Pic related is the man Americans deserve as President...

Pic related is the man Americans deserve as President. Even though I lean left in my political beliefs and may not agree with his stance on some issues, Mattis:
>Is a career military man
>Understands what it is like to make decisions that affect lives
>Is well-respected among politicians for his honesty and integrity
>Considers all information available before making decisions

Your fascist right wing ideologue lube is leaking

I personally think hes distancing himself from the administration so that he can vie for a better position in the future. He has a better understanding for the world then trump does. So what you will i would vote for the mad dog. Problem is that ppl see him as to military.

I think that after Trump, the American people as a whole will welcome someone like Mattis who comes from a traditional and respectable background (like the military).

After Trump he will not run, nor would he win. Trump has almost destroyed the ideology of the Republican party as well as the party itself for most Americans. He is done in four years, especially after what has happened over the last six months. All Republicans and conservatives will suffer from it, some have in other countries and states already. It is buyers remorse.

Mr. Turn the sand to glass has no chance if he were to run.

Also, the Rock will win in the next election.

I don't think of Mattis as "Mr. turn the sand to glass". He has a refined sense of discipline and restraint, especially when it comes to the application of costly and deadly force.

However, you may be right about the psychological aftermath from the Trump administration.

>Also, the Rock will win in the next election.

The Rock is a registered Republican

you are in for a rude awakening

You are correct.

He is what the United States needs. A fiscal conservative with very liberal social views. He will win, not due to policy but due to his popularity. The United States does not vote on common sense, hell the United States does not even care if you win a popularity contest.

He will win. He would be better than what we have now, has about as much political experience as the current robot.

Just like how he'd never get the nomination
And would never beat HC
Lel
Whatever you say bud

On one side we have the complete unknown of the recent election. On the other side, we have good knowledge of the damage Donny is doing to the Republican party. I don't think user was far off in pointing out how disillusioned many Republican supporters will be post-Trump

Fuck the rock. That's just going retard again, like trump.

You have the chance to go Full Retard. President Dog.

Think about it.

Deflecting towards what others have said and ignoring common sense and basic social psychology as it relates to political science. Well done, thanks for bringing your deep insight to the conversation.

I would try to debate facts with you, but debating Trumptards online is like trying to explain how electricity works to those same Trumptards, no point. They will never understand it.

I would vote for him if he were to go against Trump. Just because unlike Trump he does not surround himself with 'yes men' and want multiple options before he reacts. Sadly, do not think he would have a chance.

He is the best person in all of the Trump cabinet. Not nearly as much of a pigheaded conservative as you might think. He's actually pretty logical.

>I don't think user was far off
gee then you two get to dream-dick eachother
>keep dreaming

>not thinking it will be cuomo or franken.
wow, you guys. just wow.

Fuck, and like I said in my OP post, I may not agree with his stances on some issues but I can at least respect the man.
Don't get upset because your fantasy Trump world is crumbling. The sun will rise tomorrow and all will be well.

Americans that voted for Trump in their MILLIONS 100% deserve Trump.

The country is fucking retarded. I feel bad for the sane Americans that were smart enough to blink in the general direction of Trump and realise immediately that he was a fraud along with the majority of the rest of the world but ultimately there are enough deeply stupid people that he won despite every single metric showing him to be the grease fire he is.

Muh feels and muh E-Mails though. Beta teenagers with no prospects and no direction in life that get a hard-on fellating each other over their God Emperor because it makes them feel like they're part of something are the saddest of all though. It's categorically pathetic.

Americans are that stupid and that arrogant that they fell hook line and sinker for a multi billionaire reality TV show host with malignant narcissism from Queens that has a history of scamming vulnerable Americans out of labour and full on rip off scams like Trump University-

(which targeted single mothers struggling to feed their kids lest we forget)

They actually bought it and believed the GOP and Trump would help poor Americans like them by bringing back obsolete jobs like coal that can obviously never be brought back from the dead whilst China will now lead the world in renewable energy for the next century with massive investments in Solar and hydroelectric plants creating millions and millions of new high paying jobs.

