Is it wrong to be muslim and support Trump?

Is it wrong to be muslim and support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/26/muslim-shopkeeper-murdered-in-suspected-religiously-prejudiced-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it a hardworking muslim?

It's wrong to be a Muslim.

Hardworking legal muslim :^)

>Is it wrong to be muslim[...]

>Something something islam iz bad xDDDD

No. You could, for example, believe that most Muslims get their religion wrong and that it's therefore actually better to have a temporary ban of Muslim migration etc.

There it is

Or not believe in the sunna at all which removes almost every extremist part of islam.

Oh, so you're just ''trolling''.
Quality leaf posting. You guys really do want to get an entire country banned from Sup Forums.

But user im serious

>not believe in the sunna
>muslim
Literally atheists afraid of beheading

Being muslim is wrong, a sign of mental retardation and complete lack of knowledge about islam

>implying the sunna wasnt written 200 years after the death of the prophet
>implying the quran doesnt say that its complete and doesnt need any other book/teachings

Yes, or something like that. As far as I know, most "Quranists" live in the shadows and underground like Martin Luther when he was hiding in the Wartburg. So from there point of view it could actually make sense to say "I'd like to stay in the US but think that at least for the time being we need closed borders."

No, you're not. You're a faggot. A fucking faggot. You come here to shitpost just because you are from Canada because Canadians are universally disliked. For all I know you're using a proxy.

Just kill yourself. Is this really the best you can do with your life? Shitpost on Vietnamese Mango boards? Kill yourself already because we can't get Hiroshima to ban you all.

THIS
H
I
S

REMOVE LEAF

Even among Muslims who DO believe in the Sunna there are some (few? many?) who are critical of what that whole thing with the hadith has become:
youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs

I don't, my family knows about it and im actually slowly convincing them. Its just common sense really. And its better to "ban muslims" than bomb the crap out of them and create regional conflicts like Hillary wants to do

It says much more often that Mohammed is th example how to live. I'm not implying anything since it's a retarded inconsistent book. The point is those "quranists" are jsut westerners trying to stay muslim without following the crazy shit Islam is. And 95% of muds would probably kill the for it

it's wrong to be a Muslim and not support Trump
love you're new home or go back to your old one

Says the fucking latvian, you should unironically kill yourself you third world slav

Hadiths are a meme, its basically "someone said that someone said that someone said that the prophet said". So no, I'm not even trying to be a " moderate western muslim" I'm just plain muslim

This. Most of the arabs/muslims i know about dislike this country and mock its culture. And they have a disdain for white people. They are more racist than any white ive ever seen.

>Is a fucking joke
off yourself immediately, leaflet.

I'm not a Muslim but personally this whole debate always reminds me of the Evangelical vs. Catholic debate: "Sola Scriptura" (Holy Scripture alone) or Holy Scripture + (Catholic) Holy Tradition.

And given the history of the Church I somehow can't imagine that the "Catholic version" of Islam is the right one.

But dunno...

What a weak response.
You're a fucking fag. Just kill yourself already.
You shitpost every single day here. Every. Single. Day.

You shitpost every single fucking day here (every single fucking day).
E V E R Y S I N G L E D A Y

Do you not have anything else to do?
Just kill yourself already.

Hadith are sacred texts and islamic tradition. Looks like you have created your own religion to jsutify following a pedophile degenerate warlord who believed that Mary was part of the Trinity, married his son in law wife, slaughtered anyone who opposed him etc etc.

In Christianity it is a debate about authority (and whether or not you can work yourself into heaven) not behaviour. Criticising the way Mohammed acted (sunna) is a whole different thing.

I shitposted at most 3 times in this board, and this isn't one of them :^)

came here to post this

I'm not criticising the way mohammed acted. What i'm saying is that the Hadiths are not reliable at all. They were written down centuries after the death of the prophet and the quran says that we cant idiolize anything or anyone. Why idiolize mohammed then?

Islam has many many branches. And no, the hadiths weren't compiled at first for a reason. The companions of the prophet didn't want people to worship the prophet and his life. And thats exactly what we are doing now. The hadiths are a big, fat mess. sad.

Meant for you

>In Christianity it is a debate about authority (and whether or not you can work yourself into heaven) not behaviour.

Yeah, but it's also a debate about where we find the answer to that question: in Holy Scripture alone or in Scripture + Tradition.

>Why idiolize mohammed then?
Because it says so in the quran. And neither do you know the history of hadith. You're not a mud you just tried to play a moderate mud itt and failed since you don't know what your talking points are

This is what I said

There are no branches. Everything I say is a fact. The hadith are sacred texts of tradition. And they just repeat what is said in the Quran, and the early Muhammed biographies. But like all retarded muslims, you conveniently ignore EVERYTHING that shows you reality.

You have created your own fanfic version of Islam, pretending you are like Christianity, while you just follow a pedophile degenerate warlord, a pig that made things up as he went, mashing things up from the other religions he barely knew.

Islam is a big, fat mess. And anyone who has studied it from a moral point of view, a historical point of view or a theological point of view knows that.

Its says that the prophet is the messenger of allah. Nothing else. And idolatry is the worst sin in islam. Thats why we cant draw a picture of mohammed or allah in the islamic tradition, because its seen as idolatry.

