conservashits

> conservashits

I do want to stop all those things. the government shouldn't be subsidizing shit

>Let me tell you what you think and why that makes you a bad person

>you don't care about

occupydemocrats images should be a permaban tbqh

Nice ''argument'', retard.
Wall Street is funding Hillary Clinton who doesn't want anything to be done with Wall Street. Hillary is probably going to be your next president. Is Hillary a ''conservashit''? Are her voters ''conservashits''?

Guess the only way to not be a conservashit is to vote Trump then.

>not being libertarian

This, classical libralism ftw

>legally avoiding taxes is equivalent to a government handout
are liberals really this fucking stupid/

>not taxing something more is a subsidy

>implying that the bailouts weren't done by democrat shills
>implying that anyone with minimum economic knowledge is pro-giving anyone free stuff

>government subsidizes min wage
>ergo doubling the min wage will result in a tax hike that would at best allow min wage workers to break even at $15/hr
Did I miss something or is this cogent?

I'm a cruzmissile now.

Not one conservative person on here supports those things. It was the democrats that put them in place you dumb fuck.

Britburger mad as fuck Lel

>burgers
>halal

please

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Ah no.
That's the Clinton's programs right there.

This. They want to destroy capitalism with cartels, hybrid public-private monopolies, and cronyism, pretty much what you see in Latin America.

>strawman.jpg

this is why nobody takes unemployed dirty faggots seriously.

Why is it "Occupy Democrats"? I thought they occupied things they don't like?

>Not being a full blown esoteric evolian pagan
>Being this miserable
>Being this free
>Not looking forward to the coming of kelki the avenger
Dominance is the only way forward, that which we do not subjugate will subjugate us.

Two wrongs don't make a right

Well I guess you could call Hillary conservative, if you consider that she will preserve the status quo. This whole liberal vs. conservative meme doesn't even make sense any more, it's all a slow backwards slide toward everything being shitty.