B-b-buh, I didn't do anything with no hookers!

>B-b-buh, I didn't do anything with no hookers!

who cares? liberal cuckfags? america has a gangsta president

No, he's far from gangsta you little fucking summer fag. He's a punkass ass bitch, nothing gangsta about him. Take your niggers speak back to/pol ya sheep.

This user gets it.

So what if he did? Clinton fucked a junior employee in his fucking office and got away with that shit.

Get over it

>Fucking someone in the oval office
>Fucking over the country in the oval office
See the difference?

You're going to be busy today, Trumpbot

In what way do his past sexual exploits - before he was president - fuck over your country?

I get you don't like him but this thread is about him allegedly fucking hookers a few years back.

See the difference?

You didn't understand what I said, and obviously didn't read Comey's remarks, so of course you couldn't see the difference.

i beg to differ.

kinda like mr. Clinton and the Jewish mrs. Monica Lewinsky

oh, asian lady is back

You mean Trumpbot, the most tremendous defender of the 1st Amendment?

I understood fine.

You took a thread related to his past sexual preferences and used it to comment on Comey's allegations that he perverted the course of justice.

If you want to discuss his (many) policy failings, I'm sure you can find a thread to do that. My point was no-one should care if he fucked a few whores. If you were to disqualify politicians who'd fucked whores, there'd be a global shortage.

Looked for Trump, opened the thread for that Asian. I can fap to her all day long, and I have! Keep up the good work!

you sound upset