Sup Forums i need help with saying no...

Sup Forums i need help with saying no, i posted in a secrets thread before and got some advice but alot of it was kinda extreme like stabbing the guy. or breaking up

it might sound weird but... i really wanted to do anal with my boyfriend but he never wanted to, i offered so many times, but he always said no, so after a while i went to his best friend who is and asked if he knew why he hated the idea so much since he knew him longer. after a bit he joked that he'd love to sacrifice himself for the cause, i just laughed it off. a bit further into the convo he just got behind me and bent me over. i said no at first, but he didn't care, he moved up my skirt and just used me. it didn't matter what i wanted... it was so different from how my bf treats me i just... let him. my mind went blank, and since then, yeah...

i just can't keep saying no when it happens, and it's gotten even worse because he told one of my boyfriends other friends and now i have to try and avoid 2 people. i never realized before but apparently i"m a sucker for being dominated

Bad b8

i know it's a weird story :/

Shit bait, Tits in 3 mins, or reported for faggotry

sorry to tell you but if you just shutdown like that that it means that deep down you know the only thing you're good for is taking loads.

If not bait, write the date and "Fuck Toy" on your palm

Tits or GTFO

Good try.

Sharpie in pooper

that's bullshit. i know i'm a shit girlfriend but i'm not some dump

i'm trying to be less of a bad gf, not put nudes online and be an even worse one.

This is nice pic. Have more?

so they just fuck you up the ass when they catch you alone ?

On top of being a whore you're a shitty girlfriend. I would beat the ever living shit out of you woman

is he just your bf?

Hey, what about taking your bf into threesome? Apply a bit pressure on him, invite some of your female friends... Open your sexual life to more people, once you get used to it, you wouldn't feel shitty anymore

You know the rules... Pic with time stamp first...

The dubs of destruction

When it's phrased like this it sounds fucking hilarious.

I say you let them DP you. Get used properly a few times and get it out of your system. Also, break up with the lame ass dude who doesn't meet your sexual expectations. It will only get worse going forward.

>I'm not some dump
You let a guy bend you over on the spot and fuck your ass. You're a cum dump, embrace it. You'll be happier when you do.

Kill yourself. You are a shit person who dosnt deserve shit. Go eat a bullet and make the world a nicer, less cum whorish place for us good folk.

>i'm trying to be less of a bad gf, not put nudes online and be an even worse one.
Tell your bf his best friend raped you then. What the fuck are you thinking, why waste your time asking here, your only going to get shitty answers
>but this whole thing is fucking bait so kys op

Breakup with your boyfriend, you're obviously not sexually compatible

basicly... i try my best to avoid them but they know when my bf is at work, one time he was even in the next room but was K;O because of some weed his friend brought.
i AM a shitty gf but i'm not a whore, i tell them no, i don't go looking for it even try to avoid them but it's hard seeing they're his friends
not sure what you mean, yes, we're not married or anything. but we've been together for 2 years

he wo'nt go for it, he's pretty vanilla, i even begged him for months to try anal once and never once went for it.

i don't want to have them DP me though, i already feel dirty and guilty about what's happening now,

i told him i didn't want it. once he's inside i just kinda shut down, i'm NOT a cumdump.

So you're an ass addicted anal slut, who gets off on being used by actually assertive men, who take what they want, and whose sexual desires match your own...

...yet you're dating a passive and sexually unadventurous dude who doesn't and wont meet your expectations? The right path to take in this situation is so obvious it's painful.

>i told him i didn't want it. once he's inside i just kinda shut down, i'm NOT a cumdump.
What're you going to do next time he or someone else tries it? My guess would be take their load like a good little dump

Seriously, time stamp or fuck off you larping neckbeard.

How about meaning it when you say no you fucking whore that's what you are. What, don't you have any agency? This whole "I say no" shit is an excuse for you to whore out. If this is true that you say "no" then they're raping you. But let's be real that's not it, you like being a whore.

Jesus u morons.
Timestamp tit's or get the fuck out u whore.

i know we're not the best match when it comes to sex but he does make me cum alot and i do really love him so i don't want to break up over just sex.

but i don't want it to happen again. it makes me feel cheap and dirty afterwards. i want to be a good girlfriend

A woman's instinctual purpose is to submit and be used. Don't feel bad about it, it's just how most women are.

