Autistic shit

>autistic shit

that's fucking hilarious

where's his fedora?

must have left it in your moms bedroom

>calling that a suit
white trash detected

If your definition of a suit is a tuxedo, you're a fucking moron.

the beginnings of the most middle-class conversation of all time

Looks Mormonish

Curious, what classifies that as not-a-suit?

If your definition of a suit isn't matching jacket and trousers you're a 15 year old pleb.

The pants

it's called a suit for a fucking reason. the jacket and trousers should be the same material and color, hence the word suit. the person who made the post is even more autistic than the one wearing the "suit"

Tru

Tuxedos don't have suit pants, retard.

All I said was a tuxedo is not a suit.

not a single person reading this thread is wearing anything as nice as that suit

so quit ripping the guy
at least he's trying.

Sorry about ifunny mark

>All I said was a tuxedo is not a suit
He's wearing neither. Not sure where you're getting tuxedo from.

This is not necessary though. You could get into a whole gq-esque conversation on this but a suit is by no means defined as "having to be the same color".

The discussion about suits in this thread is autistic enough. Case closed.

I beg to differ! I literally just got off work and have a collared button down shirt, nice slacks, dress boots, and a watch on.

>showing up to a life event dressed for the occasion
>respect for the importance of the event and people there
>this is actually classy

Not a great outfit but the idea is nice.

To be fair this is one of the least controversial and non-vulgar convo threads you're going to find on Sup Forums.

Drew Carey is looking good these days.

he nearly always has a suit on

it's offensive to read, that's enough in my mind. We are talking about an argument started over the dissonance of a words common usage against it's definition. Idiots love to quibble about minutia and get everyone caught up in it.

Autistic shit indeed OP

>pretentious, fat, butthurt, inappropriate occasion suit-wearer, detected

But your dick is hanging out.

damn right

kek

you ever feel like you're just not working on the same level as your peers? Just can't bridge concepts or do top down thinking. Always have to break off the smallest piece of anything you can and fixate on it. It's because you're autistic. This thread exists to laugh at you and your kind.

this