>hadithd are a sacred part of islam
. It is because people decided that it is, the companions of the prophet and the early muslims disagree with you.
>there is no branches
What is sunnism, shiism, ismaelism, quranism, sufism

Actually, there is not a single verse that says you can't draw a picture of Muhammed. Actually, you can only find a part where it is said that in judgement day you will be asked to breathe soul into the pictures you have created. See, retard? You don't even know what you talk about

>calls out a troll
>proceeds to reply seriously to troll
>continues to reply to said troll

He's not a muslim. This is a 'What if' thread

>What is sunnism, shiism, ismaelism, quranism, sufism

>Whall I seek for a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained?
>This is a book, whose verses have been made firm and free from imperfection and then they have been expounded in detail
>These are verses of the clear book
>And We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things
>Certainly We have revealed clear communications, and Allah guides whom He pleases to the right way
>These are verses of the Qurran-a book that makes (things) clear
>A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail
>He it is who sends down clear communications upon His servant, that he may bring you forth from utter darkness into light
>It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter, that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobays Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error

>. It is because people decided that it is, the companions of the prophet and the early muslims disagree with you.

>. It is because people decided that it is, the companions of the prophet and the early muslims disagree with you.
The hadith are the islamic tradition and ways to act, the most important source of examples. Again, in the hadith you observe just the same as in the Quran and the degenerate warlord's life

Are you retarded? I said in the islamic tradition which is not only the quran. Jesus you spainfags are really retarded. Should have stayed under islamic control ;^)

no. There are moderate muslims and the crazier ones

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/26/muslim-shopkeeper-murdered-in-suspected-religiously-prejudiced-a/

Hahahahaha wow what a retard. Your citation just said you were wrong. As youve jusy said, the quran is meant to be extremely clear and complete. So why do we need examples.
And im not disobeying the prophet. Im saying that the hadiths are not a primary source as they were compiled centuries later. CENTURIES. From fucking oral tradition. So most of them are bullshit.
>pic very related

so the hadith, which are the most important islamic tradition, are an unreliable mess. But this "tradition" you just made up is completely ok, and somehow it is only Muhammed's pictures that are forbidden

Seriously though, its fucking disgusting. And most muslims i know of support this. In my school, most of them were happy about the Charlie Hebdo shootings. And as i said before, they have no intention to integrate to the canadian culture.

The Quran is complete and you also have examples. If you think that is a contradiction, I guess you will have to ask Muhammed about why there is tradition beyond the Quran (tradition you have tried to use as an argument) when it is complete. The hadith are another primary source. Oral tradition is as reliable as the Quran

And by the way, you haven't addressed the fact that Muhammed was a degenerate pedophile warlord with no knowledge about other religions he tries to use

I didnt "made up" any of this. And yeah, the current islamic tradition is fucking toxic. Its a mix of some parts od the quran, the hadiths, the pre-islamic culture, and several regional cultures. What I'm saying here is that we only need the quran to be muslimd and even go to heaven. Everything else is not a part of the religion.

If you want to take over America you probably shouldn't. The left loves your big arab cock tbqh.

Nope, But is a little bit wrong to say you support trump even though you can't vote for him fellow leaf. What kind of support are you going to do from here?

I think its a non debate really. If you think he is, i cant really change your opinion. But i dont think he was a warlord, he was a chief of state. For the pedophile side of things, it mostly coming from the hadiths which i dont believe in. Maybe its true, maybe its not

My white girlfriend loves my arab cock too ;)

You made up. There is nothing in the Quran or the hadith about pictures of Muhammed.

The current islamic tradition is the same poison it has been for 1400 years. The Quran is as poisonous as it, and Muhammed's life too.

That is islam, not your retarded Christianity wannabe

It's not what I think, it's what the Quran, all tradition, early biographies, witnesses, documents, accounts etc. show, retard. Take a look at reality instead of your fantasies.

Mostly informing people. People are so redpilled on trump its funny. I was arguing with people and it strikes me how they think that kicking illegals is racist and that he will start another world war or something... When he is the least war mongering one of the bunch. And it kind of works too leafybro. Its basically counter propaganda. And when they see that im muslim, they cant use the islamophobia card, or else i call them out for whitesplaining to me ;)

Implying christianity isnt as fucked up as the islamic tradition. You guys evolved to somethinf that cant be called being christian anymore, YOU made up a new religion. Or evolved into one. And no, i never said that the quran said that we cant draw allah/the prophet. And desu i dont agree with you, muslims became fucked up mostly in the last century. The early caliphates were pretty good (for their era). And in my home country, Morocco, we always were pretty chill about religion. We still are even though saudi wahhabis shits are trying to fuck our shit up

The quran? Early biographies? Documents? Nice citations youve got there m8

As everyone who tries to defend islam, when cornered you attempt a petty
>y-you too...

There is no evolution of Christian tradition. Just take a look at the first Christians, or please, tell me what part of the dogma has changed, including year and what the dogma change consists on.

All documents you can find will show you I'm right,

>i never said that the quran said that we cant draw allah/the prophet
I know, you just made up and pretended it is a tradition, even though it is nowhere.

Muslims have always been thzat way. Take a look at what the early witnesses of islam said. It's just a bunch of wild animals and conquest. Every palce the muslims conquest (or where they force to pay the tax for submtted unbelievers) is very good. For muslims, of course.

You don't know anything about religion. I know more about islam than you. Try to learn before talking about islam

HAHAHAH oh christ there are so many contraditions of this Lucifer religion holy fuck the devil is retarded and ugly as fuck

>n-no you
I would have never used that argument if you didnt compare islam to another religion. If you called out the problems in islam without trying to portray christianity as better. Once you try to do that, i think its fair from me to compare them too.
>no change in the christian dogma
You fucking what? Wait what??? What about the orthodox? Thr lutherians? The baptists? The fucking REFORM? Its a reforms ffs, it completely changed the dogma. What about the first council of nicea? Vatican 2?
And those are just what i can think about right now
>you just made it up
So you are telling me that its not in the islamic tradition? That they did the shooting in charlie hebdo for the keks? No they fucking didnt. It was because muslims see it as offensive towards the religion, and haram. And where did they get that from? The islamic tradition