So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

>Am I nuts for even considering this?
No, but you are nuts for continually starting this thread

yes

>pressuring me to watch fuck a nigger

youre already a cuck OP, face it

bruh you got cucked xd

/thread

it's awesome if both of you are into it. sometimes though you don't know you like something until you try. kinda like a finger in the butt. you don't ask someone if they like it, you just do it and see their reaction.

honestly this is reason enough for me to break ties with a girl. yea you are nuts for considering this.

the important thing is that she asking you to watch, so you know this is just a kink for her. she still loves you.

I will literally paypal you 50 USD if you legally change your name to "Cuckaroo" and let her fuck a nigger. Clause is for 1 month, every legal form you fill out has to have your new middle name in it. You can black out all other info. Just like you let your woman get blacked.

Yes. yes you are. And a pussy slave, and a cuck, and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you keep her after she uttered such words to you, you might as well revoke you status as a male.

oh look its the fucking subversive discord kiddies again

after the first time this will happen

I hope the fuck this is bait. Otherwise you're a weak pussy. If my girl ever suggested such a thing, I'd tell her "do it, and you and I are done". Stand up, and wear the fucking pants in the relationship. If you were a real man, she wouldn't even be looking at anything else.

Haven't you been online longer than your mommy allows you? Its time for you to go play outside.

that sounds like a timebomb waiting to happen. shes going to shit out a mixed kid in a year. break up with her for the mere thought of that.

>I hope the fuck this is bait
Yup, you took the bait, newfriendo

>what is contraception
>what is a termination

If you were a real man, you wouldn't warn her after she mentioned it.

NF cant TF

Here's something I always wondered. If people are actually racist, how come there isn't an interracial abortion fetish. Starting to think racism is fake.

Is it a black woman you're watching her fuck or a dude?

>what is a nigger

If i had a penny for each time this pasta threat was made, i would be a rich jew.

If your gf is even considering fucking a mud blood, you've already lost her. It's only a matter of time before she fucks one of them anyway. Might as well boot her out of your life before she cheats on you.

Yes, kys cuck

yes. Leave her immediately

I'd love to do this with my gf

>with

No, sir. You're either a cuckfag or a nigger. Or both.

leave asap

Bait... Small bait.

If you're reading these replies and not seriously considering breaking it off with her, you are literally the definition of a cuck.

If you say no she'll cheat on you by the way.

Sheet, dat mexican dik man. Ain't no nigga dik less than 7".

KYS cuck

I think most guys secretly fantasize about this

Im sure they have a fine romance

dump her and fuck the nigger yourself

>Low tier bait

Incorrect. Most guys dump their gf's for suggesting it. I see threads on Sup Forums all the time of dudes dumping their gfs for wanting sex with another man.

Make a deal. If she can fuck a nigger, she must arrange for one of her friends to fuck you. You can use this, user.

Low test maybe.

no shes not your a jew doing jdif work

She's already fucking a nigger and now is just looking to feel better about it by getting your permission, which of course she will retroactively apply to all the nigger dick shes been taken for who know how long.

If you say no she'll go and do it anyway and cheat on you, she'll also try to spin her cheating as "your fault"

Sauce on girl?

it's ok to let your wife fuck other men

Yes. Splitsville

swhy the fuck would you do that

Yes youre a fucking retard. I hope she dumps your ass

Obvious bait, but let's give it a go...

She wants to fuck another guy. I should say dump the bitch with the force of over 9,000 suns.

but your wife used to be a prostitute

I'll double this
Do it OP

You will have other gitlfriends. You may never get this experience again. Do it. It's wicked exciting. Like your dick will just shoot off looking at them, no touching required.

If you want to do it, Op, then go for it. Set out rules first though. If you don't then man up and tell her fuck no.
Also, if you ever want rid of her, you have an inbuilt excuse about trust.

You will want to fuck her right afterwards.

Once she gets a taste of chocolate, she's done messing with white dick, that I can tell you.

you're nuts to still think she's your gf if she wants to fuck niggers

Let's get a pool going.