>he wo'nt go for it, he's pretty vanilla, i even begged him for months to try anal once and never once went for it.
First of all it's not that hard to make a guy do anal
>be you
>clean out ass in preperation
>butt plug
>take butt plug out a few minutes before sexy time
>get on top to ride him
>put dick in ass
But I'm sure your like most women and don't want to take charge and actually get anything done.
Also
>This whole "I say no" shit is an excuse for you to whore out. If this is true that you say "no" then they're raping you
This

You get fucked in your arsehole behind his back. You're a slag for doing it and an awful cunt for not telling him

whats the name of this fetish? i fucking love it

Too late for that, You went behind his back to ask his friends about why he did or did not want something and it backfired in the worst way possible. You should've asked him directly and if he didn't answer drop it, get some toys and anally please yourself. I can see why the friend thought you were trying to get what you couldn't from ur bf from him because asking him that question is insanely inappropriate. So basically just call the cops and file rape charges, drop your bf, or at the very least tell him what happened let him kill/beat up his friend or accept the cuckold life he is now apart of because of you.

In the long run, this will niggle at you. Love is the argument of the sunk cost fallacy. It's possible to find someone you love who possesses those qualities that you're looking for. You say you want to be a good girlfriend, how about you be a good girlfriend who wants you to be an anal cum dump slut.

You may feel dirty when they do it to you, but you've discovered something about yourself; - you'd enjoy that cumdump slutty feeling if it was coming from someone you wanted it to. You define what relationship you subject yourself to. Explore imo.

>etc

Boys, seems the bait is wildly successful.

i wish i knew where you were, i'd love to pull you into an alley or something and pump your guys full of cum then just pull my pants up and leave you there

Who cares, it's fun even if it's theoretical. Your perceptions are a lie.

You want to fuck the guys who fucked her? Gay.

>seems the bait is wildly successful.
It's because op keeps on coming back with more

Since no one else is gonna say it apparently, this is rape. If your mind is shutting down and you said no it's rape.

If you're thinking back on it you kinda liked it's still probably rape, but now you know you like being raped. Congrats on your new fetish

i wish i knew where you were, i'd love to pull you into an alley or something and pump your guts full of cum then just pull my pants up and leave you there

Break up. He's not your guy. Come clean and start something else.

every woman loves getting raped, like 80% of women orgasm hard during rape

this is comin from a woman

wish someone would do this to me smh

just set up a recording device if theyre that predictable and get evidence for police

Bait within the bait, holy shit!
We're trapped!

Why are woman such fucking whores?

i know i'm awful, but if i tell him now i'm sure he'll dump me. it's too late now it's happened too many times.

i really don't see how asking someone that is SO inappropriate. i just figured he knew because he knew him longer and all guys talk about sex with eachother.
you're not really wrong but i really love my bf, i don't want to break up just over sex stuff, he's still good in bed even though he's kinda tame. and i don't really think i'm a slut, i do not go looking for it at all.

i know, i've thought about it too but i don't know if it's rape. i say no and not just once but then let them do what they want once it starts. i can fight harder or be more adamant i want to be able to do that.

do they cum in your ass too ? does it make you cum, would his friend happen to be black ?

basically bc men have been rapists forever and it was evolutionarily advantageous

How is this b8 working.

You discovered you have a rape fetish, move along

1. OP is a fat cuck nerd

2. Outside this thread, girls like this actually exist. I believe they descend from low ranking, serving type of humans. If any of you find a girl like this, don't even bother caring for her. But do use her and make alot of pictures for yourself. Some beta cuck will pick her out of the gutter and give her a life where she can build something. Ofcourse she will do the oppisite, destroying both herself and his life while playing the victim.

yeah they do "finish" inside me. and i have cum but it doesn't happen often, they're often really fast and rough. just finish and then leave.

You discovered you're a whore OP, congratulations. End yourself.

well OP if your ass is going to continue to be used as the local cumdump i suggest this tat.

OP give me your kik. I'd like to give you some one on one personal advice. You can trust me.

> because he told one of my boyfriends other friends
>one of my boyfriends

I dont see any problems here op.

>all guys talk about sex with eachother.
This is wrong
>i can fight harder or be more adamant i want to be able to do that.
I'm trying not to be too judgmental but fuck, this is what you should have been doing in the first place instead of sitting there and letting it happen because it feels good

i am NOT a cumdump, i'm not getting any tat.
i only have 1 boyfriend...
i didn't let it happen because it feels good, i can't explain it it's like i can't think during. i tell myself to fight every time but it never ends up happening.

and yet i don't really trust me :/

>boyfriends
>boyfriend's
Op doesn't use correct grammer and baits the shit out of everyone here and your a fucking retard

don't trust you*

kik me: deliberence

Bottom line. You said "No". He raped you. Press charges. Tell your boyfriend what happened. If he is worth having as a bf, he will support you and dump his best friend. His Best friend was a shit friend to him anyway.

