps). As long as she is proportional in width , your offspring will be strong and thank you for gifting them with height.

She needs a bigger cock than you can provide. You will never satisfy her.

I'm 6 feet and my ex was just over 5'11". I loved it. She's fit as hell, and in heels she is extremely fuckable.

That's cool to hear. She is quite good shape tbh definitely not overweight by any stretch of the imagination. How tall would kids be if both parents were 6ft? Just an estimate.

I get that this has to be a troll but you know penile length and girth isn't correlated to height, right. I'm 6ft but my penis is 7.2" x 5.5". Not the biggest but still better than your average guy.

Just giving you a hard time

Peace out

How was she in terms of weight?

Ah okay, adios bro.

Your kids will be 12 feet tall. Do the math.

Haha nice one but seriously though?

I don't know an actual number, but she was a university volleyball girl. Thin but strong.

I'm no geneticist, but I have feeling that you can pretty much rely on having very tall kids if you are both tall.

That's pretty good. The girl I'm seeing at the moment (I'm OP) plays tennis.

Okay fair enough.

Keep her dude. Girls who are athletic almost never get fat, and they are usually great lays.

Topkek

Nope. Who cares what's weird anyway? Fuck people.

I have just calculated the predicted minimum height for a male born to 2 parents of 6ft and it came to a minimum of 6'2.5".

We met because of the gym to be fair so I think that's pretty accurate. She has a pretty fast metabolism anyway so that's good.

I was just wondering but that being said there is a minor chance that I could grow a little taller being that I'm 18.