Wtf is this? I put tea tree oil on it for a week and it's still not gone. I need help Sup Forumsros

Wtf is this? I put tea tree oil on it for a week and it's still not gone. I need help Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxxVhuM9Eu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a wart, just freeze it off

a wart bro

It's just an average wart. Read up on em.

'Tis a wart, go get a wart freezing kit, not some faggy oil.

Cut it off with a knife

Oh man I gotta samefag on this
>wartmind

Well that was quick lol thanks my dudes. This is a random thread now post whatever.
Except furry/brony shit.
Except trap shit.
Except garbage ylyl shit.
Except anything cancerous.
>krappa

Tee tree oil. That's the most useless shit lmao. I'm certain OP is a liberal hippy douche bag that uses all kinds of herbal positions and rituals to heal minor cuts and aches. Probably brewing up some nern root and spider eye in the kitchen as we speak to enhance his shriveled up member.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxxVhuM9Eu0

that worked for me!

Just put a tree on it. Source material works best.

Must cut hand beyond elbow before it gets way too infected
Act fast user!

The smell keeps away lice.

when I was a kid my grandpa told me to put morning saliva on it. they went away havent had one since. took maybe 2 weeks. wake up put saliva on. it works

Lul fucking retard I actually had a tiny bottle from some shit I had years back. This thing recently came up so I was like why not? It's there and it worked last time.
And even if I was some hippy herbal junkie or whatever that is, why so triggered?
Can't handle people different than you? So you lash out in anger? You intellectually inferior immature shit eater scum bag.
>you mad bro?

Thanks my dude, I'll stream it for you. 10/10 advice would take again.

I get your point, but raging makes u look dumb also..

its a wart man, i got it on my hand too, it fucking sucks. My appointment with the doctor is next week, hes going to freeze em..

Until then I use something called a wart pen, it works fine too.

It's a wart
You're a wizard Harry!

I had warts for about 2 years on my fingers and foot.

Freezing and other solutions work but have unreliable results.

The thing that worked for me was to buy Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I would place a small amount on some cotton and seal it on the wart with duct tape. I did this each morning and night and removed my warts in about a week.

Be warned though, as any wart treatment can be extremely painful and if you cut the skin around the wart you're more likely to spread it around.

And this is the result.
>wrats free since then.

like I said morning saliva its also more acidic. it works

Freezing warts is one of the best methods, just freeze more than what it says on the can to make sure you kill the root.

Cut your nails

kek'd

herpetic whitlow.

t. doctor

Active Ingredients: lactic acid 200 mg, salicylic acid 200 mg.

Other ingredients: Collodium (solution of nitrocellulose, ethanol and ether), ether.