Art thread?

Art thread?

Give me your opinions.

Do you like My Chemical Romance?

No.

you have the technical skills young one but in order to make a true masterpeice you must pur your mind and soul into it i use dpt and 1plsd or shrooms and weed to truly accomplish such

...The fuck is that shit?

Getting high and making random scribbles isn't art.

what do you guys think?

or about this one?

Lovely. I like it.

or this?

guess im the only one interested in other things then sex and gore

I like this.
Interesting...

do you know a good place to share yor pictures?

Greetings

Been idly doodling at work.

▲▲

why didnt this work i did alt-255

looks cool :)

Deviant Art, I suppose.
Very cool.

Whoa

These are absolutely awesome. Do you use a ballpoint or felt pen? I love how you build up the texture and form with so many tiny lines and shaky squiggles, it has a really powerful effect. Good job!

This is nice and smooth, but it feels like the eyes are in a different plane from the mouth.

I really really love these. They just look so cool. Nicely executed.

You use the high contrast of ink extremely well. The tight and boxed-in composition is limited, but still packs a punch.

I love idly doodling at work. Stick figures are my fav cause I suuuuuuck

I start out with a sharpie in the super dark areas. Then I kinda lighten it out with heavy pen. I just used what I had at the time. Thanks for your compliment.

Hehe, I actually think thats kinda cool.

Stick figures are a valid art form when used well. You use them well. The fire could use a little more definition though, I think.

Also, try not to chicken scratch with your lines. Visualize the line you want to make, then trace it with as few strokes as possible.

>
>735110636
someone is a fan of scary stories to tell in the dark's pictures all these are highly similar in style. (Don't feel bad i incorporated it into my style aswell.)

I know this feel

I drew my version of one of my friends ideas, the Crabfly, I took the idea of a mutation and turned it into a stitched up monstrosity

Firebending is indeed very cool. Most of my stick figures are benders lolol

Prior service as well? Fucking assholes take HOURS.

Kek 10/10 would not like to see in a dark alley

Was waiting on the fish hook for nearly an entire day one time. We're sitting on it for hours before they even started their movement

Also, here's Spongebob bring nailed to a cross

Thanks!
I've had to work right lately as the paper that's available to me is very small
I really dig the fluidity of the fire! You also gave it a very meaty feel to it.

Co workers think I'm taking notes on my downtime.

Good shit

Your torso, limb, and facial constructions are very good, but the connections need work. The hips seem far too narrow, and the shoulders seem a little floaty. You're far better than I am, though. Good job, I'm very impressed.

Those are some great fluid facial expressions. Your style is very good.

Gosh thank you, to both! The reason theyre so disconnected is because each part; the arms, torso, and legs respectively, were drawn hours apart. I agree with you whole heatedly on it. I never really know how to make muscle connect the shoulder to the body properly.

how long did it take you to draw like that

Torso, arms, and legs about a minute or two each. Punpun's God was about 10 minutes. And the page of faces were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes each face.

I'm retarded. I misunderstood you completely.

I have been drawing since early middle school, and then majored in animation through college. It's been an ever evolving process so about 12 years up to this point.

That makes perfect sense. I have difficulty connecting limbs sometimes too; I find it helps to draw the neck and shoulder as one flowing form. It's difficult, it takes a lot of practice to be able to do it well.

Also, I feel you man. I doodle everywhere while taking tests.

Everyone learns at their own pace though. My friends all through highschool and college, even online always seemed to hit their stride so much faster than me.

Find inspiration and figure out how they did what they did. It's what helped me the most.