Good luck canada

Good luck canada
youtube.com/watch?v=bnvcCzjXu4Q

Context? Im guessing Europe is dead they want to go to Canada now?

Yes

For realz ? What is the reason besides
> gibs

I mean europe is probably not good enough for them

Look how they use their kids, this is the same mentality that puts rocket launcher on hospitals, these demons would sacriface their kids in order to receibe a home with one more room
This people are beyond we have ever seen, the product of centuries of first cousin marriages.
Also, trying to destroy a border in an act of war and they should be shot.

seriously when did Europe ever care for anyone btw? we didn't even care for eachother most of our history

Canada is on fire and gets even colder. Maybe they heard Canada is a real hot spot.

So how about Europe take them, educate and integrate them into society so they aren't exposed to the radical ideas in the middle east. So that by the following generation, the idea will slowly dissipate.

WW1 and WW2
Jews basically.

Good Luck Nazism

As cucked as we are I don't think we're taking in any refugees that aren't living in camps in Turkey.

kek

kajajaja kajajaja

>subhumans cant even pronounce a simple 3 syllable word.

>not a single Allahu Akbar
Confusing

Because it doesn't work?

Just a reminder: kids hate what adults tell them. They don't have the brain capacity to invent this protest.

Oh man, you don't know how much this made me smile until I remembered they're my neighbor.

Looks like we're gonna need a wall to the north soon too

You mean like has been failing to happen since the seventies?
Newsflash, the second generation, born in comfort and neverknowing the ideas you're blaming, are the angriest.
It's not the ideas. These are mentally retarded communalists who solve problems with violence.

you're one to talk Murrica with your war on I-rack

right, we'll get the rest of their inbred families instead

wew!

>Canada 86% white
>USA 62% white and rapidly declining

>Thinking you're building a wall
>When you're actually building a quarantine pen

Not saying we aren't cucked but we are only taking families and women.