What do girls used underwear smell like?

What do girls used underwear smell like?

Like them, pussy or shit

Smells like fish and sweat, add landfill when they're on their period.

Salty milk and coins

Salty milk and coins.

God damn it.

A bit like a sweat armpit

Is this a reference to Vicky?

heaven or hell

Are you new here?

No it is not, newfriend.

Like shit and sweat and discharge. So good.

My aunts panties wich I use as jerk off material smell like some sort of parfume or something.

Either the sprays parfume on her pussy or those fucking tampons and pads are scented.

Also there is some white discharge in the middle. All her worn panties have it.
I think its just daily ladu juice or she gets horny allot.
Dont really know.
Any of you weirdos know anything about 46 year old vagina's

its not. newfriend :)

When did we stop saying newfag?

it's summertime, newfriend ;)

Like Ball sweat and farts. Women don't give off some weird nectar you delusional faggot. Go smell your week old underwear for the same effect

Scrape your finger nail along the top of your tongue, let it dry, then sniff

Thats what pussy smells like

Like a warm bag of sand.

>wich
>parfume
>the sprays
>ladu juice
>horny allot
Look...you're new around here, and I'm in a good mood today, so I'm gonna let this one slide. Just improve your grammar before you post next summer ok?

like salty bags of coins

First of all fuck you
Me dontz have times to watch my spellng so some mongoloid autist can sleep at night
Second English not my native languge

CUNT

it smell like ur mom

Great if u like it. Anyone in UK want to buy mine £15 plus postage

/thread

+43 670 2055501 number of cute girl

id probably only pay you 15 quid to fuck you, never mind sniff your stale cunt juices.... Tell you what, 50p and free postage, it's a deal.

Shove them up you ass and eat it you dumb cunt. Hope you die of AIDS

Ha no. 15 was a special offer to draw people in. I get 30 easily on other sites virgin friends.
How old are you

you know what, if you can get 30 quid.... I couldn't be happier for you. Shit if I was a chick id be doing exactly this. What made you get into it? Other than easy money? You ever had any weird requests that werent obviously trolls?

no thats what saliva smells like. pussy smells like pee and fish

This bitch is selling her panties
Send pics to
Saramiddaghiii
That's her snapchat. Dick pics are welcomed

Saramissaghiii*

Discharge is normal. Its what keeps the vagoo relatively clean and moist. She wouldnt have discharge on the panties if she was on her period b/c the pad/tampon would catch it. Because her panties smell good when shes not on her period (does she even get one anymore? shes around menopause age) the smell good part is probably from the detergent or something

It depends on girl, may smel like most beutiful flowers u ever imagined, or shit, piss and cum shake....

Like a number 2 pencil

I'm Interested but post butthole first!

retard detected.

to be honest, after one day, you can smell a 10/10 girl , the pantie smell like shit and pee.

Fiance says mine smells like carmel, but with a metal smell.
Says it changes when I have a fever/get sick. Apparently smells more like bread. I'm guessing that's from yeast taking advantage of compromised immunity.
Most girls seem to just have a metal smell.

Eh to be honest I've only sold a few pairs to the same trusted people just for extra cash to spend on frivolous shit without guilt. It's quite tiresome wading through the time wasters only wanting to talk to you or get freebies. No weird requests but I don't judge and don't half arse it. I offer a good product if you're into it

Cigarettes?

kek