Hey I need help Sup Forums...

Hey I need help Sup Forums, I actually really like a girl in my class who's pretty shy and so i don't know if she likes me or not because she doesn't send any signs.
Have you ever been in a relationship with a shy girl Sup Forums? How did you seduce her?

No. I have the same problem with a girl.

I know man it's sad. Anyone else? What would be your advice?

Just talk to her I suppose. I have this exact same problem (shy guy here), so I couldnt do it myself, but I trust that she'll show it one way or another

Just ask her.
If she likes you she will blush, play with her hair and avoid eye contact.
If she doesn't she will look pained at the idea of telling you no and potentially having to confront you with it.

That's not a bad idea
But how do i tell her? I can't be like "Hey GirlAnon I really like you" out of nowhere

Why not?
It's what is usually expected of men, to initiate contact and letting women know that they are in fact interested in them.
It could be something as simple as "I like you and was wondering if you'd consider going on a date with me".

Well maybe you're right i'll try that
After all, i've got nothing to lose

Indeed you don't and if her response is negative, you don't have to invest emotions to pining for her anymore and can move on to the next likely subject of your affections.

You have everything to lose!
everyone in class will find out about it and the girl will get so embarassed that no other girl will want to be put in that situation and never get close to you for the rest of your entire LIFE

That's a bit extreme but i was thinking about the class
Girl would be a bitch if she said no and told it to everyone else but she could still do it, no?

Use the bill cosby method OP. Your trips wills it

Oh hello anxiety, how did you get out of my head, acquire a human form and figure out how to use a computer?

similar situation but she hangs out with some other shy guys that are beta as fuck and shes a weeb

In Only 14 answers Noice

Chloroform

Imagine joining that group and being the talkative flirty guy of the bunch.
The other guys will hate you and the girl will probably date you.

Mine (977) is the most important one though

I'm in a relationship with a girl who was actively scared of intimacy, a virgin, and scared to be in a relationship. It took awhile op, be patient and try not to lose hope. Also make sure she's worth pursuing, don't wanna do the work and realize she wasn't worth it

cool numbers

Just ask her how she feels (after you've known her for a while... At least a month). Most women appreciate someone who is honest and open.