Fucked my buddy's wife while he was deployed, all soldiers are fucking cucks

fucked my buddy's wife while he was deployed, all soldiers are fucking cucks.

Thank you for your service.

Hopefully he kills you. He is a cuck she is a slut and you are a faggot. Good thread.

I hope you die a painful death at his hands.

virgins.

heh heh, my name is David.

Cool story bro,too bad it's not true

I hope he gets away with killing you using PTSD as a defense in court.

You are talking about an incident that occurred six years ago?

>cucks
So you at least made sure he got some good pics
maybe even a nice vid.

I bet he's fucking whores wherever he is stationed

old b8, op is faggot

Definitely is, you can count on that

one night, I was at a bar and met a woman.
we hit it off, we were kissing outside the bar and she asked me to come back to her place
I was on cloud 9. She was an 8/10 and truthfully, out of my league, so I was feeling great.
we got back to her place, its a nice house in a nice neighborhood.
inside she wraps her arms around me and I am getting more than warmed up
she tells me to take her upstairs, so I am going upstairs and I see family pictures, and in her bedroom there is a picture of her husband in his dress uniform
So I fucked the shit out of her, afterwards, she tells me her husband is deployed and her kids are at her moms.
So yeah, I spent the night and fucked her again in the morning.

As Led Zeppelin sings. "Your time is gonna come"

Good thread faggot what's your end game?

Sure you did. You're too retarded to have sex

:∆] good boy.

>op is faggot
Of course,
OP is always a FAG

Watches at $ 0 why?

it's ok, they fuck sand pussy

I believe OP. I grew up near the Mountain Home AFB and the old joke was "how does an airman find his wife after deployment? Same way he left her: freshly fucked"

It's so bad there they have a heavy security detail at the local hospital because those babies sometimes come out too dark (or too light believe it or not).

OP os a fag and full of shit. That being said, I grew up on army bases, there is a FUCKTON of cheating by wives whose husbands are deployed. 90% of army wives are unfaithful.

>Source: experience + a number I pulled out of my ass.

This woman has no tits and barely any curves! Why is it that I want to plow her through the mattress?!?!?! WHY PENIS WHY?!?!?!

She's female, naked and not ugly.
How hard can this be to figure out?
Also you might have an oedipus complex, where fucking the woman of a guy in authority(I.e. your dad or in this case a soldier) turns you on immensely.

So sad she has to remind herself everyday that she loves him. While your some faggot piece of shit home wrecker

dump the full set with name

I know Sup Forums is fully of edgy wanna-be "bulls" who ridicule men whose wives/girlfriends cheat on them. But no one ever talks about how shitty these women are in the first place. Cheating on someone who is paying for a roof over your head while he is out serving his country and can die if shit hits the fan is reprehensible as fuck. I hope that bitch gets ovarian cancer. And you should be ashamed of yourself, OP.

Shit, man. A part of me wants to feel bad but the other part of me just thinks that dude is stupid. Lads, don't ever EVER get married or enter a serious relationship with a slut. These hoes ain't loyal and you can't trust any woman with your heart.

That being said, got any more pics, OP? It's sickening, but hey, you already did it and have proven to be a huge piece of shit and there is no going back. So you might as well post all that you have of her.

>hes the home wrecker
If i had the picture i'd post it, but it's a facebook private group of wives/girlfriends of soldiers and it's nothing but talk of cheating and you know he's cheating girl you got to to!
Fuck off, women are whores.

>or enter a serious relationship with a slut.
all women are sluts you stupid fucking vergin

That's literally what I just said, you illiterate fuck-hammer. Read the rest of it, champ.

I fucked my buddy while we were deployed. All soldiers are gay and all army wives are cuckqueans.

sup jody