Fluf I guess

Fluf I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Yates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, nice to see a fluffy pic that isn't 100% piss shit and autism

bumb

thats actually a very interesting setup, i imagine a similar setup could be done for mothers and their foals

benp

Fluffy boards are slow today.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/

New content added today.

Hello everyone. Sorry for my absence, i have been very busy with work lately. Keep up the good work anons. I look forward to the seeing all the cancer this fandom puts out in the future.

No weaknesses

I don't understand why people go outside of their way to make snide remarks about something they have full control over not seeing.

I actually enjoy the fluffy fandom. Before i got so busy with work i genuinely looked forward to these threads. I apologize if I came off as a prick.

ah, ok, then remark rescinded. I too enjoy these threads. Some of the stories I read are really creative and it is great to read one with a good twist.

A seven year old fluffy? That's a rarity.

I love reading new storys on here but i like the banter that goes on more. Its kinda funny watching people get pissed off at Senpai Chocobo.

I usually just shit post shitty jojo edits whenever a thread is dying.

Whoops i forgot to add a pic.

Fucking awesome. Read a couple so far. Great work. Keep it up.

What a waste of foals...

Hah. Punny.

Like a whole dollar, that's the price of progress.

There's some bright ones in there. They'd be worth at least $5 a pop.

Carpdime, IMO, perfectly captures the childlike innocence of fluffies.

Is he a drawfag or writefag? can you post some of his work?

tough shit, little fuck! kek

that seems more of a throw the foals into a wood chipper offence, neuter the staillion with a pair of pliers, and do something equally nasty to the dam

yay a fluffy thread

Drawfag.

gracias

Chocobro!!!

Kweh.

/edgy/

Man this fluffy shit, Sup Forums has gone pretty downhill hasn't it.

>summerfag detected
Hi, welcome! Feel free to browse and entertain us with your grief and butthurt. Or, you can feel free to join in on the creativity. Either way, WELCOME TO THE INTERNET!

Shame there's no more to this story. As far as I know anyway.

Hello

J here

CC2 are you around ?

I mean I've seen worse than this, it's like taking the weirdest shit from MLP and just jacking that shit up 10 notches.

I mean is this supposed to be funny or what, whats the point of the fluffies.

This is the chemo, it keeps the mlp cancer in check

JESUS

>five monochrome foals
seems unlikely

Well, you are oddly good at guessing. Fluffies were created to poke fun at MLP. Then, it sort of took off as a creative medium for people to write some really good content using fluffies as the protagonist, antagonist, etc.

Dude, nice work! Memoirs of a Poopie Baby was great. But holy fuck that Hands of Fate one. Nice twist. Saving your shit for sure.

What a dumb bitch, though. She only had to eat kibble for a bit, not go full Andrea Yates on their asses. Would've put her dumbass down and let her foals watch, telling them how bad their mommy was.

Thanks. I'd love it if someone with actual drawing talent (as you can see by my drawings I should avoid comics for now) could do that one in comic form. I'd be happy to show off your artwork on my site and post links to your own.

Appreciate the compliments.

I don't get the Andrea Yates reference. Are you talking about baby one or Hands of Fate?

RL mother who killed her five kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Yates

I think he is comparing it to the picture you posted

K, so now I'm confused. Neither mare killed her own kids in Hands of Fate. And the Memoirs of a Poopie Baby story didn't have anything like that.

Ooooooooh, I see. Yea I was talking about AetasX's stories. I just posted an image because I'm keeping the thread topic related.

Their stupidity is the point. The logic she used to conclude her actions is the joke.

Down please

Well, depends on how do you think color is passed on on fluffies.
I have been tinkering with this idea actually, and well, according to my current headcanong yes, it would be pretty unlikely.

Where is the child-proof thingy?

It is based on a story where the fluffy tried to commit suicide after being reset several times (If I remember correctly).

Reset? As in brought back to life?

do you know where we can read said story?

In the wild, sure? But as a domestic, it's not impossible. I've seen some stories that have them live as long as 15 years. Of course, this varies from author to author. Take this one for example, they have a fluffy's lifespan as being just 5 years if they're well taken care of.

Don't americal outlets have built-in child proofing?

was meant for

Well if it's for egging on bronies then thats alright, plus they're morbidly interesting

Idk, i don't have kids, nor do I work with electricty

Nope.

nope.

'merica

if i remember right. reset is a term that if a fluffy gets hit with an electric shock it will then be in a state where a human can give it a few new orders and when it comes to will think it has always been that way. like if a fluffy only has 3 legs cause daddeh took one. but then daddeh reset the fluffy and told it that is has always had 3 legs. it will now think 3 legs is normal and that daddeh did nothing wrong. but do it to often and it doesnt work. did i get this right.

I recommend some of the older stories. AetasX is a newcomer and they have some great stuff. I also like DeathproofPony. But I haven't visited his page in a while. FluffyBooru has some good shit, too.