HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nNyorKcyqas?t=1m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Says the American

yeah hahahahaha they dont have their trump card behind the wall.

Notice how you're speaking our language on a device we made from a country that we created.

Success breeds jealousy.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH 60%

60 PERCENT

Damn OP you got a bunch of them.

It's one of these threads again

Oi mate, we didn't laugh when muslims fucked your country up, have some fucking class.

> American
> Class

Oh wait... well, maybe just help then? 'Helping' foreign countries with a muslim problem is kinda your thing, right?

So what? You're not exactly white yourself.

Reminder that America thinks that the Arabs, North Africans and Turks are white.

What's so funny?

Hurts desu m8, really does, I thought we we're all bro's

>Sweden

Pic is fake, your "history" is fake. Earth is flat and black people invented everything.

Those who control the world, control history.

> JEWS

We we're God's chosen people, but he has left us. I suspect it's because we created the abomination that is the US

Dear God and I thought it was bad over here. America is fucked if this is true.

>Foy
Fuck off Yank

WE. WUZ. EMPIREZ.

We should have gotten rid of the jack

Sup Forums, we keep bashing our brothers and sisters, our mothers and fathers.... When we find out they have been infected by a cancer like parasite.

Where's the love?

Says the American

these anti-anglosphere threads are all created by jews to sow discord.

That apostrophe is an abomination mate.

The difference is that we have a lot more people dispersed than just our 5 largest cities. Keep in mind that 11 of our states are larger than your entire country and the rest are close to the size.

Whites stay out of cities on purpose because they can afford to.

You know what to do mate

>American
>says

It's people like you that made us weak.

You have a rural 19% rural population.

Ours is 18%

Nice try Pablo.

>62%

When where you ever powerful?

>60
>%

kek

Don't be mean, man. We're all in this together.

Who's "US"?

>boomers sat by and watched as the US got flooded with non-whites
>rapidly on its way to becoming a white minority
>the same fate will occur in almost every white country by the end of our lifetimes

>what are suburbs

No white person in Memphis lives in Memphis. They live in Cordova and Olive Branch and other surrounding areas. Maybe my point wasn't clear. The only people in the city limit are too poor to live elsewhere.

We literally have suburbs and towns that live off the big city for 30 miles in every direction of a major city. These places are more desirable. Never heard of "white flight"? It is a huge problem in major US cities and especially Detroit. All the tax paying whites moved to townships and suburbs, leaving the city with no tax base and thus broke.

Literally who/what?

I have some terrible news to tell you all, come closer America and Canada - make sure you listen Australia and New Zealand.

Well, you know I have been going to the doctors recently over the past few months? Well , it turns out it is really serious. I have been having problems for some time but they took a turn for the worst recently.

My children, I have Terminal Kebab. Once the parasites have finished eating my insides they will erupt from my dried up husk to find other victims.

Please, please allow me the respect and dignity I deserve in these final days by allowing me to die in privacy - it is going to be too horrible to see and I cannot bear to let you all witness me like this.

I loved you all dearly, please do not forget about me and spread the dangers of Terminal Kebab.

When I looked at Sweden I laughed and thought it could never happen to me - but I was wrong

Oh, we had some times together didn't we? Remember all the butchering we used to do of eachother back in day? The fun, fun times Exploring far flung places with my most beloved of children never far from me - we have had our disagreements but we have always been close.

But I think it was that one disagreement - the one where I spent a few years sulking in India? Yes - thats the one... I think I picked the affliction up there come to think of it - the faint aura of curry and cumin that dictates an early infection was definitely present - now it is a stench as putrid and all consuming as the blackest bile. And I, ever the fool brought it back to our fair home and spread it, I may have doomed us all.

It hurts, Australia - I can hear the muezzin in the back of my head and my mouth tastes like sour hummus. Let me rest.

Ps: Scotland, Wales, Ireland - it runs in the family, you should get yourself checked in the future before its too late.

Is this a Brexit thread?

youtu.be/nNyorKcyqas?t=1m24s

is this the average british girl or are these girls different?

That's what I've been saying for months but fellow burgers just can't admit it.

I hope you anglo rats got your reality check now.

I remember how you constantly spout shit about how "uncucked" you are, and how everyone else but YOU is shit.

I hope you finally come to your senses now, britrats.

>tfw live in black area of chicago

Sup niggers

what's with the %? what news did I miss?

Our nigger problem isn't awful when not inflamed by the media. All the smart whites have successfully segregated themselves from that. Mexicans are a little more worrisome but at least they contribute.

I fear more for Muslims entering Europe than anything here. These people legitmately want to destroy every facet of western culture, civilization and law and replace it with their own.

Why so much hate for us, Mohansmed?

BTFO

THIS. It's CLASSIC divide-and-conquer.

ABU MUHAMMAD BLAIR NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE PERFIDIOUS ALBION

>Stratford
>British

It's a free range ape cage. Go to Marble Arch with the Saudis and Gap Yarrs and you'll get a completely different story in the same city.

Say it with me, Sup Forums.
BRITSKINS.

There's something about scousers they just must not like.

perhaps its the accent, it can seem arabic at times.

>Your ancestors moved to Australia from Germany, Britain and France 200 hundred years ago
>You never had to live in modern Germany, Britain or France
They were all so wise.

I completely agree with you. Don't fall for the divide-and-conquer tactics.

So I'm guessing you're going to help when the shit hits the fan then?

Which shit might that be?

I expect a quick death by nuclear hellfire.

>mfw

c-cities are shit anyways..

>sweden

The difference is that we imported darkies to work the fields

You cucks imported them to fuck your women and collect benefits

A

>All the smart whites have successfully segregated themselves from that
They'll still have to live under a permanent non-white democrat government. Getting bred into a minority in your own country is the worst-case scenario, it doesn't matter who it is

By the way this is including ALL white people, not just natives.

So the American side includes hispanics and the UK side includes poles.

lol

Americans lack self-awareness

>60%

>Whites forced out of their cities
>Taken over by blacks and spics
>gang violence is a daily occurrence
>This is a good thing

Top espanol kek Jose.

>most non white immigration in America occured post 1960's
>"""work the fields"""

Grasping at straws here burgerfiend. The suicidal doctrine of "multiculturalism" that infected you you pushed onto the rest of the west like us.

But your language originated from some dune coon language.
>Notice how technology originated from the entire world's ancestors, but this one country will take the claim for it

FOREST

is terminal kebab an std

>hurr durr duhrr gdurr hurr durr me amerifat me poop me pants XDD poopy poopy
sixty percent!

We never had open immigration to welfare as you have now shitlord

That picture is fucking comfy.

It can be sexually transmitted yes.

A muslim mayor has metastasised in her heart . She doesn't have long left.

>from some dune coon language

Are you retarded? Also

>Entire worlds ancestors
>almost all people working on said projects were from Britain or Germany

FIRE

>Sweden

F

rip in piece londinium

The American side does not include Hispanics.

And yet even without the welfare you still somehow managed to destroy your demographics faster and more irreversibly than any other Western country, even Germany with it's 1 million in one year. That takes some serious cuck dedication.

That ID is dangerously close to saying cuc, and
>not an argument
Also, I still don't understand where this meme came from. I've never seem anyone shit their self and continue like nothing happened, or even shit their self in general

>what is the beginning of human-kind?
I honestly don't know how you can take credit for making the first generation of something and then claiming you invented everything after it, but not acknowledging the fact that we all originated from somewhere