All the while spectacularly ill informed low IQ simple minded hicks voted their healthcare away because it had "Obama" in the name., installed a religious theocrat as the education minister and put Rick fucking Perry in charge of the Nukes after Trump fired the Noble Prize winning Nuclear Physicist that Obama had hired to run the agency.

Trump supporters are the ultimate cucked betas.

Is there a more stupid electorate in the world?

It's a special kind of retardation. Only in America.

Sadly, our military has been failing for quite some time due to notoriously inept leadership. What we need is someone who will put our country first instead of worrying about shit that's happening 7,000 miles away in some random third-world shithole.

>Pic related is the man Americans deserve as President. Even though I lean left in my political beliefs and may not agree with his stance on some issues, Chan:
>Is a career actor
>Understands what it is like to make decisions that affect lives
>Is well-respected among Chinese people
>Considers all information available before making decisions
>Does own stunts in movies
>Is Asian so good math
>Knows 11 different forms of Martial Arts

except that you cant do that anymore. welcome to the future, if you dont like it then go to the store and buy some weed.

Oh, look! We've got an international economics expert here.

What country do you live in?

america.

Okay, specifically what can't we do and why?

I'll wait for you to call your professor.

Any American would be lucky to be under the command of Mattis.

we cant just ignore whats happening on the other side of the world when we run the show here on planet earth.

For once op is not a fag

I agree, user. The dude is sane, responsible, and respectable.
I generate the majority of my threads to bother people. This thread is an actual representation of my real beliefs.

Might I propose that someone else "run the show" because what we're doing clearly isn't working.

Lots of countries have huge militaries and won't lift a finger to fight anyone that isn't personally attacking their country.

what country are you from and why do you hate america?

He is a stoic.

Not necessarily a bad character trait to have given the enormity (at least, what used to be) of the responsibility that is being the POTUS.

it doesn't have the word "Obama" in it you whining dipshit. it's the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

not that guy, but why the fuck did you actually read all that shit?

I skimmed. haha

Americans when polled were more against Obamacare and for the ACA when asked without realizing they were the same thing.

So my statement stands. Stay mad though.

the fact that the majority are idiots doesn't bolster your argument.

skimmed it looking for mistakes to jump on? when actually the guy had a point, stolen from tv like most peoples opinions, but fair nonetheless.

jump on the mistake and you dont have to argue against the content. uneducated.

I will always love the United States. It is my home and my ancestors first set foot on this land years before the revolution.

I just think the taxpayer money we spend on war would be better spent elsewhere.

Shut up you anti fa AIDS ridden transgendered faggot. Your kind should be strung up hung and then eviscerated. This man is nothing but a patriot, you o the other hand are a degenerate subhuman whore.

is there an alternate name for faggot white knights of your type?

good luck with the MIC.

That *IS* my argument.

That Americans that voted for him are the most gullible and reactionary idiots out there. Ill informed and easy to dupe with appeals to trigger points that were manipulated with ease because millions of right wing Americans have zero critical thinking skills and are just walking propaganda parrots that listen to Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh and think the world works the way Trump tells them it does.

It's really pathetic.

Man, almost had a mature political conversation on /b. Then the brand loyalty idiots show up. Keep proving what's wrong with America by picking and defending both sides doing similar shit.

Ugh. Faggots.

until you're getting randomly stabbed or run over by Muslim degenerates. then there's nothing being done and the guns protecting the scene are ok.

that alternative wasn't any better.

I'm OP, I own guns. Gun ownership and being a liberal are not mutually exclusive

Fucking thank you user. So sick of people thinking if you have liberal views you don't own guns, eat meat or get pissed.

Yet it does neither...unless you're rich.

check your driving license you'll see a synonym for wet faggot i can tell you that much

He watches over me while I sleep
Praise be unto the Warrior Monk

I think the point was referring to militarized protection efforts not individual gun ownership...could be wrong.