You're a slag and a bad person. Stop being selfish and tell your boyfriend.

>i can't explain it it's like i can't think during. i tell myself to fight every time but it never ends up happening.
Unless you have legitimate mental issues (from trauma or otherwise) this is an excuse, it sounds like you get more pleasure than guilt from it. No one here can help you make yourself fight and stop it, that's all on you

Do yourself a favor and look up what happens to stone people when they're raped. It sounds very similar to this

Alternately gimme your kik if you wanna talk about it more

Some people*

This thread is fucking hot. My cock is diamonds right now. Tell us more stories op

this sounds about right

i really don't want to risk telling my boyfriend. if i did it after the first time maybe he'd forgive me but now ? i don't know if he'll believe it
it's a little lite that but i don't go catatonic or anything, it's more like some form of acceptance i guess ? it's really weird.

i don't know if i'm comfortable with that. and alot of people think i'm a slut or worse already

OP, you shut down because women are programmed to submit when a man takes control of them. This is true for most women. It's an evolutionary advantageous trait. This is why most rapes go unreported and why most women remain silent when it happens.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, it's just how humans work. We're a lot more instinctual than we like to think.

Bottom line is this. Either you were raped or you wanted it. There's no middle ground.
If you were raped - report it, get the fuckers arrested, tell the bf

You're on the internet. Nobody knows you. Embrace yourself. Tell us all about it

No he'll believe it and if he has any dignity he'll leave you. You deserve to be dumped

It's both. It is rape because she said no, but deep down she also wanted it.

oh holy fuck you're a tragic human being. He fucking raped you. either live with it or report the fucker.
also if you really did like it you're a fucking whore of a cumdump, live with it.

i don't know...
that doesn't make sense, if he believes that i really didn't want it why would he leave me ?

does he ever call you names during ?

>i really don't want to risk telling my boyfriend. if i did it after the first time maybe he'd forgive me but now ? i don't know if he'll believe it
>
>it's a little lite that but i don't go catatonic or anything, it's more like some form of acceptance i guess ? it's really weird.
>
>i don't know if i'm comfortable with that. and alot of people think i'm a slut or worse already
You are exhibiting classic symptoms of a rape victim. Your "some form of acceptance" is a way of coping. You have nothing to be "forgiven" for. You were raped repeatedly. Go to the police and get a restraining order and press charges. You did not deserve this and did nothing wrong. If your boyfriend is worth having, he will support you.

You are worthless. Tell him now, and eat up what's coming for you. Just a couple of words, he can take care of the rest

Well I'm not gonna fucking beg

Just tell us about the part of you that enjoyed the fact you were used. It's not that hard. It happened, you can't change that. So might as well just get it off your chest and explore it with strangers.

do tell. you have to give us something.

>that doesn't make sense, if he believes that i really didn't want it why would he leave me ?
Because you cheated? You didn't stop the guy, you haven't reported him for rape, and as of now you still haven't stopped cheating. If I we're you bf I'd leave, for my own sake, no matter how much I loved you

Oh, nobody will ever believe you didn't want it. You've been fucked multiple times and said nothing about it, you obviously want it.

Now post a picture of yourself. No neckbeard could be sad enough to b8 this long.

well if he believes that then he'd say it was rape, rape is NOT cheating.

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING RETARDED OP SAYS HE GOT RAPED AND 6 MILLION PEOPLE POINT OUT IT WAS RAPE AND OP IGNORES IT EVERY FUCKING TIME AND RESPONDS TO ONLY THE POSTS FALLING FOR THE BAIT IF THIS WAS REAL OP WOULD JUST CALL THE COPS

STOP TAKING THEBAIT YOU DUMB FUCKS

War Machine did nothing wrong.

Get dp'd OP. It's the only way!

grrrrrr, i m crying in anger becouse of this sad story, hur duurr!

Clearly not. OP has made it painfully obvious that the bf is plain and

OP replied to several of the anons who said that it was rape, only normal she isn't replying to every single one of them as there's no point repeating the exact same thing over and over

I feel like more context would be needed for this to be a closed case. If everything that OP said were true, that still wouldn't make this rape. Considering she claims that her memory "blanks" during these sessions, and that this has happened multiple times, I don't think that OP has that strong of a case. Not to mention that we haven't heard the other guy's side of the story. For all we know, she could have presented her ass to the butt fucker and begged for his cock while she "blacked out". Needless to say, this whole situation is a fantasy concocted by OP so that he can know what it feels like to get sympathy.

i meant his friend of course, her boyfriend sounds way too fucking boring to call her names during sex