Ask homeless chan anything

Ask homeless chan anything.

Suicide attempt was made recently didn't work out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/196923/
youtube.com/watch?v=nr9bVe68OZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't do anything right can you?

A pen in the ass a knife in the head while watching my fav doujin
>nhentai.net/g/196923/
Requesting

how do you internet?

how the fuck can suicide attempts even fail? Op is even too dumb to kill himself

I use my phone where ever I am and there's usually open WiFi

You are right about that

Sleeping pills and cutting my wrist

Gay
Try harder

Last time I saw you it seemed like you couldn't return to your laundry room hideout. Where are you staying?

Either way, glad you're well enough to post. Sorry shit hasn't shaped up yet.

nonononononono

life is like the heart rate you can see on a cardiograph. it has ups and downs. dont give up. how do people manage to survive with also nothing.

since you have nothing to hold you back, how about traveling around? see the world.
while doing that find one of these autonom people who occupy houses. you can get a dry place to stay, make friends and find joy in life again.

just cut your neck artery

> been homeless browsing Sup Forums on phone too
> feelsbadman.jpg
> maybe post pic and story
> if kek smiles and meme magic happens...
> maybe the fags here can fund you on gofundme... in exchange for you doing lulzy things

Sounds easy

Yeah it's been a little more difficult to stay in the hideout lately

You are right i should try harder

Are you a girl?

I get that question alot and the answer is kinda?

> more difficult to stay in the hideout lately
So long as you're dry. We're right at the beginning of summer, at least. You've got months before you'll start freezing to death. Here's hoping you can find somewhere to stay before that.

Kinda? Post a timestamp with "hobo chan" written on your palm

I have a place to stay kinda but it's more trouble than anything but I guess im not 100% homeless.

Cause this place doesn't feel like home.

Do you have a dick? And boob$?

Basically yeah.

Are you the guy from fight club?

I'm definitely not fat but sure let's go with that if it makes you happy.

Good. Stay safe out there hochan. Remember: it's easiest to find a home when you've already got one. It's easiest to find a job when you've already got one. Start as small as humanly possible and work up. If you don't kill yourself, you can only go uphill from here.

If you're hot enough you can just live with someone who will keep you because you let them put their penis in you

Basically what's going on tight now user.

How do you fail at killing yourself? Be smart about it. Do not try to OD or cut yourself. Blow your fucking head off! Or jump from a height that guarantees death.

If you want to be badass, seppuku.

Most weeb way i can kill myself that would be pretty neat

Let's see what you look like

Sooo... you're like a trap?

show us pics homeless trap chan.

even if just cute fem boy...

Taylor alaska?

I'm actully trans but that really doesn't matter I'm only in this thread so I have something to do.

Oh man if you are a trap id be sooo happy! Did you fail at life before or after your mentaly ill brain started forcing the wrong hormone into it? It makes my heart smile knowing that more mentaly ill fucks like your worthless broken self will follow you down this road to failiure. Hell what kinda of retarded fuck cant even commit suicide?

Do you pass? How long have you been transitioning? Was it a major part in your suicide attempt/homelessness?

Do you live by the ocean?

Is that you, thorns?

picsssss
the hivemind is ur friend
feeeed us and we shall providddeeee

Just add me on kik if you wanna talk tomok0

I should've never made this thread today.

youtube.com/watch?v=nr9bVe68OZM

wish you all the best.
until next time.

Hey homeless-chan. I've been homeless for a large majority of the past four years. Best time of my life hitchhiking around being a vagabond.

Pic related. Look on libgen. It's published by crimethinc. Would post the link but apparently this post is spam. It's a good book that should give you a lot of good ideas about not dying and having fun doing it.
>Tried to come back to civilized life and get a job
>nobody wanted me because long term unemployment
>got depressed. It sucks ass.
>Went back to travelling the country.

Hope all goes well for you OP.

Sorry for your misfortune user :/