>most gullible and reactionary idiots out there.
like that isn't applicable to anyone who wanted to vote for Hillary, that criminal. Come on. (and don't presume I'm a Trumper because I said that).

Yes it was. Categorically.

I'm not fan of Hillary. Don't like her at all but her policies actually made sense for the most part. The false equivalency is ridiculous.

Policy actually matters no matter who is sitting in the chair and the democratic platform was and is objectively superior across the board than anything the GOP are doing.

Healthcare and renewable energy investment alone make her superior to anything Trump is doing.

The whole knowing what she's doing and not being mentally ill thing is kind of a factor as well.

Again, no fan of the bitch but to say that she was no better is just bullshit.

Nobody said it was going to be easy. But we've got years and years of clear empirical evidence now to show us precisely what doesn't work.

What's the saying? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

yeah, because her career was impressive up until then...

Hillary's policies are objectively superior. She's not a good person but like Trump is.

Hillary never opened a fake university and targeted single mothers that were struggling to feed their babies (this is actually written policy of Trump University)

25 million people would not be facing a loss of healthcare coverage under Hillary so..... She would be investing in renewable energy making the U.S the leader in new clean technology and high sector jobs.

You know the thing China is now doing whilst Trump pretended coal jobs are coming back.

Sorry but I don't buy the false equivalency at all. Policy>>Personality

you're dumb if you think service members make good presidents

maybe when our country was in real wars, but having a president with a military background is 100% unnecessary. they're better leading the country from just that... the military. not civilian service

trump won because Hillary was the blacker nigger.

Not the guy you're replying to, but let's be honest, you did use an awful lot of subjectivity in your "objectively superior" argument.

no shit.

Yeah!

Yeah, kinda like how spics and niggers blame whites for everything. kek.

Never trust an officer that has never seen action.
He's missing one very important badge.

I don't see how on both healthcare and renewable energy that's not a fair statement.

I read the entire platforms from both Hilalry and Trump (don't like either of them as people) and her policies actually make some logical sense.

His are just appeals to emotion and pandering to evangelicals and the most wealthy people including himself whilst lying to poor white Americans telling them Mexicans are the problem whilst selling them down the river.

She wouldn't be embarrassing America abroad and pissing off the U.S's allies (and as much as Americans want to believe that "America Fuck Yeah" and fuck the rest of the world America is worse off if its more isolated)

She would have filled government jobs with qualified people instead of putting people like Betsy DeVos that wants to force God back in the curriculum and Rick Perry being in charge of the nukes without even knowing what the EPA does.

If Hillary had won and done 1/100th of the retarded shit Trump had done she would have been shot.

Imagine she made Chelsea her advisor and sent her off to speak to foreign leaders. Imagine the scenes.

I'd say that's pretty objective from where I'm sitting.

>lolwut.jpg

H. R. McMaster or Michael S. Rogers would be more suited if you were going to put anyone there from the military

Oh yeah, and Hillary and the Dems would not have forced through a sustained attack on Net Neutrality that gives the power to ISP's to regulate your internet use.

These are tangible real things that would not be happening.

but hey, if you don't want your internet use to be left free of corporate regulation and you think Rick Perry is a better choice than the Nobel prize winning nuclear physicists in charge of the EPA and you think Betsy DeVos forcing God back in the classroom and putting forth a healthcare plan that will kick millions of people off coverage is preferable because muh E-Mails then you do you.

I like him. We went to the same college. He spoke at my commencement. I think hes a good guy and knows how to do his job well.

Explain Haiti.
Explain Honduras.
Explain her charity.
Explain the DNC going out of their way to manipulate the election.

I hate Trump but at least he wears his ignorant dumass views on his shoulder. Clinton is a joke and hides it. She's money hungry and wants power, just like Trump.

She would've filled them with those who backed her, just like Trump. That's basic politics.

They both suck.

>H. R. McMaster BEFORE agreeing to side with trump

he's wearing liberation of Kuwait, liberation of Iraq, Iraq campaign, and combat action ribbon you fuckin nigger.